Did moderators ruin the IC?

Options

Comments

• finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    mods are only good when they do their jobs right and don't get in their feelings

@MsSouthern
    @5th_Letter
    @uptownconnexx

are perfect examples.

U sayin these mods get in their feelings and do bad?

no I'm saying they dont their goood mods u can trust to take affirmative action
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I think stalking ruined it.

'Heard some 43yr old stalker-type ? drove AK47 off the site.

She hasn't been here since.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea had nothing to do with Hackers at all.
    you mean the ones that were in cahoots with mods?

They're hackers.

So, they didn't need the mods for anything.

I think one of them even took over the admin's account.

Pure comedy while it lasted, but that was the last straw.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    mods are only good when they do their jobs right and don't get in their feelings

@MsSouthern
    @5th_Letter
    @uptownconnexx

are perfect examples.

So u saying the rest of us aint ? ? Well ? you too then.
  • finafloe
    Options

@MsSouthern
    @5th_Letter
    @uptownconnexx

are perfect examples.

So u saying the rest of us aint ? ? Well ? you too then.
    noo I didn't know u were a mod...sorry I'm not normally here like that
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moderation is for ? , is yes.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Yea had nothing to do with Hackers at all.
    you mean the ones that were in cahoots with mods?

They're hackers.

So, they didn't need the mods for anything.

I think one of them even took over the admin's account.

Pure comedy while it lasted, but that was the last straw.

Yea, when they took over the admin's. But as long as they were exposing folks for entertainment purposes, it was all good. And mods feared them hackers, so they befriended and kissed their ass whenever they came around. That's word.
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Smh @ your sig.

You're still out here trying to prove how "hood" your city is. Pitiful.

Lol sup fam, u mad?
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    So many reasons...

GNS has morphed into R and R, where race is a discussion that is on and popping every single damn day. Then you throw in that ? up piece of news of some crazy woman or man. Some child support problems. Then you have the same couple of lames asking about how to get broads...over and over again.

Donkey is dead as ? . Feelings being caught led to some mods protecting their favorites by destroying threads that would fly easily on somebody else not on their favorite's list.

The rules aren't clear any more. They change according to the favorites who have been visiting this site since they were 16 and now they are 35.

IC is not necessarily ruined but its obvious the creativity part is in stagnation. This forum winning an award last year is almost laughable when you look at it now.

? is mad lame. When I first joined up, I checked every other day cause there were bound to be something going down that was funny, interesting or educating. I can miss a week's worth of IC and return to see i haven't missed ? . ? been talking about the same conversation since the last time I logged in.

And you know its bad, word to the ? with the dog in his avi, that topics are sent to Donkey to die

That ? are going back to 2011 to bump old ass threads

? is ? terrible. Yea the mods are to blame...and the community.

The majority of the creative posters that made it entertaining have left and of the posters left people don't wanna participate in ? that is proposed.
    Rather just chill up in the ADHD thread for 8 hours during a work day than better the forum. Is what it is pleighboi.

What you mean is the hackers have left, the higher ups got nervous about the exposure threads and nudity, yall changed Donkey...three things that were paramount to the creativeness of the IC.

Let's just tell the truth, without exposure threads and the original Donkey, folks don't have ? to talk about really on the IC.

Cause really what creative folks has left? 6 folks compared to most of yall that been here since 2000? LOL

It is what it is. Shrugs
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    yall take this ? mad serious

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I should ban this ? cause I don't like him
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    So many reasons...

GNS has morphed into R and R, where race is a discussion that is on and popping every single damn day. Then you throw in that ? up piece of news of some crazy woman or man. Some child support problems. Then you have the same couple of lames asking about how to get broads...over and over again.

Donkey is dead as ? . Feelings being caught led to some mods protecting their favorites by destroying threads that would fly easily on somebody else not on their favorite's list.

The rules aren't clear any more. They change according to the favorites who have been visiting this site since they were 16 and now they are 35.

IC is not necessarily ruined but its obvious the creativity part is in stagnation. This forum winning an award last year is almost laughable when you look at it now.

? is mad lame. When I first joined up, I checked every other day cause there were bound to be something going down that was funny, interesting or educating. I can miss a week's worth of IC and return to see i haven't missed ? . ? been talking about the same conversation since the last time I logged in.

And you know its bad, word to the ? with the dog in his avi, that topics are sent to Donkey to die

That ? are going back to 2011 to bump old ass threads

? is ? terrible. Yea the mods are to blame...and the community.

The majority of the creative posters that made it entertaining have left and of the posters left people don't wanna participate in ? that is proposed.
    Rather just chill up in the ADHD thread for 8 hours during a work day than better the forum. Is what it is pleighboi.

What you mean is the hackers have left, the higher ups got nervous about the exposure threads and nudity, yall changed Donkey...three things that were paramount to the creativeness of the IC.

Let's just tell the truth, without exposure threads and the original Donkey, folks don't have ? to talk about really on the IC.

Cause really what creative folks has left? 6 folks compared to most of yall that been here since 2000? LOL

It is what it is. Shrugs

cyber laws have a big chunk to do with it too.

but... your way sounds cooler.

Appreciate that bruh

But bruh, you log on every day to IC...

• finafloe
    Options
    I made a thread about how wack the donkey was now and got banned too for no reason

rofl mods
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Banning people jus cuz they don't like them, moving topics just so they die out in wack sections of the website ect?

Is this about me moving your wack ass thread promoting that wack ass video from that wack ass city you live in to the Growing Pains?

yep, if you wasnt so ? made I wouldnt have a problem with you. but its the internets I guess right, where chicken little ass fools like you get to play like you UFC gods lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    compared to other forums...we're the most carefree mods in the entire internet
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    compared to other forums...we're the most carefree mods in the entire internet

pretty much. I've been on forums where the mods are heavy handed.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always laugh at how the mods are attacked here....

i've been on sites where the mods truly act like they're better than the other posters, and half of them don't even post forreal, they just mod behind the scenes...

where as the mods here are pretty much picked because we're online alot and have shown that we have good enough judgement to know when something has gone too far....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

? WE@!!! ? IT REAL
    no it ain't
    OUTCHEA!!!
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think the mods had anything.to do with the decline of the IC.

That had more to do with those upgrades from a few years ago and some posters logging off and simply not coming back.

Also administrative changes played a factor is well.

Some of the stuff that was cool a few years ago is against policy now.