Big Ghost Nothing Was The Same Review (new website now)

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.bigghostlimited.com/477/

Opening Paragraph:

Ayo whattup…you now back in the presence of the one n only grand imperial Hands Of Zeus aka the illustrious Thor Molecules aka the mighty ? Biceps…otherwise known as Shampoo Bracelets the panty melter…also known as the one n only Galaxy Knuckles or Broccoli Bundles the almighty… Yall might also kno me as ya boy Big Ghost aka Volcano Hands the inventor of slaps… Otherwise you might kno me as Phantom Raviolis or the grand immaculate Spartacus Deluxe. I kno what yall prolly thinkin…THIS ? DONE CAME UP…HE HOLLYWOOD…LOOK AT ALL THIS EXTRAVAGANTISM B…OH MY GAWD. I feel you my ? ….I sense theres animosity n whatever whatever. I done started from the bottom n now Im here…straight up n down. I aint ashamed bout none of that. Im gettin this cake n Imma still be givin yall the raw uncut while I enjoy this luxurious splendor. Jus lemme flourish tho. Anyways yo….we aint here for all that so the gawd gon cut the introductions short so we can get this ? on n pippin.

Aight so once again we here to discuss the latest release from a dude who prolly gon need no introductions but Imma introduce him anyways namsayin…Yall might knohim as that owl-obsessed Aaliyah stan from the great white north wit the exotic budgie tat n the wild flamboyant hand gestures that makes bout 63 questionable ? expressions per minute while hoppin around on stage in a tank top who installed a a showerhead that sprays lavender scents into the air n a stripper pole in his crib n calls hisself Champagne Papi– but yo…hol up son… I mean only in this fake ass industry can you go from bein a silver spoon swallowin jewgro witta blend of melted butter n warm Ovaltine flowin thru ya bloodstream playin a paraplegic lame on a corny teen soap opera to becomin besties witta fake Blood who looks like a cross between a gremlin, a cabbage patch doll n a chupacabra n call yaself Champagne Papi n still be crazy respected by ya peers b… We talmbout a dude who done made songs so moist they could tenderize a steak if you left it in front of the speaker… Songs that could hydrate ya skin n cleanse ya pores n ? … Songs that could make swans appear at ya doorstep… ? that could pasteurize milk. But yall guessed it…its the AJ Soprano of rap hisself…the 2013 Chandler Bing…the Human Rollerblade…Drizzy Drake

Ending Paragraph:

So thats that. I aint touchin the bonus tracks cuz far as Im concerned that aint got nothin to do wit the album itself. This my honest unbiased thoughts on this ? tho…after I heard ‘Started From The Bottom’ n ’5 AM In Toronto’ I felt like yo…guess maybe this fool Drake wanna step his whole ? up. He had also jumped on the Versace joint n it was like aight…I see what he doin. He dropped a couple more hot verses on some other ? . Then he had that wack ass ‘No New Friends’ record which reminded me why I aint like this ? music in the first place. But I had the glimpses…the dude capable of better ? than what he get be gettin credit for sometimes. Is Drizzy a salty cornball who cant get a grip on his emotions n has a hard time lettin go of exes, coulda-beens n deceased female music artists he aint never een met n spends too much time reflectin on the hardships of his upper middle class childhood n tryin to lyrically ether anybody who ever knocked his juicebox over in the school lunchroom or broke his crayons? YES. Did son kinda ease up on all the moist towelette pillow talk n leave the ? who claps his hands n jumps up n down when somebody brings a puppy into the room at home while he recorded this album? YES. Does the ? got a funny ass habit of airin out other peoples business n dedicatin random lines in his verses to chicks he once knew (“This for shorty up on Glengrove who love when I catch my tempo”)? YES. Is this sons best album? YES. Theres a few tracks on this ? thats jus straight garbage…but Take Care was 80% unforgivable to me bruh. Thank Me Later was aight but son was goin thru that stage where his raps was trash. So even tho he got some ? songs (Own It, Worst Behavior, 305 To My City) he also made summa the best music of his career on this ? . Not all of this ? is for me but I wont say ? like Furthest Thing is trash jus cuz I personally skip thru the first 2/3 of that track whenever it comes on. Im unbiased enough to see what the vision here is b. So even tho I had expected a lot more after the quality of the singles he dropped Imma g’head n give this ? the fairest n most unbiased n accurate rating yall gon find outchea in these internets…
Aight peace.
I give this ? 3.5 Zeus Slaps Outta 5

Comments

• TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read the Rap Genius review of this and I was in tears laughing yo. ? is so damn funny here's the original. Gotta have it LMAO

http://news.rapgenius.com/Bigghost-nothing-was-the-same-review-lyrics
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many quotables
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep reading this ? . There's been TEARS in my eyes for like a good hour LMAO.
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He called em a "beige" mothafka!

