Official Brooklyn Nets 2013-2014 Thread....

Options

Comments

• Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These mfers need to get it together. I know its still early in the season but they're already developing bad habits. This whole 3rd quarter thing from last season managed to rear its ugly head into this season and thats a serious problem. They should be 6-1 right now....

why did Joe sit so long in the 4th quarter ? He was cookin

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's obvious the starters don't know how to play together yet. It can't be stressed enough, as d-will goes so does the nets and when he's playing mediocre ball, well.....
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's obvious the starters don't know how to play together yet. It can't be stressed enough, as d-will goes so does the nets and when he's playing mediocre ball, well.....

I'm trying not to get too worried about anything yet. When we reach 20-25 and still aren't playing well then I would be worried. Heat didn't get off to a great start when they were first brought together and the pacers last year also started 2-4. Struggles happen rather have it now than late in the season
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ignore the Knick fan using a picture that was made last season
    If I was bitter my team was all-around trash and my star player was going to leave I'd post my anger in the opposing team's thread too
    eyes low wrote: »

I'm trying not to get too worried about anything yet. When we reach 20-25 and still aren't playing well then I would be worried. Heat didn't get off to a great start when they were first brought together and the pacers last year also started 2-4. Struggles happen rather have it now than late in the season

I'm not worried either, I'm sure they'll figure out how to put away teams quickly. I'm not even mad considering they've played all these games close. Last year's Nets wouldnt have won that Heat game at all.
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited November 2013
    Options
    MaddRapper wrote: »
    rip-brook.png

what happened on Sunday tho, you ? got stomped in ya own building smh
    worry about keeping Melo instead of us
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    west coast road trip this week, starting wit the Kings on Wed, Suns on Fri, and the Clippers on Sat
    hopefully we can win 2 outta 3 or even all 3
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, it's something off with DWill.. he looks the same as he did last year in the beginning of the season with his ankles. I want to see him run off the pick and roll and drive into the paint with conviction instead of bailing out with the pass. Those assists will come when teams start respecting his ability to drive again. It's mostly defense and rebounding that worries me.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    We gotta beat the Kings. That's our best chance for a dub on this road trip. The problems that we are facing now is exactly what I foreshadowed in the offseason. But I hope by next month they can get their chemistry together.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Yup, it's something off with DWill.. he looks the same as he did last year in the beginning of the season with his ankles. I want to see him run off the pick and roll and drive into the paint with conviction instead of bailing out with the pass. Those assists will come when teams start respecting his ability to drive again. It's mostly defense and rebounding that worries me.

When he first injured his ankle again during the off-season and there were all those reports on whether he'd be ready for the season I knew we were in trouble. He was off of it all this time and he finally practiced before that last preseason game, he dunked and everything. Right now he's saying he's "rusty" but I dont think its that.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Big game tonight, and will probably not have Deron. #StruggleContenders
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't know why a team liek this is having chemistry issue the starting 5 have dam near identical skill sets
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    shout out to JJ for being clutch last night
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Almost the entire starting line up will be out tonight.
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited November 2013
    Options

you think we can actually make it a game ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

you think we can actually make it a game ?

I would be surprised if we didn't get thrashed tonight.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    hopefully at least some of our starters will be back for the Portland game
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    So after last night's game, are we in agreement that mason plumlee should steal all of reggie evans minutes? & mirza teletovic needs to get boarded on the first plane back to europe. Figuring out the minutes distribution between AA, Jet and AK47 might be a little difficult when they are all healthy.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I been vouching for Plumlee to get minutes as well as Taylor. And I agree Mirza is trash he isn't built for American basketball at all he's too soft
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/O 2 Plumlee didnt like this guy in college but he balled last night vs nice frontcourt...And whats going on with Deron Williams and the injuries damn thats my dude hate to see him keep getting hurt
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    S/O 2 Plumlee didnt like this guy in college but he balled last night vs nice frontcourt...And whats going on with Deron Williams and the injuries damn thats my dude hate to see him keep getting hurt

yeah I know man its terrible that this ? happened to D-Will given the fact that we all know how good he is when he's healthy smh
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited November 2013
    Options
    D-Will, AK -47, and Brook is out again ,oh well we'll win anyway
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    good 1st half hope it continues in the 2nd half
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    good 1st half hope it continues in the 2nd half

? terrible 2nd half smh, we can' t make anything
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Wouldn't be that bad if we could get some stops on defense.