Ancient Egyptian Moon ?

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    If Christ walked the earth today you would be the modern day pharisee saying he blesphame your father lol. you would not recognize his light you are full of darkness. i believe christ taught love thy enemies and love was the greatest commandment. not cut someone tongue out you son of the devil
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You lying heathen don't u know the Messiah was the walking torah, and observed the Torah, laws, statues the very book u rebuke, he kept the sabbath, feast and passover.....didn't the Messiah said he came not to replace the laws of the prophets.

Don't u know the Messiah preached to Israel and he used duteronomy (spelled wrong) and leviticus the most...those teaching was for Hebrews to remember those laws how to treat each other hebrews dont u know Hebrews have laws on how they supposed to treat each other
  • beenwize
    Options
    This ? and his delusions. lok
  • beenwize
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    If Christ walked the earth today you would be the modern day pharisee saying he blesphame your father lol. you would not recognize his light you are full of darkness. i believe christ taught love thy enemies and love was the greatest commandment. not cut someone tongue out you son of the devil

........ christ was against pharisees. you are a pharisee. you don't see it tho.
  • beenwize
    Options
    I have more compassion in my heart than you and you the big religious nut and hypocrite. there is more light in me than you with all that faulty knowledge your heart is still stony. you claim I'm a demon for not believing your doctrine but the only person giving death threats is you. check yourself son of the devil. pharisees were super religious with no spurit or heart. isn't that you?
  • waterproof
    Options

Yeah the truth hurts
  • waterproof
    Options

........ christ was against pharisees. you are a pharisee. you don't see it tho.

Who are the 12 apostles
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Yeah the truth hurts

You don't have truth. you are deluded and bugged out. i feel sorry for you.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @beenwize. Though it is not my place to say how one should or shouldn't post, it is to say that you brought this on yourself. You set out to make this thread to bash Christianity from the start. You was not interested in whether or not there were other opinions or whether there were arguments against what you were supporting despite saying that you've done your research. You resorted to insults questioning people's intelligence and sanity. Now as people have come forth with arguments doing exactly what you were doing against you, you now want to question the moral integrity of the person presenting them.

Jesus didn't come into the world to just be a "teacher". He came as the Son of ? to save the world from sin. Teaching was just included in what he did. If you don't believe that, then it doesn't matter what he taught as useful as it might be in the world.
  • beenwize
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    @beenwize. Though it is not my place to say how one should or shouldn't post, it is to say that you brought this on yourself. You set out to make this thread to bash Christianity from the start. You was not interested in whether or not there were other opinions or whether there were arguments against what you were supporting despite saying that you've done your research. You resorted to insults questioning people's intelligence and sanity. Now as people have come forth with arguments doing exactly what you were doing against you, you now want to question the moral integrity of the person presenting them.

Jesus didn't come into the world to just be a "teacher". He came as the Son of ? to save the world from sin. Teaching was just included in what he did. If you don't believe that, then it doesn't matter what he taught as useful as it might be in the world.

I stand by it. Your doctrine is not everybody
  • beenwize
    Options

Waterproof has been on this forum 10 years. he has always resorted to death threats to those that don't believe his doctrine. that's a big difference from a verbal insult don't you think?
  • beenwize
    Options
    @Waterproof your actions testify that you are sick, a pharisee, deluded, and not a true follower of Christ. death threats on a internet forum? You are filth and son of a devil.
  • alissowack
    Options

But, you make your stand as a person who holds some resentment towards Christianity...not as a person who has honestly looked at all of the arguments and coming to your conclusions.
  • beenwize
    Options

But, you make your stand as a person who holds some resentment towards Christianity...not as a person who has honestly looked at all of the arguments and coming to your conclusions.[/quo]

No resentment. This thread is concerning old testamen. a made some remarks about orthadox christanity. not against the teachings of Christ. I research esoteric christanity.
  • alissowack
    Options

Waterproof has been on this forum 10 years. he has always resorted to death threats to those that don't believe his doctrine. that's a big difference from a verbal insult don't you think?

I haven't been around long enough to know this (nor do I want to know), but you are asking me to pick against to evils here. I wouldn't want to be threatened or insulted...and I hope that I don't do the same.
  • beenwize
    Options

I haven't been around long enough to know this (nor do I want to know), but you are asking me to pick against to evils here. I wouldn't want to be threatened or insulted...and I hope that I don't do the same.

I understand. you have your belief and i have mine. in actuality i love Jesus i believe him to be a great person. i just don't stop or only hold the kjv as his only gospels.
  • alissowack
    edited November 2013
    Options

But, you make your stand as a person who holds some resentment towards Christianity...not as a person who has honestly looked at all of the arguments and coming to your conclusions.

No resentment. This thread is concerning old testamen. a made some remarks about orthadox christanity. not against the teachings of Christ. I research esoteric christanity.

You know Jesus's teachings included the Old Testament.
  • beenwize
    Options
    I belueve a person to be mentally sick if they are at the point of sending death threats on the internet even tho your bible says love your enemies and bless thosr that persecute you. you don't have that in your heary waterproof you only love those that agree with you. i might insult you, but i would never think to srnd anyone a death threat. i don't know who you follow, but it definitely not Christ. so waterproof let me show you the love since i havr it in my heart naturally without reading a book. much love to ypou and may the father bless you.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Sorry for my typos. I'm on my phone typing fast.
  • beenwize
    Options

Remember i don't subscribe to orthadox Christanity. eye for an eye was changed to turn the other cheak.
  • beenwize
    Options
    You speak of following Christ, but you sending death threats. smh. you haven't learned @waterproofso i will show you.

1 John 3:14-16 King James Version (KJV)

14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus is not just a great person, I know a lot of great ppl. Jesus is the Son of ? , the King of Kings, the Beginning and the End, the coming Messiah, He is the only way to salvation, the one and only intercessor for man and the Creator. Is that part of your beliefs?

if this is not your belief then ok fine, but id like to know if we are on the same side when it comes to this @beenwize
  • waterproof
    Options
    @Waterproof your actions testify that you are sick, a pharisee, deluded, and not a true follower of Christ. death threats on a internet forum? You are filth and son of a devil.

Pharisee i rebuke u, quote me at anytime where i made a death threat against you, may the IC bear witness
  • waterproof
    Options

Remember i don't subscribe to orthadox Christanity. eye for an eye was changed to turn the other cheak.

Liar Christ said no laws of yah shall perish

When Christ speak of mans law he says you have heard, all mans law contain some of yah laws, like the laws of this land

When christ speak of yah law he says it was written
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    @Waterproof your action
    s testify that you are sick, a pharisee, deluded, and not a true follower of Christ. death threats on a internet forum? You are filth and son of a devil.

Pharisee i rebuke u, quote me at anytime where i made a death threat against you, may the IC bear witness

Your heart is full of hate for someone claiming to be a follower of Christ. you talk murder so the scripture applies still and you have sent death threats to me at another time. smfh. you have to be deluded to even call me a Pharisee and I don't even be in that old testament lol.

well, again here is the definition of what a Pharisee was. And you would be a modern day Pharisee u son of the devil.

The Pharisees were a Jewish sect from the second century B.C. to the first century A.D. They considered the entire Old Testament to be authoritative, unlike the Sadducees who only accepted the first five books. The Pharisees believed in life after death, the resurrection, the existence of angels and demons, and that the way to ? was through keeping the law. "According to Josephus, the Pharisees were the group most influential with the people, were noted for their accurate and therefore authoritative interpretations of Jewish law.
This discussion has been closed.