They Really Are Pushing It....Disney Channel Introduces It's First Same-Sex Couple

Options

Comments

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This isn't really surprising though. Disney's always done shows and movies involving relevant issues.

The thing is, why choose the night of the Grammys to show the episode?

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good

Its cool the children of ? couples get to see a family that looks like theirs on tv

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that serious foreal
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Smash on that tv mom
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo leave Bert and Ernie out of this ? , mayne...

Can't bruh. We all know the deal with Bert and Ernie..
    kai wrote: »
    lol, some y'all amuse me, acting like seeing two ? people is gonna make you ?

relax, nothing will make you ? if you are not

Uh what? No grown man is watching Disney and if he is, that's a problem. Second, grown men aren't under discussion here. We are talking about kids...you know, the little sponges that just soak up everything at a young age?

This ? world is going to ?
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Uh what? No grown man is watching Disney and if he is, that's a problem. Second, grown men aren't under discussion here. We are talking about kids...you know, the little sponges that just soak up everything at a young age?

Stop... watching one ? couple on tv aint gonna make them ? , when there our thousands of straight couples on tv.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    killap wrote: »

Stop... watching one ? couple on tv aint gonna make them ? , when there our thousands of straight couples on tv.

It kills me how people just omit information from their databases. Kids are sponges and pick up on ? . Have you ever been around kids? C'mon man with that horseshit you spitting. Kids seek knowledge and information all the time. They are very smart but also susceptible to learning ? easily.

Yea, you can have your boy watch that ? ? . But I'm raising a man here bruh. My kid isn't watching no ? couple.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I warned you fools about these ? ? but you won't listen you keep making all these excuses for these ? dikes and sodomites.

Now these ? have begun to brainwash your children.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    They brainwashed adults thinking that ? is alright and cool. In the desire to "fit in" people agree with that ? .

But let the same program introduce a character drinking and smoking, then they respond with "they shouldn't be influencing my child"

The ? ?

The world is so full of dumb short sighted maphukas that can't see the repercussions of these choices. Accepting this wack ass european lifestyle that had no place with ancestors. ? is crazy.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Maphukas should care because the various poisons continues to reach children in various ways, which are the future that we will rely upon when we ? our pants in a nursing home.

You gotta be blind to the fact that there is an attack on kids. That they are introducing children to ? that shouldn't even be introduced by them. Look on the news and see how they are treating children across the country. If you don't see something peculiar happening with our young future, I don't know what to tell ya.

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    They brainwashed adults thinking that ? is alright and cool. In the desire to "fit in" people agree with that ? .

But let the same program introduce a character drinking and smoking, then they respond with "they shouldn't be influencing my child"

The ? ?

The world is so full of dumb short sighted maphukas that can't see the repercussions of these choices. Accepting this wack ass european lifestyle that had no place with ancestors. ? is crazy.

well, the reason is that alcohol and smoking can ? you and harm others. seeing ? people on tv does not "influence" anything

who is so fragile in their sexuality that they are afraid the simply act of seeing two same sex people as a couple is gonna influence them? trust if your kid is straight seeing ? people will not influence him into becoming ? himself, just like if he was ? you keeping all ? out of his sight is not gonna change it

For the second time, we are not talking about adults but kids who are sponges and they soak up everything.

Don't influence them? What the ? ? Why do people just decide to go dumb? Anything in a child's environment influences them. They are at their most vulnerable.

Have a child watch nothing but violence and see what happens to him when he grows up. LOL, its crazy how folks just all of sudden forget how real life works when it comes to the IC and discussions.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I warned you fools about these ? ? but you won't listen you keep making all these excuses for these ? dikes and sodomites.

What do you suggest they do about the ? ?
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Chapelle voice*

I love lesbians!
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Who cares tho

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What do you suggest they do about the ? ?

Society should not be promoting homosexuality give them all the legal rights of everyone else but the social promotion of homosexuality needs to stop. EVEN if ? are born that way so what?? lots of people are born with genetic defects and physical issues and chemical imbalances we don't promote these abnormalities as being good or normal so we should not promote homosexuality as being good or normal.

I agree with this.? aint normal.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one cares until it's too late they just let problems fester until the pain becomes apparent.

JUST the fact that the populace can be brainwashed to accept anything is a problem