XBOX One Sales Figures

Options

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the gamespot forum is making fun of of the pr campaign from Microsoft pulling out more ? lies about xbox one sales NPD numbers came out and this is what happened before number releases..
    PS4 is estimated to have sold half a million more than Xbox One.
    MAJOR NELSON: Xbox 360 highest selling last gen system with 647k units
    MAJOR NELSON: Xbox One fastest selling console in November, 101k units sold a day
    GAMASUTRA: PS4 highest selling console in November

Us numbers came out with ps4 selling 50% more than xbox one. Microsoft and their PR spins can't be trusted again...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't believe everything you read...stans smh
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Just wait till project spark drop tho...

Yeah, that's what people are waiting for to cop Xbox One...Project Spark. Not saying if it will be good or bad and it has the potential to be amazing, but this ? has NO buzz whatsoever; ? 's not even top 5 most anticipated, but you're talking like this is THE game to start moving units on Xbox One. It could pick up buzz but I'm speaking on it's status as of now. ? 's coming out on 360 too, so......

Ill remember this post when it casuses ww3.. lol ? its minecraft and lbp on ?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the gamespot forum is making fun of of the pr campaign from Microsoft pulling out more ? lies about xbox one sales NPD numbers came out and this is what happened before number releases..
    MAJOR NELSON: Xbox One fastest selling console in November, 101k units sold a day

Us numbers came out with ps4 selling 50% more than xbox one. Microsoft and their PR spins can't be trusted again...

Damn my ? , you must be getting CEO money at Sony. You campaigning hard, aint it huh?
    6IoltTZ.gif
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? said NPD numbers came out and exposed MS as liars when the NPD numbers actually back up the figures they've dished out lmao.
  • Broddie
    edited December 2013
    Options

I can't stand Major Nelson but you really need to read a dictionary to learn the differences between "fastest", "best" and "highest".
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Damn my ? , you must be getting CEO money at Sony. You campaigning hard, aint it huh?
    6IoltTZ.gif
    All this ? is on a gaming forum I'm just posting it. How is what I'm putting out not true? Microsoft has been doing ? with Windows 8 and is ? up.

• Broddie
    Options
    In the future if you wish to use a gaming forum as a newsfeed you'd get more credibility from citing NeoGAF where misinformation is never tolerated and facts always reign supreme as opposed to gamespot where misinformation always runs wild.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options

6IoltTZ.gif
    All this ? is on a gaming forum I'm just posting it. How is what I'm putting out not true? Microsoft has been doing ? with Windows 8 and is ? up.

You gotta stay off them playstation forum b. ? filled with water boys and gatorade bottle squeezers b.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    I loved the original xbox and 360 I don't understand why criticism of what Microsoft has done lately makes me a fanboy... Everyone hates windows 8 and the kinect so what's wrong with talking about the negatives to a company.

• BlackxChild
    Options

6IoltTZ.gif

You gotta stay off them playstation forum b. ? filled with water boys and gatorade bottle squeezers b.

Gamespot is like ign... Microsoft is known for lying stop being a fanboy and understand there's a lot to criticize.

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love kinect and windows 8 is irrelevant here.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    I love kinect and windows 8 is irrelevant here.

Windows 8 isn't irrelevant toward the xboxone its pretty much the xbox interface and it's going to be integrated with your windows 8 PC. Get the Microsoft ? out of your mouth and take the windows 8 tiles out of your ass....
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y do people care bout the sales? R u gettin one or not is all that matters. ? lookin at them sales to feel better bout them wantin a Xbox
  • Karl.
    Options
    I don't have a Windows 8 PC and the Xbox one interface is nothing like Windows 8.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    I don't have a Windows 8 PC and the Xbox one interface is nothing like Windows 8.

Windows 8 is going to be integrated into the xbox and is pretty much what the interface is. You'll follow any lie Microsoft tells u even that cloud ? , the technology is still new and it's not even purely a cloud server which should tell u the tech is still in its early stages. Get the Microsoft ? out of your mouth and get the xbox tiles out of your ass.
  • BlackxChild
    Options

You're ? .....
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Aint ? wrong with the XBO interface b. Tottaly different feel than windows 8 and actually Windows 8 was based off the Mobile OS anyway.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    This ? said NPD numbers came out and exposed MS as liars when the NPD numbers actually back up the figures they've dished out lmao.

When being a stan goes wrong
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure no one really hates Windows 8 after the 8.1 update, and even before that people only hated it because it was basically made for a touchscreen and overly difficult if you didn't have one. Neither of those really apply to the XB1. I haven't heard anyone say they hate the kinect either. Lots of people say it's not as good as advertised, but that's understandable. People say the same thing about aspects of the PS4.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? talking about Windows?

"Oh, nobody uses Walkman's, and the third Spider-Man movie sucked, therefore the PS4 must be trash"

WTF?
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Only this board is hating on NPD numbers... Yet none of you are explaining why. This is the first time I haven't bought multiple launch consoles...

I've had a xbox 360 wii and ps3... I've had PS2, Xbox, and GameCube (I might be the only one who loved the GameCube)
  • BlackxChild
    edited December 2013
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Why ? talking about Windows?

"Oh, nobody uses Walkman's, and the third Spider-Man movie sucked, therefore the PS4 must be trash"

WTF?
    You ? ?

Xbox one interface

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Windows 8

windows8.jpg

Windows Mobile

HomeScreen1.png

The IC has the a really dumb fan base no wonder you guys defend this ? .
  • Broddie
    Options

Only this board is hating on NPD numbers... Yet none of you are explaining why. This is the first time I haven't bought multiple launch consoles...

I've had a xbox 360 wii and ps3... I've had PS2, Xbox, and GameCube (I might be the only one who loved the GameCube)

Hating on NPD numbers? WTF are you exactly talking about?

Major Nelson says that Xbox One sold 101K units per day in NA as of release date November 22. That means the system was available for purchase for 9 days in that month. The NPD numbers say that the Xbox One sold 909,132 units in NA during November. 9 X 101 = 909. Do you not understand the simple concept of multiplication?
  • Karl.
    Options
    Oh no! Tiles! It must be Windows 8!

ps4interface.jpg