Epic Danny Brown Interview in Complex Mag........Callin you gossip ? out........

Options
2»

Comments

• herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh i see, everyone who agrees wit u is forming their own opinion, gotcha

Not even saying that bredren...
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben E wrote: »
    Who makes a thread then clowns anyone who posts in it? ? yo thread ?

Wasnt clowning....Just responding in the same manner that is brought to me. I can have good conversations, but when I come to the Reason, I seem to have to get as juvenile as the regulars that respond in here.

Y'all can do 30 pages of how soft Drake is, but you cant even put 2 mature sentences together about this dude who walks in his own lane and gets respected by others(who matter) in Hip Hop.......

That sounds like a personal problem. You ever see me type 30 pages about anything on this ? ? Nah, cuz I have better things to do than to get butt-hurt if you random ? on the internet don't like my favorite rapper. It's funny, cuz I actually ? with Danny Brown. If you're a fan, this interview didn't provide anything you shouldn't already know.

You either Kitty Pryde or that ? that gave him head.

Either way, you's a ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • herbalism101
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    The presentation of this interview was ? amazing.

The interview itself? It was okay... It doesn't change my opinion of his music and the ? , but I loved the presentation. SMH at this ? calling twerk competitions weird and creepy like this ? aint catch head in the middle of a concert. It's even crazier to me that this ? is 32, poppin Molly and taking Adderall. Shrug.

That interview style is the future of online journalism. Has to be. the presentation is so dope

BAAAAAAAAA

The ? is this? You on this dude promo's team or something bruh?

Nah, Just someone who appreciates when people are individuals and dont follow a playbook in order to get somewhere. I respect dude's hustle.

To ? on someone because how they choose to live their life makes no sense. Its a copout when you really have no reason to ? on a person. Just because it's cooler to smoke herb than to pop Mollies or Adderall(which I dont) does not mean you have to judge a person on it.....

True Gods dont follow, so stop saying what everyone is saying.....

? , ? outta here. I heard his music, I've checked for his ? . Not really feeling it, but I always try to give ? a chance to change my mind cause maybe I'm wrong.

This ? is a grown ass man running around here doing Molly and Adderall and you like "don't judge him, don't judge him". Let that ? die off drugs, you going to be the same ? like "man that's ? up". Same way ? said "let Wayne do him and sip his codeine", then this ? damn near dies and ? like "oh ? , this ? nearly died".

True Gods don't follow, that's why I have MY opinion on this ? . You either Danny Brown himself or getting paid for this type of ? bruh.

Well your opinion matches everybody that has something negative to say about Danny Brown....Soooooo......

See, here's the thing.....If Danny Brown wants to smoke ? mixed with crushed up Molly and Adderral, that's his choice. Im not his father. if he dies, it would be unfortunate, but would I lose sleep over it? No. Why? Because If Danny Brown didnt do music, I wouldnt know who the ? he was, so why the ? should I be concerned over what he does in life. I aint no ? groupie....... I like his music plain and simple. I liked his ? with Black Milk. I liked The Hybrid, and I think ? was ? amazing.

I respect MC's that go outside the box, that create their own lane, dont need to get features from the so called elite MC's to get heard and noticed. Regardless of your concern for his health, Dude created his own buzz and now even Kanye's giving him props.....

Well, that's great, but your logic is flawed. You basically are telling everybody to ? with Danny's music and when people give you reasons why they don't ? with him, you got a long lengthy reason why we're following the curve. Same can be said for this ? 's fans. The hipsters who do mollys and drugs who just like his music cause of that.

YOU LIKE HIS MUSIC. That's you. There's plenty of artists around who go outside the box, create their own lane, Danny Brown isn't any different. I respect him for coming up. I just don't like his music and who cares if Kanye giving him props?

