zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    [quote="beenwize;64564
    58"]
    Ziryab wrote: »
    the ancient Egyptians made the mistake of thinking they can elevate themselves through all their death rituals and ? . So unless you think a pharaoh was successful and he is now ? , right beside ? , or greater than ? , then you gotta accept they were wrong. ? , he definitely didn't keep Egypt from being destroyed and havin their land over run with Eurasians n crackers

There is a difference between ? and Creator, but your own Bible acknowledges that there were "gods" in Egypt. Your Old Testament ? is "jealous" of other gods. If he is jealous then wouldn't other gods exist?

Exodus 12:12
    For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

What ignorance. the ? of the bible recognizes all other "gods" as being false but their still gods because people gave them worship but they were not really gods as in intelligent creators of reality.

no ? ! A Creator is something different from a ? ... Your ? executed judgement on gods that don't exist? lol your ? is jealous of gods that don't exist?

stupid the false gods don't make him jealous we are the ones that make him so.

we make him jealous because we worship make believe gods? oh ok

sometimes children have make believe friends or parents when they play a game. Do parents become jealous of this make believe parent or friend?

childrens belief in make believe friends don't cause them to engage in prostitution, beastality and homosexuality like the belief in false gods did to the nations that surrounded israel.

gods wants all attention focused on him because that is what is best for you

In the New Testament the devil wants all the attention and worship. That reminds me of Yahweh.

the devil is selfish in his desires yahweh wants all your attention not because he needs it but because you need it.

In gnostic christanity Yahweh is not the father of Jesus and is in there gospels a false

I am not a gnostic[/quote]

If anything the being that approached Jesus and asked for worship matches Yahweh's characteristics to me. Always seeking attention and worship. All over the Old Testament it's about him wanting worship so yeah.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The devil says to Jesus worship me and I will give you the kingdoms of the world and etc.

Yahweh says to the Hebrews worship me and I will give you land and etc.

By there fruits you will know them.
  • beenwize
    Options

Yahweh sends serpents to ? Israelites for complaining about being hungry.

Numbers 21:5-6
    5 And the people spake against ? , and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Jesus says it's evil to send serpents if your children are hungry for food.

Matthew 7:9-11
    9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

• beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So Yahweh protects Cain after he murders his brother, but sends serpents to ? the Israelites that want food. And this is who you worship?
  • beenwize
    Options
    Who really is the theif and the murderer?

Notice he says ALL THAT "EVER" CAME BEFORE ME ARE THIEVES AND ROBBERS.

John 10:8-15

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to ? , and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
  • beenwize
    Options
    I thought Jesus was the same as Yahweh?

2 Kings 1:10
    And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of ? , then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

Jesus rebukes one of his disciples for trying to command fire to come down and ? people like what was done in the Old Testament. He basically says that action is of a different spirit.

Luke 9:54-56
    54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The devil says to Jesus worship me and I will give you the kingdoms of the world and etc.

Motive is a very important aspect of this. There is this impression that when the devil "gives", it is for the benefit of mankind. The devil doesn't care if giving land is a good deed or bad deed. The devil can (and will) use the things we consider to be good to turn people away from ? just as much as the things we consider bad...if not more.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »

Motive is a very important aspect of this. There is this impression that when the devil "gives", it is for the benefit of mankind. The devil doesn't care if giving land is a good deed or bad deed. The devil can (and will) use the things we consider to be good to turn people away from ? just as much as the things we consider bad...if not more.

the problem is do you know who the true Creator is and do you know who the devil is? before you can even make that statement you would have to know for certain who is who or rather someone pretends to be something that they are not.

2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
  • alissowack
    Options

5 And the people spake against ? , and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

OK...you are doing the exact same thing the Devil did to Jesus...in the exact same place where you got the "Jesus in the wilderness" reference from. Again, motive is an important aspect.
  • beenwize
    Options

OK...you are doing the exact same thing the Devil did to Jesus...in the exact same place where you got the "Jesus in the wilderness" reference from. Again, motive is an important aspect.

how am I doing what the devil did when the scriptures speak for themselves? The scriptures are in black and white and need no input. If you can't see then that's on you. You should have the spirit of discernment.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at this fool unwize there is so much misunderstanding in here that i just don't know where to begin
  • zombie
    Options
    So Yahweh protects Cain after he murders his brother, but sends serpents to ? the Israelites that want food. And this is who you worship?

cain was punished ? simply did not want others to ? him, and speaking against ? is worse than murder

And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven (Luke 12:10).

