They Really Are Pushing It....Disney Channel Introduces It's First Same-Sex Couple

Options

Comments

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Lol. I love AHH.........

Its crazy ppl talking about "If you don't want your kids watching it then change the channel". Like you gonna be there all day everyday to watch 24/7 what your kids is watching. Yeah, they been up to this to push this ? agenda even on kids. They did some ? interview w/ a couple of kids about ? that landed on yahoo's front page and of course them kids agreed w/ it, but the truth of it would've came if they put a hidden cam in the back of a school bus and watch the clowning on ? kid begin. I ain't dealing w/ no ? ? in my house tho. Not from Macklemore or whatever his name is, Disney and these ? , other ? kids, etc.. Folks accept any ol weird thang these days smh. Have ya'll lost ya'll African minds??..........

Crazy how many black folks is cosigning this ? …..? ? coo wit their children watching faggotry.

As a parent or someone with nieces or nephews how could u bee coo wit this ? ????

Probably watching too much TV.........

They think since everyone else is doing it, its fine w/ them to do it and it'll make them accepted and less niggerish. They in for a rude awakening. Ain't no black person got any business supporting that ? business cause at the end of the day you still a ? . ? ! ? !!! You can try and sound all PC and "oh yeah, its not a choice, you were born this way, ? are welcome around me" all you want, but soon as you turn yo back every other race and everybody in the Neighborhood Association over there laughing at yo black monkey behind. This is why they let every other race in society and cops ? your children like (RIP Tray), grandmothers like Kathryn Johnston, fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins and barely face repercussions behind it. Make ya'll cut that nappy hair off while going to school and looking for j-o-bees too lol. Bottom line, you ain't accepted. I ain't saying to start no race wars either, but use common sense when needed..........
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In later depictions created by non-Greek and Roman artists. They were not believed to be children by the Romans or Greeks.

He is still depicted as an adolescent by the greeks so my overall point still stands either way.

why is the picture of a male the symbol for love, when it was men who created the symbol? because the greek/roman culture was deeply ? ? that's why.
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    Greek and Roman culture is not representative of all White cultures. Greek culture is thousands of years old and Roman culture not a whole lot younger. Your claim that because homosexuality was common in Greece means that you can superimpose the same cultural values onto all white nations is unfounded.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay Zombie, who u hate more whites or ? ?
  • zombie
    Options
    Greek and Roman culture is not representative of all White cultures. Greek culture is thousands of years old and Roman culture not a whole lot younger. Your claim that because homosexuality was common in Greece means that you can superimpose the same cultural values onto all white nations is unfounded.

It's not just greece it's not just rome the northern european cultures like the vikings were also ? ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. I love AHH.........

Its crazy ppl talking about "If you don't want your kids watching it then change the channel". Like you gonna be there all day everyday to watch 24/7 what your kids is watching. Yeah, they been up to this to push this ? agenda even on kids. They did some ? interview w/ a couple of kids about ? that landed on yahoo's front page and of course them kids agreed w/ it, but the truth of it would've came if they put a hidden cam in the back of a school bus and watch the clowning on ? kid begin. I ain't dealing w/ no ? ? in my house tho. Not from Macklemore or whatever his name is, Disney and these ? , other ? kids, etc.. Folks accept any ol weird thang these days smh. Have ya'll lost ya'll African minds??..........

Crazy how many black folks is cosigning this ? …..? ? coo wit their children watching faggotry.

As a parent or someone with nieces or nephews how could u bee coo wit this ? ????

They think since everyone else is doing it, its fine w/ them to do it and it'll make them accepted and less niggerish. They in for a rude awakening. Ain't no black person got any business supporting that ? business cause at the end of the day you still a ? . ? ! ? !!! You can try and sound all PC and "oh yeah, its not a choice, you were born this way, ? are welcome around me" all you want, but soon as you turn yo back every other race and everybody in the Neighborhood Association over there laughing at yo black monkey behind. This is why they let every other race in society and cops ? your children like (RIP Tray), grandmothers like Kathryn Johnston, fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins and barely face repercussions behind it. Make ya'll cut that nappy hair off while going to school and looking for j-o-bees too lol. Bottom line, you ain't accepted. I ain't saying to start no race wars either, but use common sense when needed..........

Apparently ? black people don't exist.
  • zombie
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Lol. I love AHH.........

We would have a whole lot less of them if white people did not push homosexuality so much or did not control the mass media.
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

It's not just greece it's not just rome the northern european cultures like the vikings were also ? ? .

3 cultures. WOW. That is way more than 2. Please proceed in spouting your ?
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lesbians don't count!!
    close thread
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Lol. I love AHH.........

Does the Jolly Green Giant exist sir??....

I always knew it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Eh, whatever. I got no issue with this ? .

• zombie
    Options

FIRST OF all white people only really have a few cultures so three is alot.

Greece/rome period is the largest and had the most impact in fact most european cultures stands on it. so from their very foundation they have been on some ? ? . After this period you have the dark ages and viking invasions the vikings were ? ? . After that period religion had spread all over europe so that's the only reason why europeans did not go right back to their homosexual way of living.

AND EVEN during the dark ages you know how catholic priest get down. The white man is a natural ? his cultures reflect that now ? deal with it.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC ? defense league is at it again... Smh.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Greece/rome period is the largest and had the most impact in fact most european cultures stands on it. so from their very foundation they have been on some ? ? . After this period you have the dark ages and viking invasions the vikings were ? ? . After that period religion had spread all over europe so that's the only reason why europeans did not go right back to their homosexual way of living.

