Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usher
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    These youngins just dont know

they would if he had to register as a sex offender.

chocolate factory

12 play

pied piper of rnb

those aren't album titles... they're confessions. he wants to be stopped.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usher
    12 play & tp 2 are kellz best albums

chocolate factory is good...

the rest of his catalog is garbage.....
  • diminished_chords
    diminished_chords Members Posts: 15
    Options
    R.Kelly
    R. Kelly by a landslide since without Kellz, there would be no Usher, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Miguel, etc. He brought the street to the bedroom and wrote and produced for practically everyone in the 90s, so his contributions have been immeasurable.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usher
    I agree with Trey maybe Miguel but is a Usher and CB is a lot more MJ than Kelly. Even more Bobby Brown in a than Kels
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The fact that R. Kelly produces and writes almost all his own ? , along with fire for a bunch of other artists since the 90's, makes this a landslide victory. Usher is a good singer and a great performer, but he isn't 1/5 the musician that Kells is.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Kelly
    Im goin with the child molestor here.

Vocals : Ursher

Albums: Kellz chocolate factory , TP2, and 12 play>>>>>any usher album

Career: its hard to really tell who had the career but if you can be on tape ? a 14 year old and not get no time u cant complain about ? so ima say kellz

Songs: they both got too many hits to be defensively specific about whos better at this
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usher
    I voted wrong ..ment R.kelly
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Kelly
    Both guys are tight at what they do... its just one guy actually writes, arranges, produces, and composes his own ? . To me, Kellz is the clear victor here.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Kelly
    I THINK KELLS CLASSICS>>> USHER'S CLASSICS

ONLY THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT KELLZ IS HE HAS A PROBLEM ACTIN HIS AGE AT TIMES
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    R.Kelly
    I can't believe this ? is even a poll. Kelly is the R&B GOAT and it's not close. Literally the Michael Jordan of R&B. Not even Babyface seeing him if we sit down and discuss it. My ? birthed Aaliyah's career, revived Ron Isley's and killed Sisqo's.

And I ? with Usher, nh. Most ? under 23 were birthed to an R.Kelly track. You ask your mom this ? and she'll tap your jaw for the disrespect.

Usher my ? tho.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old ? nostalgia
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Kelly
    How did R Kelly ? Sisqo's career @FlightKing
  • FlightKing
    Options
    R.Kelly
    How did R Kelly ? Sisqo's career @FlightKing

I'm overrating the Shorty song on Best of Both Worlds. I ? with that cd. Chill out with calling me out on that ? ? , lol.

Let me cook.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    R.Kelly
    was never really an usher fan...didn't really mess with him outside of confessions & 8701.

when a woman's fed up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

& i just learned not too long ago that kels wrote & did the arrangements/production to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0fAEJQtqnU

? yall ? for picking usher lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Usher
    FlightKing wrote: »
    I can't believe this ? is even a poll. Kelly is the R&B GOAT and it's not close. Literally the Michael Jordan of R&B. Not even Babyface seeing him if we sit down and discuss it. My ? birthed Aaliyah's career, revived Ron Isley's and killed Sisqo's.

And I ? with Usher, nh. Most ? under 23 were birthed to an R.Kelly track. You ask your mom this ? and she'll tap your jaw for the disrespect.

Usher my ? tho.

This is nostalgia because I can gurantee all the posters in here saying "Usher started making euro pop dance music" also weren't and probably don't support R. Kelly's attempt at his 2nd child hood. ? was making songs with OJ Da Juiceman just a few years ago. He's partially to blame for why R&B singers think they're rappers now. Damn near 50 he out here with doo rags on dressing like MC Such and Such
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Kelly
    Oh but none of y'all supported him when he went 'traditional' just a few years ago on some Al Green/Sam Cooke ? ..

R.+Kelly+-+Love+Letter+-+Front.jpg

Released in 2010

Kellz >>>
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Kelly
    I think that was Kellz strongest album VOCALLY
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Kelly
    Glad I'm not alone in my opinion that r kelly is the undisputed king. Now I truly understand the extent to which ? love r kelly.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Oh but none of y'all supported him when he went 'traditional' just a few years ago on some Al Green/Sam Cooke ? ..

R.+Kelly+-+Love+Letter+-+Front.jpg

Released in 2010

Kellz >>>

That ? was wack...he was biting other ? steeze

• Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Usher
    One is still going and the other is making struggle hits like cookie.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usher
    kellz is the goat but i would perfer usher album .
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ my brother listening to you got it bad while laying on his back in his bed staring at the ceiling that one time i caught him

he was going through it

i picked r kelly but i cant front on usher he got some ? that fluffs ? ? like a pillow too
  • FlightKing
    Options
    R.Kelly
    blackrain wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »

Usher my ? tho.

This is nostalgia because I can gurantee all the posters in here saying "Usher started making euro pop dance music" also weren't and probably don't support R. Kelly's attempt at his 2nd child hood. ? was making songs with OJ Da Juiceman just a few years ago. He's partially to blame for why R&B singers think they're rappers now. Damn near 50 he out here with doo rags on dressing like MC Such and Such

OJ Da Juiceman was on fire for a minute! LOL...Kelz always been experimenting with ? though. He's a true artist that has to switch it up a lot. New Jack Swing era started the singer/rapper ? with the cross-over look and marketing like Jodeci type groups. Usher is that ? , he got hits, he got classics. I love Usher as an artist, I really doooooooessss....

but this ain't no nostalgia. Kelz is the GOAT - that's of all times. It's nothing to go song for song or album for album or year for year.
  • FlightKing
    Options
    R.Kelly
    ckfree wrote: »
    lol @ my brother listening to you got it bad while laying on his back in his bed staring at the ceiling that one time i caught him

he was going through it

i picked r kelly but i cant front on usher he got some ? that fluffs ? ? like a pillow too

Most ? listened to U Got It Bad on some heartbroken ? . That song was a monster.