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    ajackson @emperorrisin your hoes too ugly to even be in here discussing this ? yo gods obviously don't love you. I seen them pics in gns pic thread, you losin out here right now

Straw man debate smh. Showing how born again you are.

you got something you want to say to me ?

Apparently I quoted @ziryab and not @zombie so no.
  • alissowack
    Options

the problem is do you know who the true Creator is and do you know who the devil is? before you can even make that statement you would have to know for certain who is who or rather someone pretends to be something that they are not.

Oh, but I didn't go into the specifics of who ? is or what is considered good or bad. It's not my place to. I'm saying Satan doesn't care the methods he uses to turn people away from ? . If he needs to disguise himself to be what 2 Corinthians 11:14 says, then he will do it.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

Oh, but I didn't go into the specifics of who ? is or what is considered good or bad. It's not my place to. I'm saying Satan doesn't care the methods he uses to turn people away from ? . If he needs to disguise himself to be what 2 Corinthians 11:14 says, then he will do it.

In order to say Satan is turning someone away from ? you would have to know absolutely for sure who Satan is and who ? is first. You can't just base it off of blind faith of who you have been told to believe is ? .

• beenwize
    Options

cain was punished ? simply did not want others to ? him, and speaking against ? is worse than murder

And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven (Luke 12:10).

being hungry is worst than murder?
  • beenwize
    Options
    Lol at this fool unwize there is so much misunderstanding in here that i just don't know where to begin

you are the fool. I dare you to listen to this video in it's entirety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTtqakupqZ4
  • alissowack
    edited November 2013
    Options

how am I doing what the devil did when the scriptures speak for themselves? The scriptures are in black and white and need no input. If you can't see then that's on you. You should have the spirit of discernment.

You must not be familiar with the wilderness story. Jesus was being tempted by Satan and Satan decided to use Psalm 91:11,12 to do it. The devil would have been like...that is what the scripture says...it's in black and white...the scriptures speak for themselves.

We do stuff like this with the common laws and rights of the land so it is not some biblical account.
  • beenwize
    Options

another thing to add on is that they would have to know for sure that it was ? . when you read the old testament there was "gods" in Egypt too. And how would they know whether it was ? or not when the Egyptian magicians basically did damn near everything that Moses did with pharaoh. Remember the Egyptians were not at all surprised about these supernatural things that Moses did because they could do them too. So therefore, the Israelites knew that doing these type of supernatural things were able to be done by man.
  • beenwize
    Options

You must not be familiar with the wilderness story. Jesus was being tempted by Satan and Satan decided to use Psalm 91:11,12 to do it. The devil would have been like...that is what the scripture says...it's in black and white...the scriptures speak for themselves.

We do stuff like this with the common laws and rights of the land so it is not some biblical account.

you have no common sense or spirit of discernment. you is as simple as a drone. smh
  • zombie
    Options

not being hungry stupid, they spoke against ? that was the sin and they died for it.
  • beenwize
    Options

not being hungry stupid, they spoke against ? that was the sin and they died for it.

now i'm stupid. hundreds of thousands of Israelites were in Egypt and they all are suppose to know that this is ? when there is no phones, TV's, or any of that stuff back then? it's not like hundreds of thousands of Israelites were there watching moses and pharaoh like it was a movie. duh!
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

another thing to add on is that they would have to know for sure that it was ? . when you read the old testament there was "gods" in Egypt too. And how would they know whether it was ? or not when the Egyptian magicians basically did damn near everything that Moses did with pharaoh. Remember the Egyptians were not at all surprised about these supernatural things that Moses did because they could do them too. So therefore, the Israelites knew that doing these type of supernatural things were able to be done by man.

yeah, they knew it was ? delivering them he just took them from egypt and i have already explained the gods in "egypt" being false gods already if you want to attribute them with supernatural power okay but they were demons if anything, cause they ultimately LOST to YAH

the egyptians got their ? dropped like flies when ? decided it should be so and no they could not do all the things the lord commanded like send all those plagues. they did the small things which was likely nothing more than trickery. but killing all the first born and sending plagues of flies no they never did that.
  • beenwize
    Options

yeah, they knew it was ? delivering them he just took them from egypt and i have already explained the gods in "egypt" being false gods already.

the egyptians got their ? dropped like flies when ? decided it should be so and no they could not do all the things the lord commanded like send all those plagues. they did the small things which was likely nothing more than trickery. but killing all the first born and sending plagues of flies no they never did that.

this is bs.
  • zombie
    Options

you are the fool. I dare you to listen to this video in it's entirety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTtqakupqZ4

saw that video on youtube already and it's ? .
This discussion has been closed.