video of Christians burning suspected witches

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trash! Burning people because a book of fables and parables told you too? Dumb motherfuckas

I half agree with your statement nowhere in the bible did it say it was demanded that Christians burn witches. ? did call for a lot of bloodshed in the old testament though. also the bible cosigns slavery. these ? are just ignorant . I can't ride with Christianity. from what I've seen it turns black people into ? especially southern Baptist ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Christianity has caused more unnecessary death in Africa than any other religion practiced there

you can add islam too islam is partly responsible for the slave trade thanks to the moors.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    @zombie
    Lets look at the whole thing shall we.
    Teaching about the Law17“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of ? ’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.19So if you ignore the least commandment and teach others to do the same, you will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys ? ’s laws and teaches them will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.20“But I warn you—unless your righteousness is better than the righteousness of the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven![/qoute]

According to this the laws still stand.

And what laws did he fulfill? Tell me that. What does he mean be fulfill. Because according to the old laws of what the messiah was suppose to fulfill, jesus did didn't fulfill ? .

You do not understand Christ is the embodiment of the law he fillfilled the purpose of the law
    which was to create a light unto all nations.

But he didn't create light in all the nations Bro. If anything his followers used his name to create more violence. Remember the white man came to America as representatives of Jesus's people.

You do not understand ? does not force us out of darkness the light exist but that does not mean that we have to follow it.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

He impeded in Jobs life by allowing the devil to ? his family and test him for no reason other than to prove a point to lucifer in which he knew the out come already because he knows all things. Even lucifer knew ? knew what the outcome would be so he just went along with it. Why? He had to. It was ? plan.

Jobs family was created just to be killed just to prove what he already knew was going to happen because he designed it that way, to the adversary that he created to be his adversary.
    It was a pointless and cruel joke.

2. ? in the Bible tells Moses he will harden the pharaoh's heart more than once and he did. Mose could have possibly convinced him to let his people go with out all the violence. But Nooooooooooooooooo ? had to show how powerful he was everytime. ? took away the pharaoh's free will. Why? Again so he could be an ass and punish people.

3. If ? came to me (in which then at that moment I would become a believer) and said that DoUwant2go2Heaven? Is the most faithful human on earth go ? his family and you'll see. I would be like nah bruh your ? if you say so then there's no way to prove you wrong. Unless I just wanted to ? your fam for ? and giggles.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    so any action of any individual represents the mindset of an entire people?

great logic there

let's not act like Christians aren't doing and have done similar ? before

lets not act like there aren't radicals in any social groups. That's basic common damn sense.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    When will the witches and sorcerers fight back? They never do ? . They could at least levitate away or some ? . They never use their power to help themselves.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

He impeded in Jobs life by allowing the devil to ? his family and test him for no reason other than to prove a point to lucifer in which he knew the out come already because he knows all things. Even lucifer knew ? knew what the outcome would be so he just went along with it. Why? He had to. It was ? plan.

Jobs family was created just to be killed just to prove what he already knew was going to happen because he designed it that way, to the adversary that he created to be his adversary.

2. ? in the Bible tells Moses he will harden the pharaoh's heart more than once and he did. Mose could have possibly convinced him to let his people go with out all the violence. But Nooooooooooooooooo ? had to show how powerful he was everytime. ? took away the pharaoh's free will. Why? Again so he could be an ass and punish people.

3. If ? came to me (in which then at that moment I would become a believer) and said that DoUwant2go2Heaven? Is the most faithful human on earth go ? his family and you'll see. I would be like nah bruh your ? if you say so then there's no way to prove you wrong. Unless I just wanted to ? your fam for ? and giggles.

Satan came to ? , you ? . ? didn't go to Satan for some show off purposes. Satan came to him and said that he could turn Job from ? . It is teaching of faith.

I find it funny you want to judge ? and yet you come here to the forums with your own foolishness.

You know it won't transpire well and most will shun your ideals. Yet you continuously attempt to force disinformation and confusion within posters with your threads that consists of slights towards black people and its culture.

So in a sense, aren't you like Lucifer who creates confusion and spreads about disinformation to turn people from ideals that they feel are honest endeavors at trying to live right and the fair treatment of their fellow man?

But you want to judge ? as if you live better and know the answers? As if you can accept those that you don't understand? You got to be kidding me.

You'll the last person on earth to be talking about what ? is. Your life is but a frail existence that you seek to exemplify through internet forums for your lack of strength within. You don't seek to better mankind or your fellow brothers. You look down upon them scornfully and with contempt. But yea, you wanna talk about what ? should be doing.

