What's Anthony Davis Ceiling?

Options
2»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And nggas wonder why I hate bulls fans. So Anthony davis to the bulls is already in the works, huh...

While they're at it they might as well sign Tim Hardaway, Will Bynum, Sean Dockery, and Nick Anderson too.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    And nggas wonder why I hate bulls fans. So Anthony davis to the bulls is already in the works, huh...

While they're at it they might as well sign Tim Hardaway, Will Bynum, Sean Dockery, and Nick Anderson too.

Their wishful thinking chill bruh, I think Kevin Love will be a Boston Celtic by next year
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He can be a top 5 player in the game..he's not right now cuz im big on doing it at a high level for a full season first but he can def. be top 5 overall.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Lol y'all better not sleep on my dude! He is David Robinson ceiling to me right now.

1st time in dis thread ayo da bolded is ridiculous im bout to copy nd paste dat ? lls
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    AXEL we don't know what this guy can become , he still not even filled out yet ..guy is barely 20 years old and Averaging 20ppg 11 rebounds 4 bpg , 84 % from the FT line

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AXEL we don't know what this guy can become , he still not even filled out yet ..guy is barely 20 years old and Averaging 20ppg 11 rebounds 4 bpg , 84 % from the FT line

hes been great so far but his game aint similar to David Robinson's IMO
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited November 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

hes been great so far but his game aint similar to David Robinson's IMO

he said "Ceiling" ..hell Robinson didn't even get in the League til 24.

like i said we don't know what Davis can become, it has everything to do with how he fills out. projecting anyone from 17-20 is very difficult to do or already saying what they will or wont be..

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo we gone act like Davis not the GOAT big man already? ok IC lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First player in history to go 40-21-3-3 and he JUST made 21. OK im done...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    At worst he will he hybrid forward Shawn Marion type best he is Dr. J

Lol this ? is still funny.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Sooooo we gone act like Davis not the GOAT big man already? ok IC lol

He has to win more to be in that conversation. He's definitely a beast tho.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls the most entertaining team to watch in the NBA they scrappy as ?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Just-turned 21-year-old Anthony Davis scored a career-high 40 points to go along with 21 rebounds -- the first player to put up a 40/20 game against Boston since a 31-year-old Shaquille O'Neal (48 points, 20 rebounds) did it in 2003 -- while Tyreke Evans added 26 points as the Pelicans emerged despite fumbling away numerous leads. Jeff Green matched his season high with 39 points on 12-of-23 shooting with six rebounds, an assist and a block over 39:21. Kris Humphries -- the buzzer-beating savior in regulation -- had a double-double (16 points, 12 rebounds), while Jared Sullinger filled up his stat line (14 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks, steal) in 30 minutes off the bench.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Chicago got the best ballers hands down
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is already top 3 big men in the league to me. Dude will be top three in the league in a couple years
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is a monster I just hope we can put together a squad around him to compete in N.O.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Bulls the most entertaining team to watch in the NBA they scrappy as ?

nah homes

its nothing but stress its bad for your health

games are only fun when your team not playing that way you can just chill
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam putting up cheat code numbers
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Dude is a monster I just hope we can put together a squad around him to compete in N.O.

They ? up and gave Lopez up for Evans. He is coming around now but he is not the answer at PG/SG or SF. He can not come off the bench like Anderson.

Pierre Jackson is doing big things in the NBDL and will really get showcased in the Summer league.

With Ryan Anderson and Jason Smith healthy they are better than Minnesota and Denver. With Holiday healthy all year, they are competing for the 7th or 8th spot.

They need a real C and/or scoring SF.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta see him do something in the playoffs first, drop those numbers multiple times on a good team that's had time to study you
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

They ? up and gave Lopez up for Evans. He is coming around now but he is not the answer at PG/SG or SF. He can not come off the bench like Anderson.

Pierre Jackson is doing big things in the NBDL and will really get showcased in the Summer league.

With Ryan Anderson and Jason Smith healthy they are better than Minnesota and Denver. With Holiday healthy all year, they are competing for the 7th or 8th spot.

Actually he can...he was putting up the similar stats when he would come off the bench with Anderson. He plays to potential when Monty actually puts out a lineup with spacing. Without Anderson and even Smith because he can hit that 17ft jumper, he has no space to drive and score/kick which he is great at.

I wanna see what they can do with a full healthy roster. I don't want Monty back tho....dude has no skill when it comes to making adjustments and its been that way ever since he's been in N.O. and his insistence on even giving Aminu and Stiemsma minutes ? me off to no end.

Oh and I think Ajinca could be a decent Center but he just has to learn stop fouling. And they be so unnecessary...smh.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pelicans just giving him experience until he matures and come back home to play
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Actually he can...he was putting up the similar stats when he would come off the bench with Anderson. He plays to potential when Monty actually puts out a lineup with spacing. Without Anderson and even Smith because he can hit that 17ft jumper, he has no space to drive and score/kick which he is great at.

I wanna see what they can do with a full healthy roster. I don't want Monty back tho....dude has no skill when it comes to making adjustments and its been that way ever since he's been in N.O. and his insistence on even giving Aminu and Stiemsma minutes ? me off to no end.

Oh and I think Ajinca could be a decent Center but he just has to learn stop fouling. And they be so unnecessary...smh.

You are right with Jason and Ryan healthy, spacing is better. I have seen a better looking Tyreke when he starts. He is like a QB to me. After that first drive and hit, he seems energized. For the month of March he is averaging 20 points a game. I still dont think he is the answer at SF though.

Ajinca is frustrating to watch. He cant not foul to save his life. Hopefully summer league he will look better.

Monty coming back. They gave him the vote of confidence. ...................On second thought, I dont know.
    WE about to turn this into the Pelicans end of the season thread..............
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed I hope we flip Eric Gordon for something over the summer.

Gordon and Evans are basically the same player to me.

Gordon has a little better jay, but is a also a gunner and a slightly undersized shooting guard.

He's the type of player that gets numbers on bad teams but put him on a team that makes deep playoff runs and he's like a fourth option at best.