Shout Out to Vladmir Putin in Realizing that Blatant Homosexuality Will F Up Your Nation

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in The Social Lounge
Russian President Putin Links ? to Pedophiles

Associated Press By LYNN BERRY

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-president-putin-links-? -pedophiles-122800122--spt.html

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered new assurances to ? athletes and fans attending the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics next month. Yet he defended Russia's anti-? law by equating ? with pedophiles and said Russia needs to "cleanse" itself of homosexuality if it wants to increase its birth rate.

A Russian law passed last year banning "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" among minors has caused an international outcry.

Putin refused to answer a question from the BBC on whether he believes that people are born ? or become ? . The Russian law, however, suggests that information about homosexuality can influence a child's sexual orientation.

The law has contributed to growing animosity toward ? in Russian society, with rights activists reporting a rise in harassment and abuse.

International worries about how ? will be treated in Sochi have been met with assurances from Russian officials and Olympics organizers that there will be no discrimination, and Putin reiterated that stance.

"There are no fears for people with this nontraditional orientation who plan to come to Sochi as guests or participants," Putin declared in the TV interview.

He said the law was aimed at banning propaganda of homosexuality and ? , suggesting that ? are more likely to abuse children.

Making another favorite argument against homosexuality, Putin noted with pride that Russia saw more births than deaths last year for the first time in two decades. Population growth is vital for Russia's development and "anything that gets in the way of that we should clean up," he said, using a word usually reserved for military operations.

The law on propaganda has been used to justify barring ? pride rallies on the grounds that children might see them. This has raised the question of how athletes and fans would be treated for any ? -rights protests during the Olympics.

When asked about this by the ABC TV channel, Putin said protests against the law itself would not be considered propaganda.

Putin then hit back, accusing the United States of double standards in its criticism of Russia, pointing to laws that remain on the books in some U.S. states classifying ? sex as a crime. The U.S. Supreme Court, however, ruled in 2003 that such laws were unconstitutional.

Homosexuality was a crime in the entire former Soviet Union, which collapsed in 1991. It was decriminalized in Russia in 1993.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/citizen_cane.gif
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/PRINCE-HARRY-CLAPPING.gif
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Much respect to the Russian President for saying what ? in the West are too frighten to say. By letting ? and ? be opened and free in your country will eventually ? your nation up. I'm proud in the fact that Putin hasn't bowed to international pressure and hasn't allowed these sexual deviants to run free on some degenerate flagrant ? ? like they do in the U. S., Australia, Canada, and Western Europe. Putin also recognizes the end game with these boy lovers in that they also want access to young boys with impunity. The ? gets nothing but props and the up most of respect from me. Now watch as the ? lovers come in and say how wrong Putin is.

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russian President Vladimir Putin

"Will ? Up Your Nation"

You must be joking.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russian President Putin Links ? to Pedophiles

Associated Press By LYNN BERRY

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-president-putin-links-? -pedophiles-122800122--spt.html

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered new assurances to ? athletes and fans attending the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics next month. Yet he defended Russia's anti-? law by equating ? with pedophiles and said Russia needs to "cleanse" itself of homosexuality if it wants to increase its birth rate.

A Russian law passed last year banning "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" among minors has caused an international outcry.

Putin refused to answer a question from the BBC on whether he believes that people are born ? or become ? . The Russian law, however, suggests that information about homosexuality can influence a child's sexual orientation.

The law has contributed to growing animosity toward ? in Russian society, with rights activists reporting a rise in harassment and abuse.

International worries about how ? will be treated in Sochi have been met with assurances from Russian officials and Olympics organizers that there will be no discrimination, and Putin reiterated that stance.

"There are no fears for people with this nontraditional orientation who plan to come to Sochi as guests or participants," Putin declared in the TV interview.

He said the law was aimed at banning propaganda of homosexuality and ? , suggesting that ? are more likely to abuse children.