You cannot go to your neighbors and talk about their backyard when you got dog ? throughout your own house.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

1. impede-verb: to delay or prevent (someone or something) by obstructing them; hinder.

Your explanation doesn't fit with the definition of what it means to impede. Nowhere does the word impede fit into what you just said in regards to Jobs tempation. Job was never delayed, prevented, obstructed, or hindered by ? . So your rebuttal is bogus TBH.

2. "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Hebrews 9:27

All of mankind dies because all of mankind is born in sin. The wages of sin is death. How we check out of here is irrelavent. The only thing that matters is being prepared to meet ? when we do check out. Do you know the Savior today?

3. Have you read the account of the Exodus? ? gave Pharaoh a chance to let the people go without bloodshed. But because ? knows the end from the begining, He told Moses before He even went back to Egypt that Pharoah would not let the people go unless judgment fell upon him and the egyptians.

"Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, ‘The Lord, the ? of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the wilderness to offer sacrifices to the Lord our ? .’ But I know that the king of Egypt will not let you go unless a mighty hand compels him. So I will stretch out my hand and strike the Egyptians with all the wonders that I will perform among them. After that, he will let you go." Exodus 3:18-20

? gave Pharaoh a chance, but Pharaoh revealed that his heart was hard. This is what pharaoh told ? when Moses first approached him.

"Afterward Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said, “This is what the Lord, the ? of Israel, says: ‘Let my people go, so that they may hold a festival to me in the wilderness.’Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey him and let Israel go? I do not know the Lord and I will not let Israel go.” Exodus 5:1-2

? is just. He gave Pharaoh a chance to repent and obey. But Pharaoh refused. Likewise, ? is giving all of mankind a chance to repent and believe the gospel right now, thus the delay in Christ coming. But just like Pharaoh the hearts of men is hard. Therefore judgment will break forth in fury, like the world has never seen before in the last days. And then and only then, will mankind be brought to it's knees to bow down before the Creator. Sin is exceedinlgy sinful and the only way to break it is with the mighty hand of ? ! Amen.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    This is why you must have the knowledge. The art of confusion is real. If you don't have it in you, then words uttered by the ignorant and the foolish will put a stutter in your step.

• Africa United
    Africa United Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Options
    Knew these were africans even before I opened the thread, some of the dumbest most superstitious people still on the planet.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/04/23/us-witchcraft-idUSN2319603620080423

? theft panic hits city..

(Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

Reports of so-called ? snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Rumors of ? theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo's sprawling capital of some 8 million inhabitants. They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Purported victims, 14 of whom were also detained by police, claimed that sorcerers simply touched them to make their ? shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.

Congo is NOT in West Africa. Dumb journalists need teaching.

• Splackavelli
    Options

this is why you shouldn't ban guns. to keep safe from senseless ? like this. I can't wait to buy an ak.
  • DafuqYo
    Options

? is just. He gave Pharaoh a chance to repent and obey. But Pharaoh refused. Likewise, ? is giving all of mankind a chance to repent and believe the gospel right now, thus the delay in Christ coming. But just like Pharaoh the hearts of men is hard. Therefore judgment will break forth in fury, like the world has never seen before in the last days. And then and only then, will mankind be brought to it's knees to bow down before the Creator. Sin is exceedinlgy sinful and the only way to break it is with the mighty hand of ? ! Amen.
    ◄ Exodus 7 ►New Living TranslationAaron’s Staff Becomes a Serpent1Then the LORD said to Moses, “Pay close attention to this. I will make you seem like ? to Pharaoh, and your brother, Aaron, will be your prophet.2Tell Aaron everything I command you, and Aaron must command Pharaoh to let the people of Israel leave his country. 3But I will make Pharaoh’s heart stubborn so I can multiply my miraculous signs and wonders in the land of Egypt. 4Even then Pharaoh will refuse to listen to you. So I will bring down my fist on Egypt. Then I will rescue my forces—my people, the Israelites—from the land of Egypt with great acts of judgment. 5When I raise my powerful hand and bring out the Israelites, the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD.”

