Do You Believe In ? ?

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does ? believe in you? do you believe in yourself?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does ? believe in you? do you believe in yourself?

7cJ4AjI.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I checked that site before and it's evidence is not that strong. To be honest to give a clear answer I need to type from a computer and not from a phone. But all in all there is no clear concise evidence of Yeshua in secular history. Now, I can see why some would say Yeshua existed but his divinity is very questionable. We really have no idea except rumors.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Yall don't believe in ? , Yall believe in magic. Cause ain't no way we were made out of nothing a scientist says.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I believe in RA.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in RA.

so you believe in the worship of the concept of the sun. Egyptian religion is basically nature worship.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Yall don't believe in ? , Yall believe in magic. Cause ain't no way we were made out of nothing a scientist says.

I suppose the magical efforts of Jesus wouldn't apply.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All praises be to the Most High
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I believe in RA.

so you believe in the worship of the concept of the sun. Egyptian religion is basically nature worship.

I was just being funny if I were to give something credit perhaps in the creative force or energy in a sense we all are apart of. In essence we are all one.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    All pr
    aises be to the Most High

Smh! If you were sincere you would not be saying praiseTMH on a internet message board just to be seen.
  • zombie
    Options
    I believe in RA.

I was just being funny if I were to give something credit perhaps in the creative force or energy in a sense we all are apart of. In essence we are all one.

that's still really nature worship its reverence to the universe for your existence
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in RA.

that's still really nature worship its reverence to the universe for your existence

Truthfully I'm here cuz I'm here. I'm just trying to kick it wit the homies. I'm not gonna praise Nature when it produces things that can eat me and wipe out other species. I respect its power though. It's too much of a struggle to be thankful for that. I do give props to my fellow man past, present and maybe future that keeps a trill species like ours going. I'm aiming for immortality though. What was the probability of living in a time that is on the precipice of artificially extending human life. Ah yeah. Gotta get rich though cuz they playing favorites.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Two ideas are psychologically deep-rooted in man: self-protection and self-preservation. For self-protection man has created ? , on whom he depends for his own protection, safety and security, just as a child depends on its parent. For self-preservation man has conceived the idea of an immortal soul, which will live eternally. In his ignorance, weakness, fear and desire, man needs these two things to console himself. Hence, he clings to them deeply and fanatically."

Now bring on the feelings...

ben-affleck-smoking-cigar-gif_1390407279.gif
  • zombie
    Options
    what sets the human species apart is our ability to go against our self preservation instinct.
  • beenwize
    Options
    The Ancient Egyptian ? Amen was not nature worship. He represented the invisible ? of creation.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    So a star turned into an organic rock and life, magically was created out of the dust of the earth with no ? . A white man does extensive research and a black man believes that white man over a white Jesus painted by Leonardo divinci when Jesus was painted in all shades and forms to relate to all races, especially when his image on earth is not his image in heaven. Cool ? bro. This same ? had a movie on his name falsifying Christ.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    The Ancient Egyptian ? Amen was not nature worship. He represented the invisible ? of creation.

If I ever met you in person, I'd laugh in your face and call you a ? , lol.
  • beenwize
    Options

while my dog takes a ? in your mouth.. ?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

Eh bruh, that's some ? ? type ? , keep that ? to yourself b.
  • beenwize
    Options

1 question bruh... do you eat pork?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I believe in Nature. If you want to call that ? , so be it. It is the ultimate and all that ever existed or ever could exist.

Do I believe in a thinking, talking, anthropomorphic deity? No.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I believe in Nature. If you want to call that ? , so be it. It is the ultimate and all that ever existed or ever could exist.

The more things change, the more things stay the same. Jesus Christ loves you my brother. Will you hear Him today?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

1 question bruh... do you eat pork?

Only bacon, ? addictive. Uh oh, I'm going to hell according to your ? .
  • beenwize
    Options
    What if Ancient
    Oceanic wrote: »

The laws of ? are in nature as recorded in the Essene gospel of Peace. Instead of studying natures divine laws the religious man studies religious laws.

And Jesus himself sat down in their midst and said: "I tell you truly, none can be happy, except he do the Law."

And the others answered: "We all do the laws of Moses, our lawgiver, even as they are written in the holy scriptures."

And Jesus answered: "Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from ? in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living ? to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to ? than the scripture which is without life. ? so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true ? to man. ? wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit. They are in your breath, your blood, your bone; in your flesh, your bowels, your eyes, your ears, and in every little part of your body. They are present in the air, in the water, in the earth, in the plants, in th e sunbeams, in the depths and in the heights. They all speak to you that you may understand the tongue and the will of the living ? . But you shut your eyes that you may not see, and you shut your ears that you may not hear. I tell you truly, that the scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our ? . Wherefore do you not listen to the words of ? which are written in His works? And wherefore do you study the dead scriptures which are the work of the hands of men?"
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    On the contrary, the laws of "being" are recorded in Nature. Anything that has existence has a nature assigned to it by Nature itself.