Agree or Disagree: Can Michael Jordan Stop The Violence?

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
tumblr_lifjn3jWAz1qhjerpo1_400.gif

Jordan releases and hoards of people fighting tooth and nail to get a pair of the latest J's have become synonymous. The resale prices are through the roof and people are resorting to violence to get their hands on a pair of $170 sneakers. This is nothing new though.

Representatives of the Jordan Brand spoke with the Daily News on the issue of violence surrounding the Air Jordan releases. They said;

"Consumer safety is of paramount important to us. We continue to work with our retail partners to share best practices and refine our launch process to improve the buying experience for our consumers. We encourage people wishing to purchase our products to do so in a respectful manner."

Whatever is to be done, one thing is for certain, this is not Michael Jordan's problem. There isn't anything MJ can do, personally, to stop people from wanting his sneakers. The shoes are limited, and the demand is high, which will lead people to resort to barbaric tactics in order to get what they want. The majority of sneakerheads don't lash out on release days, but the select few that do are going to continue to do so, regardless of what MJ has to say.

http://www.sneakermob.com/content/can-michael-jordan-stop-violence

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is only one thing MJ can do to stop (almost all) deaths related to his shoes...stop selling them. That's it. Short of that, what do we want the ? to do? And why we acting like ? ain't dying over Yeezy's, Foams, etc?
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. I doubt most of them even really give a ? about him and just the shoe cause it looks cool.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    23sc6r9.jpg

Hell no Jordan can't stop the buffoonery that goes on when buying Mike's, he could lower the prices and ? 's will still act an ass

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I guess if MJ was playing violence in game 6 and he had the flu...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Yes, he can but he doesn't give a ? though.
    Lower the cost of the shoe and create more product for his consumers.

Word, ends all this dumb ? .
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk I'll be mad if I was killed over some patent leather material.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan don't give a ? , it's not his fault anyway. ? babies need to ? each other off. Their ? parents failed them. They were too busy at the disco ball smoking rocks to care about their kids. Generation lost, I'm a product of it. They don't give a ? about us.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until they increase the amount of shoes released ? are going to bleed blood for them ? ..

If the Jordan brand really cared this would have been addressed a long time ago ...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    There is only one thing MJ can do to stop (almost all) deaths related to his shoes...stop selling them. That's it. Short of that, what do we want the ? to do? And why we acting like ? ain't dying over Yeezy's, Foams, etc?

Also, and this may only mean ? to people of a certain age from a certain place who remember this ? , but I never heard anyone taking Starter to task for continuing to sell those jackets back in the day. I dunno what city y'all ? from, but back in the day in Atlanta, mad ? was getting popped over those stared jackets back when.
    Back in the day in New York, 8 ball jackets lot of people got killed over that.
  • Stew
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    Jordan don't give a ? , it's not his fault anyway. ? babies need to ? each other off. Their ? parents failed them. They were too busy at the disco ball smoking rocks to care about their kids. Generation lost, I'm a product of it. They don't give a ? about us.

If ? our age out there stayin in lines for half a day nshit they really do need to die. ? came out for damn near half the price they are now when we were kids.
  • Stew
    Options
    O yea and they ain't even the OG's KYS
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Also, and this may only mean ? to people of a certain age from a certain place who remember this ? , but I never heard anyone taking Starter to task for continuing to sell those jackets back in the day. I dunno what city y'all ? from, but back in the day in Atlanta, mad ? was getting popped over those stared jackets back when.

Word. But I never hear anyone campaigning about that ? . Why is that?
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Its 2013 and you can order them ? online this waiting in line is redundant at this point.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shearling coats and al wissam jackets had ? killing each other here about 10 years ago. Then it was Cartier frames after that.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid ass savages need to learn how to act civilized or find another way to acquire the shoes. Otherwise, better luck next time. Stop trying to shift blame for the actions of idiot consumers.
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Shearling coats and al wissam jackets had ? killing each other here about 10 years ago. Then it was Cartier frames after that.
    North Face bubbles for a little bit in the mid to late 90's it wasn't as bad as them 8 ball jackets .

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u just dont kno how ignorant you sound...
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u just dont kno how ignorant you sound...

The truth hurts bruh. Don't ? the messenger
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

al wissam do ? still wear those in the D. in 7th grade i was begging my mom to get me a shearling coat lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordon doesn't talk to ? !