Tell me where I told ppl to listen to his music. I posted an interview that I felt was dope and explains who he is and why he does what he does, but ppl see Danny Brown in the title and go from there. Im pretty sure half the ppl that commented didnt even read the interview. I said why I think he's dope. Im not forcing anyone to do anything. My opinion on how ppl view artists wasnt that lengthy compared to the novels I see posted in The Reason.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The interview itself? It was okay... It doesn't change my opinion of his music and the ? , but I loved the presentation. SMH at this ? calling twerk competitions weird and creepy like this ? aint catch head in the middle of a concert. It's even crazier to me that this ? is 32, poppin Molly and taking Adderall. Shrug.

That interview style is the future of online journalism. Has to be. the presentation is so dope

BAAAAAAAAA

Nah, Just someone who appreciates when people are individuals and dont follow a playbook in order to get somewhere. I respect dude's hustle.

To ? on someone because how they choose to live their life makes no sense. Its a copout when you really have no reason to ? on a person. Just because it's cooler to smoke herb than to pop Mollies or Adderall(which I dont) does not mean you have to judge a person on it.....

? , ? outta here. I heard his music, I've checked for his ? . Not really feeling it, but I always try to give ? a chance to change my mind cause maybe I'm wrong.

This ? is a grown ass man running around here doing Molly and Adderall and you like "don't judge him, don't judge him". Let that ? die off drugs, you going to be the same ? like "man that's ? up". Same way ? said "let Wayne do him and sip his codeine", then this ? damn near dies and ? like "oh ? , this ? nearly died".

True Gods don't follow, that's why I have MY opinion on this ? . You either Danny Brown himself or getting paid for this type of ? bruh.

Well your opinion matches everybody that has something negative to say about Danny Brown....Soooooo......

See, here's the thing.....If Danny Brown wants to smoke ? mixed with crushed up Molly and Adderral, that's his choice. Im not his father. if he dies, it would be unfortunate, but would I lose sleep over it? No. Why? Because If Danny Brown didnt do music, I wouldnt know who the ? he was, so why the ? should I be concerned over what he does in life. I aint no ? groupie....... I like his music plain and simple. I liked his ? with Black Milk. I liked The Hybrid, and I think ? was ? amazing.

I respect MC's that go outside the box, that create their own lane, dont need to get features from the so called elite MC's to get heard and noticed. Regardless of your concern for his health, Dude created his own buzz and now even Kanye's giving him props.....

Well, that's great, but your logic is flawed. You basically are telling everybody to ? with Danny's music and when people give you reasons why they don't ? with him, you got a long lengthy reason why we're following the curve. Same can be said for this ? 's fans. The hipsters who do mollys and drugs who just like his music cause of that.

YOU LIKE HIS MUSIC. That's you. There's plenty of artists around who go outside the box, create their own lane, Danny Brown isn't any different. I respect him for coming up. I just don't like his music and who cares if Kanye giving him props?

Tell me where I told ppl to listen to his music. I posted an interview that I felt was dope and explains who he is and why he does what he does, but ppl see Danny Brown in the title and go from there. Im pretty sure half the ppl that commented didnt even read the interview. I said why I think he's dope. Im not forcing anyone to do anything. My opinion on how ppl view artists wasnt that lengthy compared to the novels I see posted in The Reason.

Let me just wrap this up here. You done attacked everybody here in the thread who doesn't see anything great about the interview or really ? with him/his music. Fact is, I read the ENTIRE interview thinking it might change my opinion of him and maybe see his music differently. It didnt. We all spoke our opinions. The interview itself was really dope in execution, but what the ? said wasn't nothing new I hadn't read previously and didnt change anything. You basically responded to everybody either telling ? "think for themselves" or saying "whats wrong with his music, cause of this? cause of that?". What you care for? You posted the interview, you gon get positive and negative responses on your boy Danny. Either way, my whole point is, Complex should do that with a lot of other/better artists in the future with their interviews. ? was a dope presentation.
  • herbalism101
    Options

Wasnt clowning....Just responding in the same manner that is brought to me. I can have good conversations, but when I come to the Reason, I seem to have to get as juvenile as the regulars that respond in here.

Y'all can do 30 pages of how soft Drake is, but you cant even put 2 mature sentences together about this dude who walks in his own lane and gets respected by others(who matter) in Hip Hop.......

