DO YALL CHANGE THE TYPE OF MUSIC YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE IN THE CAR WITH YOU?

Options
2»

Comments

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toddler tunes only bro
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My daughter is a big Michael Jackson fan, so am I so when she is in the car we listen to his music but, when it's me and my son he likes Stevie Wonder, he be in the backseat dancing to it.
    When I'm by myself I listen to 2pac, DMX, Wu Tang and anything I want to from old school funk and R&B to old school hip hop.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i just made a playlist for when i got them in the car. Only because i got tons of songs on my phone and i dont like tryna find something they like or can listen to cuz i be scrolling forever. Now i got they ? right there to make it easier to keep my eyes on the road. Got my ? ? on a different playlist, the raunchy R&B one another one and so on.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i didn't at first, but when shorty was walking through church going

"i'm different yea i'm different"

i was like.....yea...str8 jazz or gosple

some years ago, before my two youngest were born, my wife had me make a CD to listen to in the car of some old school ? from when we were in high school. She played it in the car while taking the girls to school in the morning.

That ? came to a stop when the oldest started saying "Say hoe.... yeah you... can I ask you a question", "? betta have my money", and "get the money, the women, and cold bust the fat cables"
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol my 3 old gets in the car and tells me put on that fredo and ? i do it, my wife is always blacking out on me because he says the wildest ? nowadays because of me and when i try to play lil kid music he tells me lets just talk
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never did when they were young, I might for the grandkids if they asked for that poppy kiddy show ? only cause I spoil them. I wouldn't change it if asked when giving someone and their kids a lift somewhere.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My kids still in my ? so I listen to wtf I want.