Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    the ancient Egyptians made the mistake of thinking they can elevate themselves through all their death rituals and ? . So unless you think a pharaoh was successful and he is now ? , right beside ? , or greater than ? , then you gotta accept they were wrong. ? , he definitely didn't keep Egypt from being destroyed and havin their land over run with Eurasians n crackers

There is a difference between ? and Creator, but your own Bible acknowledges that there were "gods" in Egypt. Your Old Testament ? is "jealous" of other gods. If he is jealous then wouldn't other gods exist?

Exodus 12:12
    For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

What ignorance. the ? of the bible recognizes all other "gods" as being false but their still gods because people gave them worship but they were not really gods as in intelligent creators of reality.

no ? ! A Creator is something different from a ? ... Your ? executed judgement on gods that don't exist? lol your ? is jealous of gods that don't exist?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how can he be jealous of other gods if they don't exist? That don't make no logical explanation, he can be mad at the people worshipping false idols, but their idols as well, how can you be mad at make believe? LMFAO!!!
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the ancient Egyptians made the mistake of thinking they can elevate themselves through all their death rituals and ? . So unless you think a pharaoh was successful and he is now ? , right beside ? , or greater than ? , then you gotta accept they were wrong. ? , he definitely didn't keep Egypt from being destroyed and havin their land over run with Eurasians n crackers

There is a difference between ? and Creator, but your own Bible acknowledges that there were "gods" in Egypt. Your Old Testament ? is "jealous" of other gods. If he is jealous then wouldn't other gods exist?

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
    lol... so you don't understand why He said He's a "jealous ? "...? Like you really don't get it?

I'mma be honest. Every post you continue to strengthen my faith with your sillyness. It's no point in even responding to every post, it's like you're a demon struggling and reaching like "stop believing! stoppp stopp!" lmao wtf. go worship your gods then, no one really gives AF about what you do. its your life

like look at you dude. You take Scripture out of context in the most simplest way, but then call Christians simpleminded using this Scripture (in the other thread)

Proverbs 14
    15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Even though the Bible says that Christ is the Way, the TRUTH, and the Light.. the TRUTH. and Christ came preaching the Word! You think Proverbs is saying to not believe the TRUTH? I feel silly even explaining this to you because it's like you can't possibly be serious...!

Go worship your Egyptian gods! Yea! They will save you like they have always done!

Judges 10
    11And the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines? 12The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand. 13Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. 14Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
    LOL ? is GREAT. "Go worship your moons and animals and ? , let the save you now LOL"

Do you not realize that I really don't even have to say anything have the time? All I have to do is copy and paste Scripture? Every argument you present, the Word shuts down

*waits for you to say "Oh, but he gave up on his people, see! He must not be a good ? !"*

If you wanted to truly understand Scripture you would. There's nothing I can say right now. This has made my morning though
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Forgive me, bruh... I was lost for a long time.. So I'm thinking it's wrong for me to laugh and blow you off..

I'm just tryna help you see that you're going the wrong way. Pick up the Bible and read it with a true effort in trying to understand it. The original King James Version. Grab a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance to use when you come across something that you don't get... Look up different commentary for different passages and see what scholars view it as.. If you really try bruh, it will come to you.. It's truth man..

2 Timothy 3
    16 All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of ? may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Proverbs 11
    27 He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him.

Jeremiah 29
    13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

• beenwize
    Options

lol... so you don't understand why He said He's a "jealous ? "...? Like you really don't get it?

I'mma be honest. Every post you continue to strengthen my faith with your sillyness. It's no point in even responding to every post, it's like you're a demon struggling and reaching like "stop believing! stoppp stopp!" lmao wtf. go worship your gods then, no one really gives AF about what you do. its your life

like look at you dude. You take Scripture out of context in the most simplest way, but then call Christians simpleminded using this Scripture (in the other thread)

Proverbs 14
    15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Even though the Bible says that Christ is the Way, the TRUTH, and the Light.. the TRUTH. and Christ came preaching the Word! You think Proverbs is saying to not believe the TRUTH? I feel silly even explaining this to you because it's like you can't possibly be serious...!

Go worship your Egyptian gods! Yea! They will save you like they have always done!

Judges 10
    11And the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines? 12The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand. 13Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. 14Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
    LOL ? is GREAT. "Go worship your moons and animals and ? , let the save you now LOL"

Do you not realize that I really don't even have to say anything have the time? All I have to do is copy and paste Scripture? Every argument you present, the Word shuts down

*waits for you to say "Oh, but he gave up on his people, see! He must not be a good ? !"*

If you wanted to truly understand Scripture you would. There's nothing I can say right now. This has made my morning though

What has Bible ? saved you from? Show us proof in recent history where someone was saved by bible ? ? The problem is you dont really believe this stuff. if you did your faith would nott have needed to be strengthened.
  • beenwize
    Options
    You have proved nothing except drop scripture on how you are trapped in this relugios box and too scared to expand your thinking. thats why you always run to fear based scripture.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Show me a time in recent history where bible ? delivered someone with evidence. allah says that he delivers ppl that pray to him. since a book is all you need then why dont you have faith in allah too?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Saved from what? Everything goes back to the circle of life ? , that's life. If you can't cope then quit playing home slice. If you look deep into those scriptures you would find out that there are multiple gods and the changing of the religion and when you research you would realized that they kept revising everything over and over until about 500 to 400 and possibly to 200 BC for genesis. How do you revise something that happened many lifetimes before you? It don't make sense unless you are copying from other religions.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Show me a time in recent history where bible ? delivered someone with evidence. allah says that he delivers ppl that pray to him. since a book is all you need then why dont you have faith in allah too?