Making another favorite argument against homosexuality, Putin noted with pride that Russia saw more births than deaths last year for the first time in two decades. Population growth is vital for Russia's development and "anything that gets in the way of that we should clean up," he said, using a word usually reserved for military operations.

The law on propaganda has been used to justify barring ? pride rallies on the grounds that children might see them. This has raised the question of how athletes and fans would be treated for any ? -rights protests during the Olympics.

When asked about this by the ABC TV channel, Putin said protests against the law itself would not be considered propaganda.

Putin then hit back, accusing the United States of double standards in its criticism of Russia, pointing to laws that remain on the books in some U.S. states classifying ? sex as a crime. The U.S. Supreme Court, however, ruled in 2003 that such laws were unconstitutional.

Homosexuality was a crime in the entire former Soviet Union, which collapsed in 1991. It was decriminalized in Russia in 1993.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/citizen_cane.gif

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/PRINCE-HARRY-CLAPPING.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Much respect to the Russian President for saying what ? in the West are too frighten to say. By letting ? and ? be opened and free in your country will eventually ? your nation up. I'm proud in the fact that Putin hasn't bowed to international pressure and hasn't allowed these sexual deviants to run free on some degenerate flagrant ? ? like they do in the U. S., Australia, Canada, and Western Europe. Putin also recognizes the end game with these boy lovers in that they also want access to young boys with impunity. The ? gets nothing but props and the up most of respect from me. Now watch as the ? lovers come in and say how wrong Putin is.

Putin should've taken notes from the president of Uganda, that ? throwing ? in prison for up to 14 years.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I find disturbing this article discussing the epidemic of male on male ? in countries where homosexuality is either banned or heavily shunned and considered taboo. Research seems to indicate that societies with attitudes like yours actually lead to behavior as described below.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2011/jul/17/the-? -of-men
    Laying the pus-covered pad on the desk in front of him, he gave up his secret. During his escape from the civil war in neighbouring Congo, he had been separated from his wife and taken by rebels. His captors ? him, three times a day, every day for three years. And he wasn't the only one. He watched as man after man was taken and ? . The wounds of one were so grievous that he died in the cell in front of him.
    I've come to Kampala to hear the stories of the few brave men who have agreed to speak to me: a rare opportunity to find out about a controversial and deeply taboo issue. In Uganda, survivors are at risk of arrest by police, as they are likely to assume that they're ? – a crime in this country and in 38 of the 53 African nations. They will probably be ostracised by friends, rejected by family and turned away by the UN and the myriad international NGOs that are equipped, trained and ready to help women. They are wounded, isolated and in danger. In the words of Owiny: "They are despised."
    Eleven rebels waited in a queue and ? Jean Paul in turn. When he was too exhausted to hold himself up, the next attacker would wrap his arm under Jean Paul's hips and lift him by the stomach. He bled freely: "Many, many, many bleeding," he says, "I could feel it like water." Each of the male prisoners was ? 11 times that night and every night that followed.
    Later on I speak with Dr Angella Ntinda, who treats referrals from the RLP. She tells me: "Eight out of 10 patients from RLP will be talking about some sort of sexual abuse."

"Eight out of 10 men?" I clarify.

"No. Men and women," she says.

"What about men?"

"I think all the men."

I am aghast.

"All of them?" I say.

"Yes," she says. "All the men."
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in the congo is used as a war tactic these people don't give a ? who they ? because it's purpose is to spread fear.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    alright, someone tell me if it's more amazing or depressing the extent people will co-sign Vladimir ? Putin just because he's willing to rip on homosexuals

Messenger > the message, you say?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Putin is outpacing Obama in the popularity department.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I find disturbing this article discussing the epidemic of male on male ? in countries where homosexuality is either banned or heavily shunned and considered taboo. Research seems to indicate that societies with attitudes like yours actually lead to behavior as described below.

