Mob City - (TNT) December 4, 2013

Options
marc123
marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mob City is an upcoming television series created by Frank Darabont for TNT. It is based on real-life accounts of the L.A.P.D. and gangsters in 1940s Los Angeles written in the book L.A. Noir: The Struggle for the Soul of America's Most Seductive City by John Buntin.[1] The series was known as L.A. Noir and Lost Angels during development. It is set to debut on December 4, 2013.

Mob City is the true story of a decades-long conflict between the Los Angeles Police Department, under the determined leadership of Police Chief William Parker, and ruthless criminal elements led by Mickey Cohen, a one-time boxer who rose to the top of L.A.'s criminal world. The series is a fast-paced crime drama set in Los Angeles during the 1940s and '50s. It is a world of glamorous movie stars, powerful studio heads, returning war heroes, a powerful and corrupt police force, and an even more dangerous criminal network determined to make L.A. its West Coast base

Mob-City-130910-01.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I96ITUJL6yo

I don't really trust TNT when it comes to dramas. But this might have some potential. Tho I think something this gangsta deserves to be on Showtime. But Imma give it a watch see how it pans out. Yall gone watch, any early thoughts?

Comments