SPINOFF: Ladies, would you do it?

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    ? lyin like ? . Most of yall dealing with crazy ? with baby mamas right now lol. But the ? prolly work at wingstop.

sounds personal.......anything else you wanna share with us ?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Ur the only one who took that ? to heart, u tell me lol
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Oh well if you want my opinion

I think your post was more or less a diary entry for you

Am I right or nah ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ the edit.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    o.0 how u see that? lol
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    I'm sorry to.hear that .....
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not catching one of his jabs. If that was omitted, then it would be all good. I'd open my own private account and stash my rainy day money.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. All that ? is on loan, if we part ways then the money, house, cars, clothes, and jewels would be gone. Not worth the strife of dealing with other females imo.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not catching one of his jabs. If that was omitted, then it would be all good. I'd open my own private account and stash my rainy day money.

Aint no rainy day fund. All homes and cars are bought under a company name. When a chick goes shopping, one of his ppl goes with her and she has to return any money that she doesn't spend. Plus keeps all the shoes, bags, and jewels he's buys you. So basically all you get is some clothes.....

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    No. All that ? is on loan, if we part ways then the money, house, cars, clothes, and jewels would be gone. Not worth the strife of dealing with other females imo.
    taeboo wrote: »

Aint no rainy day fund. All homes and cars are bought under a company name. When a chick goes shopping, one of his ppl goes with her and she has to return any money that she doesn't spend. Plus keeps all the shoes, bags, and jewels he's buys you. So basically all you get is some clothes.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dZW1C3neao
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't have an issue with the multiple women thing at all, seeing as how i grew up around that. my issue would be with his treatment and disrespect. if i felt like he was doing it for the right reason and treating all the women well, i'd do it. when done correctly, it can be a beautiful thing

You're amazing *wipes tear*
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lol....goat thread

*waits for the lies*

I was semi-considering it until she said that you could be left with none of that ? at any given time.

You already know you're going to share a man with that type of money, ? you gotta worry about sharing a broke dude.

This post is hilarious

not more hilarious than this post. I'm not eeeen gone say nothing because ms southern has never been mean to me

MsSouthern wrote: »
    No ....I love my man

He is the one for me

All that stuff is nice but if it meant:

sharing him

Having to see pics of him in bed with other chicks...and them blasted all over the internet

Him having kids with other women while we are together

possibility of DV

him getting mad and giving me the boot .... Leaving me pennyless

It's not worth it ....I'm not that hard up for a Birkin ...diamonds...1000 pairs of shoes or whatever he is giving his chicks
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Lol @me dating a man who works at a car wash

I'm years past that

Of course that is a possibility with any relationship ....but I'm not dealing with any of that now so why would I mess up a good thing ?

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's the funny? I don't get it.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's implying he knows things.....laughable things....mysteriously laughable things

watch for the hook
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    I'm not sure what's so funny either.....

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Only female that I can think of having a valid reason of saying no is Loca and that cause she don't suck ?

the rest of you chicks got no good reason not to take that deal

Loca has said on numerous occasions she's into dudes. Pretty sure she sucks ? as well, in that case.
    No.

Just cause he's black huh
  • HafBayked
    Options
    @7_rolls_royces they gone jump u bruh...dont do it
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Quit spreading rumors Haf

We are super sugar sweet in the PR

Lol
  • HafBayked
    Options
    sweet as a dill pickle
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    dont do it
    lol of coarse not, I'm a gentleman bruh. She knows what I'm talking about and so do other posters. I've noticed from all the years I've been on here that chicks seem to forget things they've posted a lot. I usually just drop vague post when this happens.(just to let them know you aint fooling nobody).

Also this is the powder room so I will respect the rules in here(it's not cool to post R.N.S about females in this section)

• HafBayked
    Options
    dont do it
    lol of coarse not, I'm a gentleman bruh. She knows what I'm talking about and so do other posters. I've noticed from all the years I've been on here that chicks seem to forget things they've posted a lot. I usually just drop vague post when this happens.(just to let them know you aint fooling nobody).

Also this is the powder room so I will respect the rules in here(it's not cool to post R.N.S about females in this section)

albundy_shock.gif
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn southern, ole boy sez he got dirt on u doggy.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    I think you have me confused with another poster

I never stayed with the man who cheated on me and I've never been with a man who had a child during our relationship

Also I've never dated a man who worked at a carwash

Lol