C'mon Bro. Don't came at me like I can't read. From the jump he tells Moses the plan. Before the mission even starts he says he will harden the pharaoh's heart just so he can harm people. He took that man's free will from him.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

◄ Exodus 7 ►New Living TranslationAaron’s Staff Becomes a Serpent1Then the LORD said to Moses, “Pay close attention to this. I will make you seem like ? to Pharaoh, and your brother, Aaron, will be your prophet.2Tell Aaron everything I command you, and Aaron must command Pharaoh to let the people of Israel leave his country. 3But I will make Pharaoh’s heart stubborn so I can multiply my miraculous signs and wonders in the land of Egypt. 4Even then Pharaoh will refuse to listen to you. So I will bring down my fist on Egypt. Then I will rescue my forces—my people, the Israelites—from the land of Egypt with great acts of judgment. 5When I raise my powerful hand and bring out the Israelites, the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD.”

C'mon Bro. Don't came at me like I can't read. From the jump he tells Moses the plan. Before the mission even starts he says he will harden the pharaoh's heart just so he can harm people. He took that man's free will from him.

That's all you can talk about PR? Shouldn't you be locking a thread somewhere?

Yea...he harden his heart so that He may show he is ? . His people were in ? and heavily mistreated. You acting like ? is some punk or likes to show off. Pharaoh got his just due for his treatment of the people.

The last line says so. Even after all that, when the Isrealites were gone from Eqypt, the Egyptians rethought their choice and came after them....

wait for it...wait for it...

In their own free will...they made the choice to chase them into the red sea.

• DafuqYo
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

That's all you can talk about PR? Shouldn't you be locking a thread somewhere?

Yea...he harden his heart so that He may show he is ? . His people were in ? and heavily mistreated. You acting like ? is some punk or likes to show off. Pharaoh got his just due for his treatment of the people.

The last line says so. Even after all that, when the Isrealites were gone from Eqypt, the Egyptians rethought their choice and came after them....

wait for it...wait for it...

In their own free will...they made the choice to chase them into the red sea.

Bruh you not ready to ? with me because you to sensitive and you start telling once your feeling get hurt.

But here take this ether.

They had no choice but to chase them. ? took their leaders free will.

Read it ? !
    The Egyptians Pursue Israel5When word reached the king of Egypt that the Israelites had fled, Pharaoh and his officials changed their minds. “What have we done, letting all those Israelite slaves get away?” they asked. 6So Pharaoh harnessed his chariot and called up his troops. 7He took with him 600 of Egypt’s best chariots, along with the rest of the chariots of Egypt, each with its commander. 8The LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, so he chased after the people of Israel, who had left with fists raised in defiance. 9The Egyptians chased after them with all the forces in Pharaoh’s army—all his horses and chariots, his charioteers, and his troops. The Egyptians caught up with the people of Israel as they were camped beside the shore near Pi-hahiroth, across from Baal-zephon.

Ok go tell the mods now Lil snitch.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is why you shouldn't ban guns. to keep safe from senseless ? like this. I can't wait to buy an ak.

I feel you, but nothing could prevent a ? like this from taking your life if he get the drop on you. Best bet is to be street smart, don't talk to random ? , and keep a pistol on you at all times.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing about this situation is that it's getting ZERO run in the US Press...

Why? Because these ? are "Christian" and Christians acting like mindless, sadistic, religious zealot savages does not jive with the narrative of Judeo-Christians being morally superior to Muslims.
  • DafuqYo
    Options

Real ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that was pretty crazy.

black people burning black people with no white man in sight.

who is to blame here?

? matt
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The people of kemet never had slaves of any huge quantities and they push all these foreigners out of their nation after they abused and put them down.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Star Nine wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    so any action of any individual represents the mindset of an entire people?

great logic there

let's not act like Christians aren't doing and have done similar ? before

lets not act like there aren't radicals in any social groups. That's basic common damn sense.

this topic is about Christians not other people. what you said is irrelevant
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to do this to threadstarter for being a ? that idolizes pokemon.

where have i idolized pokemon? show me ANY post of mine. this the same ? that ? a white girl with the body of a 12 year old boy with cancer
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOX News: hip hop star on trial for murder

IC ideology: see! hip hop is despicable!

Lol.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love when people who hold grudges against ? and christians / christianity hold ? accountable for mans imperfections and evil ways. really shows their lack of understanding of anything.

and smh @ people not knowing the difference between OT laws and NT laws. really shows their lack of understanding, once again.

Jesus came to die for our sins. no longer, the laws of stoning and death is in the hands of other men. thats up to ? after Jesus sacrificed Himself.

this is class 101, people. stop with the stupid.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DoUwant2Go2Heaven, once again, as usual, comes in and clears up all the misunderstandings by the atheists....

and somehow, the atheists never learn.