NFL 2K COMING back!?!

Options

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? looks straight ass

Yet you think Madden and the disproportioned bodies and funky animations looks good.

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont compare it Madden now, compare it to madden 08.
  • BlackxChild
    Options

dont compare it Madden now, compare it to madden 08.
    Compare it to madden now... Madden looks like ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yet you think Madden and the disproportioned bodies and funky animations looks good.

You got receivers on there gliding on routes and ? 2k needs to stick with basketball because they not seeing madden
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Madden is ? terrible though I remember them making a big fuss about finally putting the running backs diving over the goaline. When NFL 2K had been having that for a while
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Madden is ? terrible though I remember them making a big fuss about finally putting the running backs diving over the goaline. When NFL 2K had been having that for a while

? Gameday 98 had that
  • BlackxChild
    Options

You got receivers on there gliding on routes and ? 2k needs to stick with basketball because they not seeing madden

You've been having defenders gliding and linebackers "be like mike" in Madden for the longest get the ? outta here with your ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You've been having defenders gliding and linebackers "be like mike" in Madden for the longest get the ? outta here with your ? .

Now you just making up ? it's ok if you like that old irrelevant ? but I'm not so more power to you
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Now you just making up ? it's ok if you like that old irrelevant ? but I'm not so more power to you

Last years madden was the only madden where the linebackers didn't have a MJ vertical(I haven't played madden 25 nor will I).

Trust me if Madden was as good as you say it is I would have no problems admitting it.

EA has proven they have ? developers just look at NBA live as an example it doesn't even look like they tried. They had enough time after that layoff to make a decent game and didn't have to even worry about a PS3 360 version.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    http://youtu.be/PD6c-LxioLY

Look at how awkward players movements are... Look at Ray Lewis ? weird introduction. Look at how it takes awhile to load the camera looking to the sideline. Seeiously 2k5 looked 10xs better than this ? .

http://youtu.be/qt8sBxMnEKk

This is madden 25 they made some improvements for next gen the players bodies are finally proportioned better but even on the first tackle that ? looks fake. On the 3rd play that toss on the option play looks real fake. They've made some improvements but I'm not going to bother watching that whole vid nor play another madden for awhile. I hope those ? burn.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate that every coach does the same thing on madden smh
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fifa makes more money then madden

Football/Soccer has a bigger crowd.

FIFA: Europe, Asia, South America and Africa
    Madden: US and maybe some parts of europe

What annoys me is while both Fifa and NHL from EA dropped in prize to what would be around 55$, Madden still costs around 88$ unless its preplayed, then its 73$ (i calculated the danish prizes into USD. A Danish Krone is around 0.18 USD)
  • lewismcphillips
    lewismcphillips Members Posts: 1
    Options
    fifa makes more money then madden

Football/Soccer has a bigger crowd.

FIFA: Europe, Asia, South America and Africa
    Madden: US and maybe some parts of europe

What annoys me is while both Fifa and NHL from EA dropped in prize to what would be around 55$, Madden still costs around 88$ unless its preplayed, then its 73$ (i calculated the danish prizes into USD. A Danish Krone is around 0.18 USD)

? fifa is only $55 in us? u wanna be thankful in the uk everything costs the equivalent of about $90. When i was looking at getting madden 25 for xbox one it was cheaper to import it from us on amazon and pay the import and customs fees than it was to buy it in the uk!

did they ever release all pro football on the pc? or can you play it with an emulator? my ps3 broke so i cant import it
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Rumor is 2k is working on a prototype NFL game to show off to the nfl were a few players may have been scanned for ecomotion. It'll be showcased before the super bowl to the nfl.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    I'm playing all pro 2k8 right now.... My ? this game ? on madden... After replaying this again no way am I going back
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima see if I can pick up a used copy. If those rumors are true...damn. the times they are a-changin'.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Unfortunately All pro football servers where taken down so I had the roster changes done to where I have pro teams but I can only play single player.

I was just watching a Madden 25 vid on ustream on PS4 Why does madden 25 still have 4 way shadows... Seriously...
  • BlackxChild
    Options
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope madden and 2k push each other to give us a great game .. Ofc the better one will most likely be 2k tho

I think EA would actually try and have some pride and make a better game if they have competition. Don't think they'd let it get to NBA Live status
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So gta made so much money that take 2 bout to cash in all the chips

• BlackxChild
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    I just hope madden and 2k push each other to give us a great game .. Ofc the better one will most likely be 2k tho

I think EA would actually try and have some pride and make a better game if they have competition. Don't think they'd let it get to NBA Live status

EA just has bad game developers the only reason why the bodies are proportioned right in madden 25 is bc they where using people from NCAA.

EA showed you how ? they are with NBA live.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2k gonnna make ea sports stick to soccer only... what ea sports need to do is make a next gen boxing game
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    2k gonnna make ea sports stick to soccer only... what ea sports need to do is make a next gen boxing game

You're right about the boxing but I think it may be awhile before we see any more boxing titles from EA. Fight Night 4 & Champion are the best games in the series imo, but with the lack of household names in the Heavyweight division & as a whole (besides Mayweather & Pac Man) boxing has been on the down slope since all the household names like Lewis, Holyfield, & Tyson has stepped down.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »

You're right about the boxing but I think it may be awhile before we see any more boxing titles from EA. Fight Night 4 & Champion are the best games in the series imo, but with the lack of household names in the Heavyweight division & as a whole (besides Mayweather & Pac Man) boxing has been on the down slope since all the household names like Lewis, Holyfield, & Tyson has stepped down.

[img]https://scontent-b-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/524280_387412418026102_1629047786_n.jpg[/img]