Laying the pus-covered pad on the desk in front of him, he gave up his secret. During his escape from the civil war in neighbouring Congo, he had been separated from his wife and taken by rebels. His captors ? him, three times a day, every day for three years. And he wasn't the only one. He watched as man after man was taken and ? . The wounds of one were so grievous that he died in the cell in front of him.
    I've come to Kampala to hear the stories of the few brave men who have agreed to speak to me: a rare opportunity to find out about a controversial and deeply taboo issue. In Uganda, survivors are at risk of arrest by police, as they are likely to assume that they're ? – a crime in this country and in 38 of the 53 African nations. They will probably be ostracised by friends, rejected by family and turned away by the UN and the myriad international NGOs that are equipped, trained and ready to help women. They are wounded, isolated and in danger. In the words of Owiny: "They are despised."
    Eleven rebels waited in a queue and ? Jean Paul in turn. When he was too exhausted to hold himself up, the next attacker would wrap his arm under Jean Paul's hips and lift him by the stomach. He bled freely: "Many, many, many bleeding," he says, "I could feel it like water." Each of the male prisoners was ? 11 times that night and every night that followed.
    Later on I speak with Dr Angella Ntinda, who treats referrals from the RLP. She tells me: "Eight out of 10 patients from RLP will be talking about some sort of sexual abuse."

"What about men?"

"I think all the men."

I am aghast.

"All of them?" I say.

The foolish negros in America that say they from Africa, THESE^^ are their people doing this ? ....but they won't fess up to it.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    5 ppl flagged this...

Like serious feelings were caught....

I dont understand lol...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMG_3136nn.jpg
    yeah....Russians dont like black people much either btw
  • zombie
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    5 ppl flagged this...

I dont understand lol...

It's cockgetta. people flag his post out of reflex.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 ppl flagged this...

I dont understand lol...

Not 5 people.....just one.

Mods can flag a post 5 times.

• Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

"What about men?"

"I think all the men."

I am aghast.

"All of them?" I say.

The foolish negros in America that say they from Africa, THESE^^ are their people doing this ? ....but they won't fess up to it.

Yep the same Africa where its Kings sold its own people into slavery.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options
    IMG_3136nn.jpg

Well she's just a creep.
  • zombie
    Options

"What about men?"

"I think all the men."

I am aghast.

"All of them?" I say.

? CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ? NAME YOU ARE A ? DISGRACE
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Messenger > the message, you say?
    what i'm mainly saying is that it's very common for certain people to quiver with glee when Putin rips homosexuals while on almost any other score, they'd find him less than impressive
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the "jus leave the children alone." line was classic!!

like ? are gonna be running around butt ? kids durin the winter olympics. LMAO!
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 ppl flagged this...

I dont understand lol...

That or either people think that dude is trolling. I honestly don't which is true...
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    @Zombie's theory of homosexuality can not explain Russia

Therefore it is invalid. Go ahead and neg rep me. You still ain't disproved that Jew's refutations.
  • zombie
    Options
    @Zombie's theory of homosexuality can not explain Russia

Therefore it is invalid. Go ahead and neg rep me. You still ain't disproved that Jew's refutations.

yes it does and you don't seem to understand what my theory is in the first place.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

"What about men?"

"I think all the men."

I am aghast.

"All of them?" I say.

? CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ? NAME YOU ARE A ? DISGRACE

A disgrace, how?

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    honestly blatant public sexuality period is bad business and corrupts blatant public deviant sexuality corrupts more, but government promoting or regulating these things is also bad business...
  • twatgetta
    edited January 2014
    Options
    5 ppl flagged this...

I dont understand lol...

That's because the Resident Kenyan can do no wrong. no matter how right the truth is about his lying black ass.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    IMG_3136nn.jpg

NEWSFLASH.... Russians don't even like Russians that much.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    5 ppl flagged this...

I dont understand lol...

That or either people think that dude is trolling. I honestly don't which is true...

People just hate truth that's all. trolling aint got ? to do with it.