How do y'all feel about dudes who don't smoke or drink?

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
Like a dude that's trying to get with you and you learn this about him. I want to hear you beautiful ladies opinion about a guy like this.

Is this a turn on, turn off, or it doesn't matter to you? If it's a turn off then post why.

Comments

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if you know this about me... But umm...I gets high...

I need a man that's atleast smoke tolerant. He doesn't have to smoke or drink but he can't act like it's the end of the world if I do.

Nothing wrong with that type of guy though. Maybe he can show me a better way to relieve stress and have fun....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    doesn't smoke or drink at all?

i wouldn't mind it cuz i don't really smoke or drink either but on the times that i do i can't have that ? held against me.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ^^^ now he knows how to have fun!

Seriously though, drugs are bad,mkay? :-B
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on how he feels about girls that do smoke or drink.
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Depends on how he feels about girls that do smoke or drink.
    I asked how you felt about it. Obviously the guy is into you so it doesn't bother him.

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I don't know if you know this about me... But umm...I gets high...

I need a man that's atleast smoke tolerant. He doesn't have to smoke or drink but he can't act like it's the end of the world if I do.

Nothing wrong with that type of guy though. Maybe he can show me a better way to relieve stress and have fun....

Funny you brought this up. Over the years I've heard a gang of females say that a guy like that is boring. Or they can't have fun with somebody like that.

ladies, Is there some truth in this? Is this kind of a deal breaker? Does this take points away?

People have fun all kinds of ways. Personally, I never seen what us so fun about drinking or ruining your lungs and brain cells. Like how could something be so fun If you can't remember it and you're feeling like ? the next day?
    bignorm wrote: »
    Ive never in life smoked or drank alcohol. I don't have a problem with people who do, hell,
    I ve never had a problem with what others do. but, a lot of women see that as a turn off.
    Its not a religious thing for me. It's not nothing. I just don't, and NEVER even had even the slightest urge to.
    I feel you bruh.

kai wrote: »
    i wouldn't care unless he was on some i don't do it neither should you ? . he can do whatever makes him happy long as i can do the same. drugs are fun tho so i'll probably be a bad influence on them lol
    LOL not on no grown ass man who's been smoke and drank free for his whole life(I hope not lol).
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not a bad thing, its admirable tbh.

However I don't like being judged when I do decide to indulge.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. The ? ??? How can that possibly be a bad thing or a turn off? I'd be interested to hear from any ladies who feel like that.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont smoke but I had snacks on deck for my women who did after I put that ? on standby
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *dont smoke nor drink post*
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    *dont smoke nor drink but still get ? post*

• T. Sanford
    Options
    but its crazy because I think this chick want me to drink tomorrow at her bday party
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options

Good%20Dog%20Barney%20square.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's an EXTREME turn on/plus in my book. I hate the smell of any type of smoke, so that's my number 1 pet peeve. If he drinks at all, he would have to be a very lite drinker. Not a fan, but it's not a deal breaker. I like men who pursue a healthy lifestyle like I do.

ok so you can deal with a man who drinks lightly but what if the smoker had enough respect to not smoke or be high in your presence. what if he was a light smoker and lastly what if he was well to do and not your average stereotypical weedhead slacker and kept a neat appearance.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's an EXTREME turn on/plus in my book. I hate the smell of any type of smoke, so that's my number 1 pet peeve. If he drinks at all, he would have to be a very lite drinker. Not a fan, but it's not a deal breaker. I like men who pursue a healthy lifestyle like I do.

ok so you can deal with a man who drinks lightly but what if the smoker had enough respect to not smoke or be high in your presence. what if he was a light smoker and lastly what if he was well to do and not your average stereotypical weedhead slacker and kept a neat appearance.

Nope, no can do. That odor lingers on your skin and clothes and I simply refuse to be around it and the chemicals/pollutants it expels. Barring drinking & driving/getting violent while ? , you're basically only hurting yourself physically with drinking...with smoking, there really aren't any workarounds. If you don't have enough sense and respect for your body to keep your lungs/airways in the best conditions possible then I can't respect you or be with you. Non-negotiable.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Jewpac wrote: »

Good%20Dog%20Barney%20square.jpg

that dog is like a mentor to me
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options

Nope, no can do. That odor lingers on your skin and clothes and I simply refuse to be around it and the chemicals/pollutants it expels. Barring drinking & driving/getting violent while ? , you're basically only hurting yourself physically with drinking...with smoking, there really aren't any workarounds. If you don't have enough sense and respect for your body to keep your lungs/airways in the best conditions possible then I can't respect you or be with you. Non-negotiable.

well, as we know there are other ways to enjoy cannabis other than smoke inhalation. would you consider someone who ingest cannabis by way of cookies or brownies or boils the buds for tea? as for barring drinking and being violent behavior nowadays I am an occasional smoker although in my high school and early college days I was a habitual smoker and being a recovering alcoholic I can tell you a ? head is way more harmless than an alcoholic. during my ? phases I am angry vindictive I say hurtful things I shouldn't I take my anger out on others and I destroy property. it's almost like being a zombie. when high it's possible for others to make you angry I know from experience but I would never lash out. i'm just letting you know and if I was in a relationship I wouldn't be the type to try and turn my s/o onto it if it wasn't her thing.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm happy that you've turned your life around and are hopefully much better :) But I'm just not down with taking drugs for recreational purposes.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cigarette smoke is a no go though. Ever since I quit, I can't tolerate the odor

Bidis and black & milds are tolerable but no squares
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^

Bidis and Black & Milds are terrible
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I member I ran through two packs of Bidis in two days back in '09 when I first found out about em...Haven't done it since though...Pakis round here don't een have em in stock...