Sandy Hook Police Report Contains No Evidence That Mass Shooting Took Place

Options

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? questioning the government over a murder with hired actors to push a point across that no one received because it was an assbackwards plan...sandy hook accomplished ? ...the current president doesn't want to tame away guns...he wants restrictions because crazy ? are no different than felons...the ? is wrong with y'all? Seriously...why did they set this up? Why? You're being irrational and removing yourselves from reality. Its putrid to watch you ? fumble for some life on this issue when all y'all have to say is that your ? wouldn't have been snickering after your daughters died. The ? was hyperventilating fam! Get outta here. There is no pull together he is walking away from people encouraging him and he loses it. Because his daughter is gone.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea nothing political on a national level was gained in the long term So far. The main thing Obama is pushing for now are background checks on people who purchase fire arms. Anybody with any sense would agree with that measure. Y'all need to chill with these ? conspiracy theories.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word.. Hyperventilate? Idk if you ever seen somebody hyperventilate before but that damn sure ain't it.
    It honestly looks like an act.
    In fact it looks like he started breathing heavy to appear to be distraught and emotional
    That ? look fluke as hell
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    ? that ? look like he was getting into character if anything.
    I'm not one for extreme conspiracies but the ? don't add up
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    ? that ? look like he was getting into character if anything.
    I'm not one for extreme conspiracies but the ? don't add up

That's what I was saying too

first impression: *laughing*

ohh ? , camera time, let me get into character & put my sad face on

wtf

Yes, yall are exactly right, thats exactly what he was doin...But how does that prove your point?

Why would he be comfortable getting 'out of character' around the hundreds of media members and reporters, then switch up for tv? So were the hundreds of media members on site in on it too?

Again, yall have not lived. Yall have apparently not grieved or witnessed people grieving.

When you're greiving and you're the next of kin, everybody expects you to be 100% sad and down-trodden 24/7. Thats not possible. You're gonna have moments where you mentally break from the situation and have a light moment. But what happens is you have people coming up to you every second making you relive the ? ove rand over, so as you're slowly coming to grips w/ things here comes somebody new comin up '? im so sorry...cryin, etc.' That ? would break yo ass down even more. So what do you do? You put n a stern face and basically go thru the motions. Thats what he was doin, trying to match the severity of the moment, even if he himself wasnt there AT THAT TIME. So for the people thats been there yall sound like clowns. And this is probably goin over yall heads.
  • S2J
    Options
    Cant find the video but i remember when Sean Taylor passed, people were questuioning his own damn father b/c of how he was at the press conference. 'Why isnt he crying'? smh

You dont judge how people grieve man.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That fact that you ? are ONLY focusing on the grieving dad and complety ignoring the rest of the info presented in this thread speaks volumes

? are really grasping at straws trying to defend a government that doesnt give a ? about them and has actually actively harmed them I'm the past both physically and emotionally

Come to your senses already, jesus christ
  • Huey_C
    Options
    @Xxcivicxx you believe this is a conspiracy?? I would like to know what the point would be in doing this? Seems like a extreme waste of money and time.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    I personally don't give a damn about the theories. i just know it didn't look sincere.
    His whole demeanor changed when he realized the cameras were on.
    That ? said clear as day
    "are we ready to start? Ok"
    Then proceeds to get into his routine
    everybody grieve differently I've experienced it myself but that ? look fake.
    If it was a snake yo ass would've been bit
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ a long ass laugh chuckle...it looked like a fake ass chuckle he gave someone who had just told him something like "be strong" and he laughed it off as if to say "how could I" then he immediately began balling.

That's what I was thinkin

I know I would try to laff at everything to help shield me a bit but when it comes to actually talkin about my daughter being shot,
    Yeah,
    I'm gonna break down no matter how hard I was jus laffin
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    @Xxcivicxx you believe this is a conspiracy?? I would like to know what the point would be in doing this? Seems like a extreme waste of money and time.

In 99.9999% of cases like this the purpose is always to pass new legislation. Always. Most ppl have absolutely no idea of the kind of things that are ok'd by congress behind closed doors.

I think I read an article about some half-unconstitutional bill that was secretly passed right after the Boston bombings occurred
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    Doesn't have to be anything just yet. Everything ain't instantaneous
    Watch! the people gon vote for that ? the govt ain't gon have to do ?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe these actors are part of some. Covert government agency that are on call for incidents such as this to handle interviews and PR. Looks like they were very close to being exposed.

Upon further research. I am sticking with the above statement. ^^^^^^^^^
  • S2J
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Skepticism is natural. But for Christsakes see the forrest from the trees and look at all the facts.

I.e., remember Susan Smith who drowned her kids, but lied and said some intruder took her kids? She faked her emotion in her press conference...That was a situation where there is 1 clear alternative: if she was lying, it meant she did it.

Casey Anthony: if she was lying, it meant she did it.
    OJ: If he was lying, it meant he did it.

With THIS? If that ONE man in this video is lying, that means EVERRRRRRBODY is lying. Federal govt, local govt, local families, CNN, ABC, NBC,etc, etc, etc

Is this thing on? Am i making ANY sense!? !!? I know we all like to win argumnts but at some point you gotta say 'you know what, he right, he givin me this work i didnt think about all that.'
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Remember when the news would actually report and expose conspiracies??? JFKs assassination was huge because of how dumb the govt or CIA went about it. You can clearly see the president getting shot from the front yet the official release stated from the back by someone who was a JFK supporter.

No the media was key in pushing the findings in the Warren commission report as the end all be all. The media was heavily regulated back then. People questioned conspiracies (Jim garrison, etc ) not the media.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These theories have no weight, at all. It's simply weak observations.

Very similar to the 9/11 observations about bombs and ? . Everyone became experts at that and now everyone is an identification and body language expert.

It's sad really, every big event is placed upon the government, like ? can't happen without them doing something. Y'all give these guys way too much credit.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna see them bodies!
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe teh father is a sociopath and he deals with emotion differently yet he wanted to show an emotional face so people didn't think he was callous. Maybe he truly didn't give a ? about his daughter and was ready to divorce his wife in a month. Men leave their kids all the time and chase ? and money. He has an opportunity to be a face of an event regardless of it's tragic origins. He's gonna ham it up. Remember, this guy is wealthy so he probably did enough foul ? to get there. Or maybe he was making jokes and laughing to hide the pain or it wasn't that serious until the very moment that he had to speak. Everybody doesn't react to situations exactly the same. Some people are shady and shifty without a conspiracy behind it.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Lol ? truly don't understand the term Occam's Razor. Ya'll would rather build a shield of "maybe"s around dude rather than actually analyzing the situation critically
  • Huey_C
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Lol ? truly don't understand the term Occam's Razor. Ya'll would rather build a shield of "maybe"s around dude rather than actually analyzing the situation critically

This ? really isn't that deep bruh
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    This is true. It was a hoax.

Think about it....spell Sandy Hook backwards. What does it spell?

Kooh Ydnas.

Kooh Ydnas?! Kooh Ydnas?! WAKE UP PEOPLE!

flatline-o.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

It's that kind if thinking why ? didn't own ? in 2013 and won't own ? in 2014
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    thats why I don't believe ? I see on the news. even last week they said it was gone be a snow storm. we only got a couple inches nd ? .
  • Huey_C
    Options

It's that kind if thinking why ? didn't own ? in 2013 and won't own ? in 2014

U sound crazy, we don't own ? because some of us don't believe there is a conspiracy or some form of cover up with sandy hook if that is what your still talking about? This affects our ability to be business men?
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Stop chasing dragons on the internet and return to the real world.