A light skinned "safe" ? ! The boy next door who looks like he kne wat a backgammon board is actually used for!

That he'd been around a pottery wheel mo than once in his lifetime!

He seemed like the type of ? who knows the difference btween a salad fork and a steak fork and laugh at u if u picked up and used the wrong 1!

Lmao
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lonestarg wrote: »
    He called em a "beige" mothafka!

A light skinned "safe" ? ! The boy next door who looks like he kne wat a backgammon board is actually used for!

That he'd been around a pottery wheel mo than once in his lifetime!

He seemed like the type of ? who knows the difference btween a salad fork and a steak fork and laugh at u if u picked up and used the wrong 1!

Lmao

*tears*

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT'D before reading it this gonna be good!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He went soft lol still funny as hell
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost
    also ghost and rae and ugod and ? are on the wu tang forever remix

At NYU's Skirball Center on Sunday night (Sept. 22), the Toronto MC sat down with RapRadar's Elliott Wilson for a #CRWN conversation, confirming that a double-take on the Noah "40" Shebib-produced cut is set to be released. Drizzy even recalled getting a personal phone call from Ghostface Killah himself, praising his talents.

"Ghostface called and said 'There's this guy on twitter pretending to be me and talks down about you but you're one of my favorite MCs,'" Drake said,
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

At NYU's Skirball Center on Sunday night (Sept. 22), the Toronto MC sat down with RapRadar's Elliott Wilson for a #CRWN conversation, confirming that a double-take on the Noah "40" Shebib-produced cut is set to be released. Drizzy even recalled getting a personal phone call from Ghostface Killah himself, praising his talents.

"Ghostface called and said 'There's this guy on twitter pretending to be me and talks down about you but you're one of my favorite MCs,'" Drake said,

Wu is miscalculating this big ? time. They don't need this exposure. Most of their fans don't like Drakes candy ass and most Drake fans think they're old and played out.
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

Wu is miscalculating this big ? time. They don't need this exposure. Most of their fans don't like Drakes candy ass and most Drake fans think they're old and played out.

I'll save my opinion on this collaboration until I actually hear it!!

• SheerExcellence
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

if most of wu fans dont like drake then ? them. i give props to ghost and rae for doing what they feel like doing. ghostface liking drake, is not a surprise at all to anyone who listens to ghost music with all the singing and rnb he has on his albums. or that ghost deni wizard of poetry album.

• Listencloser
    edited September 2013
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

if most of wu fans dont like drake then ? them. i give props to ghost and rae for doing what they feel like doing. ghostface liking drake, is not a surprise at all to anyone who listens to ghost music with all the singing and rnb he has on his albums. or that ghost deni wizard of poetry album.

GWOP is on an artistic level that Drake could never get on. There is a difference between making music about real relationship ? from a man's perspective and that emo bitchmade ? Drake be on.
  • Listencloser
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

I'll save my opinion on this collaboration until I actually hear it!!

The track is boring as ? . Unless they change up the beat and make it into a totally different song there is no saving it.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

GWOP is on an artistic level that Drake could never get on. There is a difference between making music about real relationship ? from a man's perspective and that emo bitchmade ? Drake be on.

well either ghost like emo bitchmade ? , or drake is not as emo as you think he is. gotta be one or the other.
  • Listencloser
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

well either ghost like emo bitchmade ? , or drake is not as emo as you think he is. gotta be one or the other.

Or them ? saw an opportunity to jump on a track with the number one new pop rapper and ran with it.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

Or them ? saw an opportunity to jump on a track with the number one new pop rapper and ran with it.

yeah cause thats something ghostface and them are known for
    all those tracks they did with nelly, and ja rule and chingy and ?
    list goes on and on
  • Listencloser
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

True dat. maybe ghost do like emo bitchmade ? . As long as it doesn't effect his art.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    drakewu.jpg

big ghostface lost

list goes on and on

True dat. maybe ghost do like emo bitchmade ? . As long as it doesn't effect his art.

hahahahaha

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I swear if drake is on A Better Tomorrow...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was Big ghost taking it easy on Drizzy and it still had hella torture in it
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle you a ? made ? , I really mean that
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

young money cocksuker or not if you can't laugh at this article you the hoest or hoe ? ? cotton lmao. your life must be miserable if you can't even take a few drake jokes from big ghost face.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

young money cocksuker or not if you can't laugh at this article you the hoest or hoe ? ? cotton lmao. your life must be miserable if you can't even take a few drake jokes from big ghost face.

shut yo ? ass up ? , I aint read that