That sounds like a personal problem. You ever see me type 30 pages about anything on this ? ? Nah, cuz I have better things to do than to get butt-hurt if you random ? on the internet don't like my favorite rapper. It's funny, cuz I actually ? with Danny Brown. If you're a fan, this interview didn't provide anything you shouldn't already know.

Either way, you's a ? .

Ok, I see I gotta resort to Reason/Donkey mode, cause you clearly dont have the intellegence to have a mature conversation......

*clears throat*

Only person here butt hurt is you Cocksnot.....Did I say that you personally type 30 pages? Did I say he was my favorite rapper? I never read an article that in depth about him , so if you know more about me, the ? you riffin on me? You call me a ? when you're the one with a ? Pennybags Avatar...The ? does it even mean?? Only ? try and twist a man's words around to make him look bad, so you need to get a bigger thong cause the one you got on is getting you all homotional. Talking about head and butt hurt to a man....? ? you

You see me typing in caps? You see me putting down others(except you right now ? ) get the ? straight(unlike you) I made a comparison to how ppl address threads in here, but you wanna be a superhero and get accolades from ppl in here who probably treat you like a ? donkey and think you can make a name for yourself by trying to son me? Not this OG......? .

Get your ether from some other lame........
  • herbalism101
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Who did i attack personally(except for the last idiot)

BAAAAAAAAA

Let me just wrap this up here. You done attacked everybody here in the thread who doesn't see anything great about the interview or really ? with him/his music. Fact is, I read the ENTIRE interview thinking it might change my opinion of him and maybe see his music differently. It didnt. We all spoke our opinions. The interview itself was really dope in execution, but what the ? said wasn't nothing new I hadn't read previously and didnt change anything. You basically responded to everybody either telling ? "think for themselves" or saying "whats wrong with his music, cause of this? cause of that?". What you care for? You posted the interview, you gon get positive and negative responses on your boy Danny. Either way, my whole point is, Complex should do that with a lot of other/better artists in the future with their interviews. ? was a dope presentation.

Bredren,

With all due respect, You really didnt pay attention to my posts....But if you really think I posted this with the hope to make fans out of others, like Biggie says "You're dead wrong"

But Im done with this now.....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard a Danny Brown song that I liked, but I dig the interview. Good ? & dope article/website.
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The visuals (word to Rozay) were friggin amazing.

This a wild dude right here.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Never heard a Danny Brown song that I liked, but I dig the interview. Good ? & dope article/website.

@herbalism101 this is the problem with Danny Brown....his personality outshines his recorded music. hes a dope artist but his style isnt really relatable as far as just hearing him on a track. this is what makes his live shows 1000x better than hearing him on a track. this also can be said about a lot of great artists.Danny is good though hes super popular in his own lane and he gets respect from his peers like kendrick and others. put like this i seen him and Kendrick for the live the same night and he blew kendrick out the water as far as stage presence and overall energy at his show. theres just something about him where fans can relate to him. mind you i barlely had a clue who he was at the time he seems like that dude that you could chill with on an everyday basis but will stay have you cracking up.

anyway this is the wrong website to get people to like Danny browns music

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Either way, you's a ? .

Ok, I see I gotta resort to Reason/Donkey mode, cause you clearly dont have the intellegence to have a mature conversation......

*clears throat*

Only person here butt hurt is you Cocksnot.....Did I say that you personally type 30 pages? Did I say he was my favorite rapper? I never read an article that in depth about him , so if you know more about me, the ? you riffin on me? You call me a ? when you're the one with a ? Pennybags Avatar...The ? does it even mean?? Only ? try and twist a man's words around to make him look bad, so you need to get a bigger thong cause the one you got on is getting you all homotional. Talking about head and butt hurt to a man....? ? you

You see me typing in caps? You see me putting down others(except you right now ? ) get the ? straight(unlike you) I made a comparison to how ppl address threads in here, but you wanna be a superhero and get accolades from ppl in here who probably treat you like a ? donkey and think you can make a name for yourself by trying to son me? Not this OG......? .

Get your ether from some other lame........

Heh okay bro...