Official Brooklyn Nets 2013-2014 Thread....

Options
IceBergTaylor
IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
Everywhere you go Brooklyn's in the House
If You Soft Tuck Your Chain

brooklyn_nets_logo_detail_secondary.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b2SBXctip0

Thread made at the request of a poster who shall remain anonymous

No Knick fans allowed.

2-2 so far, next game up against J-Wall and them Zards.

Leggoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgcetaNH_48

Comments

• Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets all day
    we got some pretty interesting games coming up especially the game Saturday against Indiana
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Yezzur! BK Celts all day.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks fan here just stopping by to say ? your thread and the nets
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Yezzur! BK Celts all day.

• IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Knicks fan here just stopping by to say ? your thread and the nets

Hows your Center doing?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I like 'em.

Your Sixers pass has been revoked. Smh.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We got Celtics fans and Sixers fan bigging up or rooting for a division rival.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvxfN8Z8PDeoHftvCSWNjbp42tbodlYWJU11TYH9srcbSJByjDMB8-GyiZ
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2013
    Options

? ? at least I was born and grew up in Brooklyn for a grip. Pull up ya skirt.

• infamous114
    Options

Feelings caught. Typical behavior from you.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2013
    Options

I don't like people of the same sex on my ? . Pause. My bad. I know that's your thing and you can't help it. No ? . I forgive you this one last time. No Ocean.
  • infamous114
    Options

I don't like men of the same sex on my ? . My bad. I know that's your thing and you can't help it. I forgive you.

Terribly unfunny but I'm done. You'll eventually abuse your mod powers or something.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2013
    Options

I don't like men of the same sex on my ? . My bad. I know that's your thing and you can't help it. I forgive you.

Terribly unfunny but I'm done. You'll eventually abuse your mod powers or something.

Damn you responded so fast you quoted me 2 minutes into my edit. You thirsty as ? . Is that South beach thing? Rhetorical.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really like the Nets chances of making a serious play off run this year. This coming from someone who mid season last year said I think we'd be a first round exit. But this squad is talented as ? . Hopefully we can be healthy and remain healthy when playoffs come around. I'm not worried about rotations or offense cuz I know that will come together over the months, I'm just hoping we can improve defensively. Flashes of excellent defense at some times and at other times defense still looks mediocre. It's a bust if we don't even reach the ECF.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    we got the best offensive center in the league (top 5 for sure)
    top flight point guard (when healthy)
    KG anchoring the d
    Pierce and Joe on the wings (both great scorers and closers)
    probably the best starting 5 in the league
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    There is something off about this team. But I hope they play up to expectations.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how the min will look in a month or two bc right now I don't think anyone is avg more than 30 min a game
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    I wonder how the min will look in a month or two bc right now I don't think anyone is avg more than 30 min a game

If they can win with damn near everyone averaging about 22-27 minutes a game that's gonna be a scurry problem for the league and the wild part is I think they can
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feels from Sixer fans? Word?

Nig, I've been LIVING in Brooklyn for the last three years. Sixers been my squad since age 3. There's no shame in taking an interest in a now local team.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »

I expect D-Will when he gets hundred percent to get more than 30 mins, I think Joe too, and Lopez will probably get exactly 30 mins
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    I just don't want our bench to play too long ya know, our strong point is our starters few teams can match up with us.
    I'm not saying to play the starters 40 mins or anything like that tho
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I just don't want our bench to play too long ya know, our strong point is our starters few teams can match up with us.
    I'm not saying to play the starters 40 mins or anything like that tho

It's not about the regular season this year. I'll worry about the starters getting more minutes around playoff time.

I'm not even mad at sixer and celtic fans checking for us. This Brooklyn Nets thing really is a movement, consider how drastic a change in culture and branding since the NJ Nets days. Both nationally and internationally, popularity is booming and quite frankly I think with an owner like Prohkorov who will build a contender any way necessary I see a possibility for a long lasting legacy of respectability and competitiveness at a lakers and yankees level.

I like where this organization is headed. With the new found marketability, I believe we will see Brooklyn become a desirable destination for superstars to play in years to come..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Too bad we didn't have good ownership when they were in NJ. But I agree the owner wants to win and he makes aggressive moves to stay competitive.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    These mfers need to get it together. I know its still early in the season but they're already developing bad habits. This whole 3rd quarter thing from last season managed to rear its ugly head into this season and thats a serious problem. They should be 6-1 right now....