Are the NE Patriots gonna creep up on the NFL once again...

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited September 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
and make the AFC championship once again with an average 12-4 or up to 14- 2 season again, or will they finally be exposed offensively and even defensively when their schedule gets a harder?

Remainding schedule for the year btw:
Sun, Sep 29 @ Falcons 8:30 PM (ET)
Sun, Oct 6 @ Bengals 1:00 PM (ET)
Sun, Oct 13 vs. Saints 4:25 PM (ET)
Sun, Oct 20 @ Jets 1:00 PM (ET)
Sun, Oct 27 vs. Dolphins 1:00 PM (ET)
Sun, Nov 3 vs. Steelers 4:25 PM (ET)
Mon, Nov 18 @ Panthers 8:40 PM (ET)
Sun, Nov 24 vs. Broncos 8:30 PM (ET)
Sun, Dec 1 @ Texans 4:25 PM (ET)
Sun, Dec 8 vs. Browns 1:00 PM (ET)
Sun, Dec 15 @ Dolphins 1:00 PM (ET)
Sun, Dec 22 @ Ravens 8:30 PM (ET)
Sun, Dec 29 vs. Bills

Are the NE Patriots gonna creep up on the NFL once again... 29 votes

Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
41%
louis richrageploccunspoken_respectBlackxChildits....JOHN Bcoop9889Mister B.melanated khemistIamNumberOneTymoney19Huey_C 12 votes
Patriots are gonna get their ? handed to them (9 wins max)
10%
CymicaldaneVulcanRavenKamPushMe 3 votes
Meh in between.. lose to the really good teams but beat the teams they're suppose to beat (10-6 or 11-5 this season ish)
48%
S2Jgman82Cutler 26 INT's LOL!DOPEdweebzWill MunnyChi-Town BullyStoneColdMikeynumbaz...80's babyBuilt 4 cuban linxA$AP_A$TONCottonCitySlimParallelSheerExcellenceRubato Garcia 14 votes

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh in between.. lose to the really good teams but beat the teams they're suppose to beat (10-6 or 11-5 this season ish)
    They haven't beat a good team yet, the next 3-4 weeks we'll see what they're made of
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    So far the Pat's have been like clockwork. Got the three easy wins out of the way with Amendola, Gronk and Vereen out. Gronk's back this week so the redzone offence wont be an issue any more. With Amendola and Vereen back in the following weeks the Pats will be a 12+ win team again this year.

The biggest difference this year is that the D has been great and getting better every game.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They look terrible, they will miss the playoffs. They beat some weak teams
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll end up with 12+ wins as always & make it @ least to the afc championship game!!!
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they get done beating another horrible team in Atlanta this Sunday night, the schedule will heat up

I still say they will win their usual 11-13 games
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I hate these ? more than the ? 's.

When they come to Cincinnatti they gone get that work....temp service.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    A 12+ game winning season, losing to the Broncos in the playoffs along the way.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    When they get done beating another horrible team in Atlanta this Sunday night, the schedule will heat up

Yeah it's an easy sched up until Cin. Getting 4 horrible teams for the first 4 games is a huge stroke of luck.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? can you "Creep Up" on anyone when you're perennial Super Bowl favorites?
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    They'll get amendola and gronk back in the next 2 weeks. They're still going to win 12 plus they definitely won't miss the playoffs bc of their division.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ! I meant to give them the MEH option
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no. i don't think anyone was writing them off to begin with. if they get into the playoffs it will be a surprise to no one
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    How the ? can you "Creep Up" on anyone when you're perennial Super Bowl favorites?

Perennial means reoccuring, this year feels alot differwnt than others for obvious reasons. The perennial theorum is not the general consensus for this team thats usually elite not just only good.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    For this year..
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    no. i don't think anyone was writing them off to begin with. if they get into the playoffs it will be a surprise to no one

They are playing like i thought they would. Winning b/c they're playing ? teams. Brady going from top-5 all time to not mentioned at all. Wide receivers who would struggle to make most rosters.

Once the schedule gets tough i'd say they'll go .500 the rest of the way.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same ol Pats in a easy division with an easy schedule getting whooped in the play offs. I got the Phins winning the division though and Geno will get his revenge when they go to NY.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Yeah it's an easy sched up until Cin. Getting 4 horrible teams for the first 4 games is a huge stroke of luck.

Lol, just going to overlook this game in the GA Dome & call us a horrible team huh?

Okay

Now you're on the other side of being overlooked lol.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    The system works.

As long as they keep going, they'll be fine. And they'll eventually get back Gronk, Amendola, and Shane Vereen.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    You're a hater and a liar if you think they'll have under 11 wins... I'm no pats fan but we all know their going to eat up that ? division which as an easy 6 games then they have browns and steelers which are garbage teams.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll get amendola and gronk back in the next 2 weeks. They're still going to win 12 plus they definitely won't miss the playoffs bc of their division.

that doesn't mean anything, Tom Brady could have his whole receiving and backfield corp made up of pratice squad players and the patroits would still end up with 11+ wins!!!
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A 12+ game winning season, losing to the Ravens in the playoffs along the way.
    Fixed
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manning will forever be known as the goat regular season qb , when Tom gives him that work in the afc championship game
    Neither are going to the AFC game though.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amendola is so meh. He's Miles Austin lite. I hope they not putting they SB hopes on his shoulders.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm tired of them ?
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    aint worry about nothing......
    Injured_player_eating_popcorn.gif

cant say the same for other teams still trying prove something...