Could you have done this?

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    couldn't be me, she str-8 coonin
    Negroes like that do this type of sh*t to get a pat on the head from white folks. When that ? 's son thanked her it more than likely made her feel warm inside. I know how these types operate. I won't pass judgement on them though. I just know it couldn't be me...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@dont fight hate with hate...
    if you're not the instigator, its self defense... fight fire with fire...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell no
  • monolithic
    monolithic Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options
    I refuse to vote because I knew that Girl. It was one of those heat of the moment things. Look at the attackers. there was no Gangstas in the crowd. If she had started swinging on the attackers, I bet she could have beat them back. Having said all that. The Girls heart was golden. she never struck me as attractive. But something about her was magnetic. She was genuine, even outside of this incident. Whenever I saw her, Not only was she holding court, but she gave off good vibes. You wanted to be around her. Just because She was so comfortable with Who she was that She made You feel like You was the most important person in Her presence. I hope She is doing well.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't fight hate with hate. ? ? .

While I think it does not make sense to emulate those you hate and bring yourself down to their level just because you are blinded by rage, how would a pinky like you fight hate?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    monolithic wrote: »
    I refuse to vote because I knew that Girl. It was one of those heat of the moment things. Look at the attackers. there was no Gangstas in the crowd. If she had started swinging on the attackers, I bet she could have beat them back. Having said all that. The Girls heart was golden. she never struck me as attractive. But something about her was magnetic. She was genuine, even outside of this incident. Whenever I saw her, Not only was she holding court, but she gave off good vibes. You wanted to be around her. Just because She was so comfortable with Who she was that She made You feel like You was the most important person in Her presence. I hope She is doing well.

You propose to her yet?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    She should seriously be ashamed of herself. I dont even have a joke for this ? . Its really that sad to where there is no comedy in this what-so-ever.

What a fat low life ? this ? is. An embarrassment to the gene pool. This ? reminds me of Upom from Saving Private Ryan weak hearted scumbag ? . Would that ? have saved a black man being beaten by police? Doubt it. But unworthy ? like her are programmed to protect whites and hate their own.

? saw white skin and couldnt bare to see it in danger. I hope she dies and every body who thinks what she did was in any way shape or form acceptable. Probably one of the most disgusting things I've seen in a while. And thats hard to pull off on the internet.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    She should seriously be ashamed of herself. I dont even have a joke for this ? . Its really that sad to where there is no comedy in this what-so-ever.

What a fat low life ? this ? is. An embarrassment to the gene pool. This ? reminds me of Upom from Saving Private Ryan weak hearted scumbag ? . Would that ? have saved a black man being beaten by police? Doubt it. But unworthy ? like her are programmed to protect whites and hate their own.

? saw white skin and couldnt bare to see it in danger. I hope she dies and every body who thinks what she did was in any way shape or form acceptable. Probably one of the most disgusting things I've seen in a while. And thats hard to pull off on the internet.

whoa whoa....
    chill-out-homeboy.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if her actions changed that klansmans heart and views on black people.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if he still hates blacks..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    when you fight evil you have to be very vigilant that you don't become evil. what good it would it do us or the world if we embodied the evil acts and oppression we've been victims of. you can never have a moral upperhand if you engage in the same behaviour. she is better than that narrow-minded man, and her actions can change his ignorance much more profoundly than mere rhetoric ever could

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
    Kai this fat ? obviously doesnt exercise but for the first time in decades this ? did a full out olympic 200 yard dash for a ? .

She wont run for her health. She wont run to save her life. She wont run to lower her muthafukkin blood pressure but she ran for a ? who wants her dead...

? THIS ? . She needs to take her ass back up the skyscraper and swat some airplanes down or some ? .
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^

tumblr_ml3zjyGk2f1s2kzvmo1_500.gif
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could I have?...Sure...Would I have?...Naw...Would I say "Hey, come on y'all, don't do that"?...Maybe.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have kicked her in her ? Damn head.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    You don't fight hate with hate. ? ? .

Shut up hoe.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya I would have helped....after stillin his wallet

How can you still a wallet?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprised at nignogs taking an opportunity to chimp out.
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Options
    When he showed up to the rally he purchased that ass whoopin'. A week later he would've been the one tying her husband to the back of a pickup. One black woman didn't change that dude. ? are STILL ? to him.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could see myself helping out, that was a noble act
    Racist posters trying to come off as intelligent posters are foolish posters.

Blacks are held back by other blacks.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

I'm just glad I know better.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her ancestors prolly rolled in their graves 15 times
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Her ancestors prolly rolled in their graves 15 times

Her ancestors were probably ? themselves.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what a ? idiot

you don't fight rage with rage but what are you going to beat hate with? love you're only going to end up dead thinking like that.