According to Islam, Allah does not save. A muslim's "good works" does and even in that, Allah doesn't have to grant them "heaven". A Muslim can live a life of good deeds and still be condemned.
  • beenwize
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »

According to Islam, Allah does not save. A muslim's "good works" does and even in that, Allah doesn't have to grant them "heaven". A Muslim can live a life of good deeds and still be condemned.

Thats another type of saving. the only way to know if Bible ? will save you is to die first. we are talking something like being saved from enemies or etc while living now. i never seen any bible believer saved in that case with evidence it was bible ? . Allah also says he saves/protects believers.

Promise 7 of 25: Victory

Allah, the Most High says,

"We will, without doubt, help our Messengers and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth". (The Holy Koran, Chapter 40. "The Believer", verse 51)

And Allah, the Most High also says,

"...and it was due from Us to aid (give victory) those who believed." (The Holy Koran, Chapter 30. "The Romans", verse 47)

When we get our belief right, then Allah will grant us victory.

However we should be patient, as the believers wil
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »

Thats another type of saving. the only way to know if Bible ? will save you is to die first. we are talking something like being saved from enemies or etc while living now. i never seen any bible believer saved in that case with evidence it was bible ? . Allah also says he saves/protects believers.

Promise 7 of 25: Victory

Allah, the Most High says,

"We will, without doubt, help our Messengers and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth". (The Holy Koran, Chapter 40. "The Believer", verse 51)

And Allah, the Most High also says,

"...and it was due from Us to aid (give victory) those who believed." (The Holy Koran, Chapter 30. "The Romans", verse 47)

When we get our belief right, then Allah will grant us victory.

However we should be patient, as the believers wil

According to the Bible, you don't have to die first in order to know if you've been saved. The only reason to come to such a conclusion is to believe that Jesus didn't do what the Bible said he did. In Islam, it's followers have to wonder if they have done enough good deeds to earn Allah's favor.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    ajackson @emperorrisin your hoes too ugly to even be in here discussing this ? yo gods obviously don't love you. I seen them pics in gns pic thread, you losin out here right now
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What ignorance. the ? of the bible recognizes all other "gods" as being false but their still gods because people gave them worship but they were not really gods as in intelligent creators of reality.

no ? ! A Creator is something different from a ? ... Your ? executed judgement on gods that don't exist? lol your ? is jealous of gods that don't exist?

stupid the false gods don't make him jealous we are the ones that make him so.
  • beenwize
    Options

Proverbs 14

Judges 10

What has Bible ? saved you from? Show us proof in recent history where someone was saved by bible ? ? The problem is you dont really believe this stuff. if you did your faith would nott have needed to be strengthened.

still waiting....
  • beenwize
    Options

we make him jealous because we worship make believe gods? oh ok

sometimes children have make believe friends or parents when they play a game. Do parents become jealous of this make believe parent or friend?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    ajackson @emperorrisin your hoes too ugly to even be in here discussing this ? yo gods obviously don't love you. I seen them pics in gns pic thread, you losin out here right now

Straw man debate smh. Showing how born again you are.
  • zombie
    Options

sometimes children have make believe friends or parents when they play a game. Do parents become jealous of this make believe parent or friend?

childrens belief in make believe friends don't cause them to engage in prostitution, beastality and homosexuality like the belief in false gods did to the nations that surrounded israel.

gods wants all attention focused on him because that is what is best for you
  • beenwize
    Options

childrens belief in make believe friends don't cause them to engage in prostitution, beastality and homosexuality like the belief in false gods did to the nations that surrounded israel.

In the New Testament the devil wants all the attention and worship. That reminds me of Yahweh.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Give examples of make believe gods that caused this. Your own Bible supports slavery, genocide, ? , and etc. There are scriptures where ? commands the killing of a entire nation including babies. then ? says for the killers to keep the young virgins for yourselves. thats holy to you?
  • zombie
    Options
    Give examples of make believe gods that caused this. Your own Bible supports slavery, genocide, ? , and etc. There are scriptures where ? commands the killing of a entire nation including babies. then ? says for the killers to keep the young virgins for yourselves. thats holy to you?

The cannanite religion was evil i went over this with you already and i explained why ? let israel treat them the way he did in the other thread. yes killing off whole entire nations is holy, when those nations are engaged in pure evil.

keeping the virgins is a good thing in the ancient world death in child birth was a common thing so it only makes sense that men should keep the virgins.
  • zombie
    Options

In the New Testament the devil wants all the attention and worship. That reminds me of Yahweh.

the devil is selfish in his desires yahweh wants all your attention not because he needs it but because you need it.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    [quote="beenwize;64564
    58"]

the devil is selfish in his desires yahweh wants all your attention not because he needs it but because you need it. [/quote]

In gnostic christanity Yahweh is not the father of Jesus and is in there gospels a false
  • zombie
    Options

Straw man debate smh. Showing how born again you are.

you got something you want to say to me ?
  • zombie
    Options
    [quote="beenwize;64564
    58"]

the devil is selfish in his desires yahweh wants all your attention not because he needs it but because you need it.

In gnostic christanity Yahweh is not the father of Jesus and is in there gospels a false[/quote]

I am not a gnostic
  • beenwize
    Options
    Fals ? in the gnostic gospels.
This discussion has been closed.