Bow Wow showin out on you broke N!ggas in a white drop top Ferrari.. Who said Bow don't got money...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
ipuqzb.jpg

fnfooh.gif

27ya7o3.jpg

tumblr_mnlcvdm9BZ1s0teago3_r1_400.gif

egredx.jpg

50-cent-driving-gif.gif

Comments

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The L's this guy takes are crazy smh
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of celebrities rent exotics all the time.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple from the rental place ....... they gave Bow the shout out with the "our friend" ...... threw shade by blasting he was in fact in a rental ..... and plugged their company by letting you know where you can rent the hot ? in one msg.......

That was wack on their part .... what rental place ever did a celeb like that?
    I guess they thought Bow was gonna shout them out or something ..... eh
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_mnlcvdm9BZ1s0teago3_r1_400.gif

I wonts her ...and them big ass ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why ppl joke him for being "broke". Dude prolly still eating off of "Like Mike" money.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bow wow better sign with ill will records if he don't wanna rent a car. we gonna let him buy them
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why ppl joke him for being "broke". Dude prolly still eating off of "Like Mike" money.

lol at like mike money that movie money is long gone my ? . A single movie money is short as ? . Now if you winning oscars and ? you can strech that out but movie money can go earrly (freeway voice). TV money>>>>>,

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's like.... there is an agenda to make him look as lame as possible...

i'm surprised they haven't jaleel white, or sinbad'd his ass yet...

That's true. Like when Birdman said he didn't know he was signed to cash money. Even he couldn't help it.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

lol at like mike money that movie money is long gone my ? . A single movie money is short as ? . Now if you winning oscars and ? you can strech that out but movie money can go earrly (freeway voice). TV money>>>>>,

? , i have no idea. but I figured he's still making at least a marginal profit from DVD sales and syndication of that movie when it's aired on TV.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , i have no idea. but I figured he's still making at least a marginal profit from DVD sales and syndication of that movie when it's aired on TV.

lol when the ? is the last time like mike got on tv? that ? came and went.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bow Wow wade s just introducing a new faction of the young money conglomerate:

#YMCMBLOANS
    -Cars
    -Mansions
    -?

Whatever you need to rent Weezy-we and Birdman gotchu of course with a high interest rate and excessive fees and a long term assignment tending the bushes. Here are some quotes from recent users.

"I wunted to stunt on feminiemz crakkas ass so u know i hit up the best blk business for a loaned Maybach!" -Gee 757

"I asked for a loan to afford a release date. But Stunna told me if i gave a good quote for this ad he would give me a release date...oh ? i ? up. Im Gudda Gudda!" -Gudda Gudda

"MMMMMMMM Drake!" - Bcotton

"Umm weezy i know i said i would ride or die for yall ? but whos this ? lookin at me funny saying mmmm then my name! What the..." -Drake

YMCMB Loans: Dont Worry We Got It! Copyright YMCMBMMGOVOGOODROCNATION 2014

Shut up.

? Shad Moss tho.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think he's broke on regular folk standards but he's broke on "Hollywood" standards
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    today's fans are modern day females..
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who let this ? ? Shad out of the third tier bushes?-Birdman
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rent> buy
    Cars are a bad investment.
    If I had bank I'm buying a truck an Aston Martin and something I can drive everyday that's good on gas

Still funny tho
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good look for him. Child support would've been upping his payments with the quickness if he was out here buying 200K+ rides after claiming he only makes like 100K a year.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ yall ? thinking yall favorte rappers be owning those cars, they all rented
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wont say all but most