NASA Member says he saw Dark Skinned Black People In Space

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJkzPDb95kw

He describes the people he saw coming off a space ship as someone that's very tall and had very dark black skin. This definitely supports Black Roots Science.

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Not dark, black. Really black"
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good. About damn time, I'm tired of hearing about these cracka-ass ? "Nordic" aliens. If they both exist in this universe, I hope the Black ones are the oppressors LOL
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These aliens are about to crash on earth and become slaves and endure 400 years of torture and lost of culture and knowledge of their ancestors.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    wait, Black Roots Science is now being supported by crazy old dudes who claim they saw aliens?
    ...because this is not what i'd call stellar evidence.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Very interesting. I've heard some people, including an ex coworker of mine, tell me stories that most aliens are the green or grey looking things we see in movies but quite a bit look like really tall White people (based on what other people told them or have read)....first time I'm hearing about Black aliens, wonder if it's really true though.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Good. About damn time, I'm tired of hearing about these cracka-ass ? "Nordic" aliens. If they both exist in this universe, I hope the Black ones are the oppressors LOL

Funny lol