Suge Knight Likens Jimmy Iovine To KKK

Options
2»

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've heard so many horrible things about jimmy iovine.

And I believe most of it
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

And I believe most of it

Please tell us more
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Jimmy Iovine put up the $1,000,000 bail for 2pac, not Suge. Suge "borrowed" it from Interscope

I remember reading in one of them Tupac books that Pac's friends (including Jada), family and record label (Interscope) all pitched in and paid off a portion of his bail and Suge had just paid the remainder of it to get him out. So that would mean Suge didn't probably didn't paid a million.

But you know before Pac died, he had DeathRow audited, so he knew something wasn't right with his money
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're no better than Jimmy dude.,,,
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jimmy an exploiter like most record execs. Suge Knight ain't no better. One ? calling the kettle a ?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

And I believe most of it

Please tell us more

I can't be the only one. Stuff like he's ? and he makes artists do ? ? . Or just look at the music industry. Pretty much every major label out right now is under the umbrella of Interscope, and they're all friends, and they're all pushing the same things. Jimmy Iovine/Insterscope has a lot more influence in most people's lives than people realize
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I believe most of it

Please tell us more

I can't be the only one. Stuff like he's ? and he makes artists do ? ? . Or just look at the music industry. Pretty much every major label out right now is under the umbrella of Interscope, and they're all friends, and they're all pushing the same things. Jimmy Iovine/Insterscope has a lot more influence in most people's lives than people realize

So basically you don't know ? .

What the ? is make artist do ? ? ?

Lololol.
    Come on kid
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

And I believe most of it

Please tell us more

So basically you don't know ? .

What the ? is make artist do ? ? ?

Lololol.
    Come on kid

Please point me to the part where I said that my opinion was fact? What was the point of you even responding to defend this dude? He about to put you into one of his infamous 360 deals? Are you his chambermaid?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feelings has been caught lolo
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think deathrow would have came to end anyways. From what i been hearing pac was almost on his way out .Snoop would have lefted and same with the rest .
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please point me to the part where I said that my opinion was fact? What was the point of you even responding to defend this dude? He about to put you into one of his infamous 360 deals? Are you his chambermaid?

i'm certainly not defending jimmy iovine. In fact i dont even know what i would be defending him from? Do I think he a KKK member like suge say? No. But if there is information about this stuff, i'd like to hear about it. You said you heard some things, so i just wanted to know what stories you heard. you didnt say anything just generic "he make artists do ? stuff" or "he has a lot of influences in most people lives" making him sound like darth vader or some ? .

i thought you had some actual stories you could tell. cause the ? you talking is just generic boogeyman ?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And I believe most of it

Please tell us more

Basically what The Source Wrote about Jimmy Iovine during there feud.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    In this situation, Suge Knight, is a black freedom fighter....Iovine is nothing more than a snarky, smug, cowardly Jew bastard that deserves to be tossed inside an incinerator
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well, Jimmy Iovine is the executive producer of the minstrel-show-esque Nina Simone biopic w/ Zoe Saldana....