AND EVEN during the dark ages you know how catholic priest get down. The white man is a natural ? his cultures reflect that now ? deal with it.

I gotta do research on the Vikings and how rampant homosexuality was with them, cuz I always thought they were the more masculine of old European cultures
  • zombie
    Options

I gotta do research on the Vikings and how rampant homosexuality was with them, cuz I always thought they were the more masculine of old European cultures

The vikings were very warlike and were the most masculine old european cultures but they also ? their captives.
    male or female everybody was getting ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homosexuality did come from Europe.The kings used to ? boys because they feared women might be a plant from a rival kingdom sent to ? them.
  • FatterThanKat
    Options
    You're so full of ? your eyes are brown. There are many white cultures.
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You're so full of ? your eyes are brown. There are many white cultures.

No THERE are many white peoples but generally speaking their have only been few major european cultures In each region of europe you have one culture that dominated. First off all anyplace in europe that was once part of the roman empire is an offshoot of greek/roman culture that's most of europe right there already. Then you have the germanic/northern european cultures. Every other white culture was insignificant and only representated a small percentage of europeans. Cultures descend from each other THAT is why i say there are very few european cultures because they all have serious commonality .
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respect the concern for heterosexual parents, but than again I think of ? parents raising children...many of whom who are often mocked, ostracized, and feel alienated

Thinking of the good the normalization of homosexuality will do for those children and young adults who identify as ? makes me ok with this

Homosexuality from what I read is not a choice or just something ur born with nor can it be forced upon you...its in ur dna, how u were raised, ur enviorement, experiences growing up, etc...

with that said i don't feel its moral or christian to help create or sustain an enviorment which fosters homophobia, and the intolerance of another human being for something that is largely out of their control...its actually the opposite

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? are cool as ? and they be having some fine ass ? . Lesbians have the GOAT ? .
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Stop lying. You dropped no numbers. You failed to account for non-white homosexuals that grew up religious (see the Philippines rebuttal). Your claim that atheism brings out the white man's natural homosexuality is invalidated by the example of Russia. You also base your argument on a correlation between white people, atheism and homosexuality but are incapable of showing that those are the causes of homosexuality as opposed to other things that correlate like IQ, liberalism, income, and wealth.

Don't be an idiot your whole life. You can start by realizing how dumb you sound by calling someone an atheist Jew.

yeah, you can be an atheist jew because being jewish is also a ethnicity so please shut the ? up you are not as smart as you think you are.

i explained russia to you in that thread already i am not going through it again if you understood my arguments in that thread you would not have be bringing up the philippines.

You said "It's an outlier". Translation: you can't explain it and your correlation is garbage, unsupported by any data, and based on ignorance.

[img]http://troll.me/images/full-? /you-went-full-? -never-go-full-? .jpg[/img]

The white man is a natural ? and this is reflected in his native cultures, historically speaking only the imposition of middle eastern/african religions has curtailed his natural homosexual behavior. This is not to say that all whites are ? just that their populations are more prone to being homosexual. I gave a direct and logical reason why russia is the way it is and i explained why it was an outlier.

Nope.

Gayness existed before white invasion. Hetereosexism and hostility towards same sex loving began after colonialism.

Peep the article.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/? -ugandan-king-proves-that-homosexuality-african-1434416

Once again let me say since you ? can't read. I do not claim that whites are the only ? only that they are more prone to being homosexuals and this is reflected in their native cultures you got one african king that's a ? i can give you examples of entire european cultures that revolved around homosexuality.

LMAO. Yet you have no proof or data to back this up.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm enjoy Zombie's rants. He isn't even trying to hide his fumes.
  • zombie
    Options
    Stop lying. You dropped no numbers. You failed to account for non-white homosexuals that grew up religious (see the Philippines rebuttal). Your claim that atheism brings out the white man's natural homosexuality is invalidated by the example of Russia. You also base your argument on a correlation between white people, atheism and homosexuality but are incapable of showing that those are the causes of homosexuality as opposed to other things that correlate like IQ, liberalism, income, and wealth.

Don't be an idiot your whole life. You can start by realizing how dumb you sound by calling someone an atheist Jew.

yeah, you can be an atheist jew because being jewish is also a ethnicity so please shut the ? up you are not as smart as you think you are.

i explained russia to you in that thread already i am not going through it again if you understood my arguments in that thread you would not have be bringing up the philippines.

You said "It's an outlier". Translation: you can't explain it and your correlation is garbage, unsupported by any data, and based on ignorance.

[img]http://troll.me/images/full-? /you-went-full-? -never-go-full-? .jpg[/img]

The white man is a natural ? and this is reflected in his native cultures, historically speaking only the imposition of middle eastern/african religions has curtailed his natural homosexual behavior. This is not to say that all whites are ? just that their populations are more prone to being homosexual. I gave a direct and logical reason why russia is the way it is and i explained why it was an outlier.

Nope.

Gayness existed before white invasion. Hetereosexism and hostility towards same sex loving began after colonialism.

Peep the article.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/? -ugandan-king-proves-that-homosexuality-african-1434416

Once again let me say since you ? can't read. I do not claim that whites are the only ? only that they are more prone to being homosexuals and this is reflected in their native cultures you got one african king that's a ? i can give you examples of entire european cultures that revolved around homosexuality.

LMAO. Yet you have no proof or data to back this up.

I back my analysis up with the cultural and history data of european cultures.
  • zombie
    Options
    I'm enjoy Zombie's rants. He isn't even trying to hide his fumes.

I don't have any fumes to hide this is how I talk to all people on here all the time. nothing you or anyone else has said change. my emotions at all.