KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited December 2013 in IllGaming
BXoPPoQCUAA5epx.jpg

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you need to have seen the show to fully understand the game?
  • KillaCham
    Options
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fans of the walking dead game should check out the wolf among us.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you dont even need to have read the comics really. Except for 2 or 3 characters, the game is completely original.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Do you need to have seen the show to fully understand the game?

No, it's based on the comic, not the show. But you don't even need to have read the comics either like E2S said.

• Karl.
    Options
    Got it downloaded. Looking forward to playing it. Getting ready for the new broken sword on the vita.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Walking Dead: Season Two details revealed, due next month
    Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Clementine!

By Jeffrey Matulef Published Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Telltale Games has finally spilled the beans on its highly anticipated second season of its rendition of Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead comic book series.

Due to premiere next month, this latest season will put players in the role of Clementine, the precocious nine year old girl we struggled so hard to take care of in Season One. Based on the screenshots and teaser trailer below, it doesn't look like much time has passed since we saw her last.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b2iPexH1WM

The Walking Dead: Season Two will be coming to PC, Mac, "home consoles," iOS, and "additional platforms to be announced." So pretty much everything then. In fact, the PC and Mac versions are already available for pre-order on Steam and Telltale's online store where a Season Pass is 10 per cent off at $22.49 rather than the full-priced $24.99.

"Today we can finally lift the veil, albeit only a little, on how this story will continue, and we'll soon be putting players in the shoes of a lead role that will challenge their expectations of how to survive in a world where no one can be trusted," said Dan Connors, co-founder and CEO of Telltale.

Additionally, Telltale has announced a retail Game of the Year Edition of its first season of The Walking Dead, due in North America this November for $29.99. Slated for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, this retail collection will come with all five episodes of Season One, the 400 Days DLC add-on, a digital soundtrack, and exclusive behind-the-scenes footage.

Now check out the first stills from The Walking Dead: Season 2, and remember to keep that hair short!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-29-the-walking-dead-season-two-details-revealed-due-next-month
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got it downloaded. Looking forward to playing it. Getting ready for the new broken sword on the vita.

Played and completed it on the Vita. It is laggy as ? on the Vita but stick with it because it is an absolutely brilliant game.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I downloaded it on the iPad. ? ran smooth as ? for me on that.
  • Karl.
    Options

Played and completed it on the Vita. It is laggy as ? on the Vita but stick with it because it is an absolutely brilliant game.

Yea. I noticed the slight lag before a cutscene starts.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Karl.
    Options
    This game is making me catch feelings.
  • KillaCham
    Options
    WalkingDeadSeason2-610x343.jpg

@telltalegames: A familiar face returns in #TheWalkingDead Season Two premiere episode, "All That Remains," releasing this month.
  • stoneface
    Options
    That fool looks starved...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That game has was of the best stories I have played.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man when does this ? realease? I even Downloaded that 400 days ? . They suckered me into that. They were interesting still though.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yo, this Walking Dead game is off the chain. How the ? did I miss?

Just finished the second episode. ? need a break. ? lags on the cutscenes though, but other than that I'm very impressed. ? reminds me of some ol'school game I played back on Sega CD, except it's animated and ? .
    I killed that son'? Larry with no hesitation. ? that old ? , no love. Me and Kenny on that ride or die ? . But damn, Clementine be pulling at a ? heart something fierce. Lilly, gotta go. ? gone cause me problems. She act like she run ? , ? I'm the one with the blood on my hands. She sitting on a chair and complaining bout giving out food, FOH. Carley, I'm pretty sure I can hit that. It's ? up what they did the homie, Mark. Killed the whole family of cannibalistic crazies, no ? given.
  • Karl.
    Options
    When does Ep 2 drop?

I still need to play 300 Days though.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When does Ep 2 drop?

I still need to play 300 Days though.

You missing 100 days bruh
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Downloaded the first episode for free on PSN...

Get the other 4 for £11.99...so I'm see if the first one grabs me.
  • stoneface
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

The whole game was on sale here for $4.99 a few weeks back. I already had it on 360 but I bought it again on PS3 since it was a steal and the game is that good. Are you in the U.K.?

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH I just finished season one and I don't know y'all... I ain't gonna feel right playing a different protagonist. By far the most well done main character I've ever played in video games.

Clementine and that last scene of the game..... that was some heavy trill ? to take in.
  • DNB1
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »

The whole game was on sale here for $4.99 a few weeks back. I already had it on 360 but I bought it again on PS3 since it was a steal and the game is that good. Are you in the U.K.?

Yup, UK fam...downloaded last night 1 am.. So I'm itching to get home to see what's good.

Reading good stuff about this game.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh thats story is going to pull you in
  • DNB1
    Options
    Bruh thats story is going to pull you in

lol I've just linked Hershal and I already know...I love the concept.

Seem like the harder questions you get less time to decide. Trying not to look like a complete fool lying my ass off, lol.

I've just been on a marathon these last few weeks with wifey watching the TV series and literally caught up to EP 4 of the current series...so this game came just in time for me with season 2 dropping shortly...nice.