Official Battlefield 4 Release Thread

Options

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo how long usually take for games to go digital..I want to download battlefield 4 on xbox

@John_Blazini Make sure you have enough HDD space it might be about 15-20 GB when its all said and done
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah im good on space son
  • The Recipe
    Options
    yeah im good on space son

Fa show, I was just giving u the heads up cuz I seen some cats on battlelog ranting.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    AK-12, Coyote Sight, Muzzle Break, Angle Grip, Burst mode is nasty, just unlocked the M416, probably check it out tomorrow.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    AK-12, Coyote Sight, Muzzle Break, Angle Grip, Burst mode is nasty, just unlocked the M416, probably check it out tomorrow.

Did you ever sign up for battlelog?

• The Recipe
    Options

Did you ever sign up for battlelog?

Yeah, I'm on battlelog.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SHOWDOWN - EUROPE VS USA
    Battlefield 4: Showdown Live - Europe vs. USA is a live stream of an epic 64-player Battlefield 4 match on Xbox One, pitting two hand-picked teams representing Europe and USA against each other.

The USA and Europe teams are led by two prominent gaming profiles - Major Nelson and AceyBongos - who will be playing as their respective team's Commander. The live stream will give you a first look of the BF4 expansion pack Second Assault, with many Battlefield moments guaranteed. Learn more about Second Assault here.

Starts in two minutes.

Here is the link for anyone who wants to watch, or you can on XBOX Live.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/showdown
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I don't get off for another hr
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First fps that I have been interested in awhile. Need to get a job so I can get a gaming rig.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    First fps that I have been interested in awhile. Need to get a job so I can get a gaming rig.

I want to build me one also.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    Options
    just built my gaming rig about 3 months ago and im able to run this on ultra settings without dipping below 60fps. ? a ps4 and xbone this ? is BEAUTIFUL on pc.

the storm in Singapore>>>>>>>>
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    just built my gaming rig about 3 months ago and im able to run this on ultra settings without dipping below 60fps. ? a ps4 and xbone this ? is BEAUTIFUL on pc.

the storm in Singapore>>>>>>>>

This ol' once in a blue moon appearing ass ?
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/joystiq-more-identical-on-the-pc-and-ps4-xbox-not--30899781/#49
    Another comparison has been made between“Battlefield 4” on next-generation consoles and the recently-released PC version. According to a report byJoystiq on Oct. 30, the PS4 and Xbox One iterations hold but well graphically with several issues compared to the first-person shooter running on a powerful personal computer.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    ? looks dope.. ima get this in a few weeks
    If you're copping on current gen, then wait until Black Friday because it will be $29.99.

bruh im in ? amsterdam we have no ? called black friday
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks dope.. ima get this in a few weeks
    If you're copping on current gen, then wait until Black Friday because it will be $29.99.

bruh im in ? amsterdam we have no ? called black friday

That's ? racist bro.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Forgot to mention their is a test area for any noobs that want to try BF4, but are intimidated by vehicles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3pFDiNhvJA
  • The Recipe
    Options
    After playing this ? for about a week I still enjoy it they have balanced/nerfed vehicles, for instance Tank drivers dont have the proximity scanner anymore, but Tanks have a Staff Shell that is smart and explodes over enemy vehicles i.e Choppers which were a pain to take down in BF3. The Stinger locks on and reloads faster to dispatch choppers also.

Also the game is a little more noob friendly, you start out with weapons already customized ( Kobra Sight, Laser, Egro Grip) instead of a weapon with Iron sights which I thought was brutal when I first picked up BF3 personally and when you unlock new weapons after 10 kills you get a standard sight not an Acog. Recon received C4 and Claymores this go round also.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    For all my ninjas copping next Gen, if you like to rush the and use the Assault Kit the AEK is still that deal, its unstoppable. Along with the ACW-R if you are running any other kit them joints shred ? .
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After playing this ? for about a week I still enjoy it they have balanced/nerfed vehicles, for instance Tank drivers dont have the proximity scanner anymore, but Tanks have a Staff Shell that is smart and explodes over enemy vehicles i.e Choppers which were a pain to take down in BF3. The Stinger locks on and reloads faster to dispatch choppers also.

Also the game is a little more noob friendly, you start out with weapons already customized ( Kobra Sight, Laser, Egro Grip) instead of a weapon with Iron sights which I thought was brutal when I first picked up BF3 personally and when you unlock new weapons after 10 kills you get a standard sight not an Acog. Recon received C4 and Claymores this go round also.

Its wack they changed the flight controls. I JUST got used to the BF3 flight controls.
  • The Recipe
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Actually the flight controls aint bad tanking takes some time getting use to though. The bad thing is I tried to play some BF3 yesterday and I cant drive ? on there cuz Im use to BF4 controls already. Plus the test range helps alot.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    This month you get a free battlepack every day if you logon to your console for customer appreciation month. Also the free Handgun Shortcut is live today.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    This month you get a free battlepack every day if you logon to your console for customer appreciation month. Also the free Handgun Shortcut is live today.

I already knew this but smh @ you reporting this on the 19th of this short ass month. ? a shortcut tho.

• The Recipe
    Options

I already knew this but smh @ you reporting this on the 19th of this short ass month. ? a shortcut tho.

I just got back on like on the 14th, LOL. I need that short cut bruh I only had like 3 handguns open I think there will be a DMR shortcut also.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never even bought this ? lol I meant to get it on black Friday but I fell asleep in front of my laptop
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These close quarters matches are a must for leveling up.