Agree or Disagree: Can Michael Jordan Stop The Violence?

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    Jordan don't give a ? , it's not his fault anyway. ? babies need to ? each other off. Their ? parents failed them. They were too busy at the disco ball smoking rocks to care about their kids. Generation lost, I'm a product of it. They don't give a ? about us.
    u just dont kno how ignorant you sound...

The truth hurts bruh. Don't ? the messenger
    lol you sounding ignorant because of your view is so close minded dont mean you telling the truth...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    There is only one thing MJ can do to stop (almost all) deaths related to his shoes...stop selling them. That's it. Short of that, what do we want the ? to do? And why we acting like ? ain't dying over Yeezy's, Foams, etc?

Also, and this may only mean ? to people of a certain age from a certain place who remember this ? , but I never heard anyone taking Starter to task for continuing to sell those jackets back in the day. I dunno what city y'all ? from, but back in the day in Atlanta, mad ? was getting popped over those stared jackets back when.
    Back in the day in New York, 8 ball jackets lot of people got killed over that.

Shearling coats and al wissam jackets had ? killing each other here about 10 years ago. Then it was Cartier frames after that.

al wissam do ? still wear those in the D. in 7th grade i was begging my mom to get me a shearling coat lol

Some do but those are mostly older cats. They aren't nearly as hot as they were.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan don't give a ? , it's not his fault anyway. ? babies need to ? each other off. Their ? parents failed them. They were too busy at the disco ball smoking rocks to care about their kids. Generation lost, I'm a product of it. They don't give a ? about us.
    u just dont kno how ignorant you sound...

The truth hurts bruh. Don't ? the messenger
    lol you sounding ignorant because of your view is so close minded dont mean you telling the truth...

I speak nothing but the truth. You too emotional bruh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    years ago jordan could have had a huge social impact ...

but ? gonna nig
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should do all his releases online. I was more a fan of Penny's and Barkleys.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its 2013 and you can order them ? online this waiting in line is redundant at this point.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yea it definitely don't have anything to do with Jordan himself. Its Nike's fault for the prices.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buying jordans online is nearly impossible. they sell out in 1 second
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You dont have to be the cause to help be the solution.. thats Jordan's brand no matter how you slice it he has more then the average ? voice when it comes to his brand. He is aware of the effects of limited releases of his product.. i agree ? need to get their priorities in order though
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How mj supposed to stop bafoonery though?
    Shut his company down?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are just replicas. They are not true limited edition shoes just because he changes the color scheme.

He could tell nike to mass produce them and call it a day.
  • zombie
    Options
    jordan lends his name and image to jordan brand but that's not really his company. legally maybe he can't do anything we don't know the details of his contract.
  • Copper
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    These are just replicas. They are not true limited edition shoes just because he changes the color scheme.

He could tell nike to mass produce them and call it a day.

I dont care if they were forged by magma monsters in the depths of the deepest volcanic pits....its just a pair of shoes
    Most of them ? wouldn't stand in line for their kids
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    He can't even stop the bobcats from losing...

Cooooooooooooot dayum lol if MJ gets a hold of this message aint nobody getting Jordan's period hahahah
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its 2013 and you can order them ? online this waiting in line is redundant at this point.

Came here to say this. Set it up as an Online only type of thing and that will end most of the issues.

Then, as I was typing ? would be robbing UPS trucks...

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we follow the threads logic

Can Louboutin
    LV
    D&G
    DIOR
    PRADA
    BULGARY
    MERCEDES
    BMW
    PORSH
    BUGATTI
    PACO RABANNE
    APPLE
    SAMSUNG
    SONY
    BOSE
    BANG AND OLUFSEN

and all the rest of luxury armada

end a big chunk the drugg dealing and all the violence that is linked?

Ok the Jordans stuff is very mediatic. Nevertheless there are more violence and murders, directly and indirectly linked to the mentioned brands imo.
  • Copper
    Options
    Forgot
    Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, and Mercedes etc.
    @lemzola
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Forgot
    Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, and Mercedes etc.
    @lemzola

For sure. How you see, we stay whipping ourselves. Who is next? Sean John ' s vodka?

How many dead for that DOM PERRIGNON?

Lets stop carying the load for the violence , the school shootings. The death metal i listen is way murderous than Necro. Manson is more develish than Slim Shady.

Lets get out that mental self blaming.

I see people under xanaxx cause they still havnt recieved their XBOX ONE.
    Black people are not the worst.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I saw those ? today for $245
    air-jordan-3lab5-infrared-23-release-500x261.jpg
    First I was like
    3416543_o.gif
    but then reality hit me and I was like
    79c0d33f.gif.
  • zombie
    Options
    you cannot buy these ? shoes online that easy.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as Jordan stopping the violence, there's ? that could be done but I doubt he gives a ? honestly. He prolly like 'WTF I gotta do wit' that ? ?'. And in all likelihood, it's probably in the hands of executives who probably never ever seen a 'hood, let alone give a ? about MFs in one.