Better "in ring/technical wrestler" Vol.4: Daniel Bryan or Austin Aries

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited February 2014 in Off The Turn Buckle

Better "in ring/technical wrestler" Vol.4: Daniel Bryan or Austin Aries 11 votes

Daniel Bryan
54%
kj_da_midwest_mobstaillestni99ainnelookdudeStoneColdMikeybindayvez79Markus Garvey 6 votes
Austin Aries
45%
Broddiepowerman 5000VIBEDOPEdweebzSour-Cream 5 votes
I dont watch TNA or ROH ever, so I cant judge.
0%

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Austin Aries
    ooooh nice one, I'm gonna have to run through some videos really quick...
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Austin Aries
    I just watched his match and TNA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE talent by a long shot. I think the reason why DB or Punk isn't getting the push he deserves is because his skill is similar to a TNA wrestler and that's a compliment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByxjBlhF7rY
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Austin Aries
    After a good watch, Aries.

I think Punk, DB, Ziggy, Truth etc.. Would put on more clinics if they had a roster to face like TNA's...
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Austin Aries
    I notice the people who voted for DB didnt even post reasons why.
  • Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    This was a very difficult one. Austin is one of the best wrestlers out there but Bryan's moveset in the indies were more unique. I will take the Cattle Mutilation over the 450 all day for starters.
  • Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan

WWE needs to hire Austin and Joe. They already have 2 of my favorite indy talents in Bryan and Cesaro (Castagnoli) and now they need to hire my other 2 favorites.

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Austin Aries

WWE needs to hire Austin and Joe. They already have 2 of my favorite indy talents in Bryan and Cesaro (Castagnoli) and now they need to hire my other 2 favorites.

That match is why I put Aries over DB. Aries does everything DB plus the ridiculous strengtg factor in picking up bigger guys than him such as Joe n Bully Ray and "jackhammering" them.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Austin Aries
    Aries. Not just because of his work in the indies and TNA's X Division but also because he's the only guy who could make me care about a Jeff Hardy match in the 2010's. Those 2 have put on some classics together; and no I wouldn't want to see Joe or Aries in WWE. If you're too lazy to follow two of your so called favorites on weekly TV then that's on you. As a fan I just rather see talent treated like a big deal when they deserve it (like Aries and Joe are treated in TNA) than to be treated as someone not even worthy of the lower card like they'd likely be treated by WWE.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just watched his match and TNA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE talent by a long shot. I think the reason why DB or Punk isn't getting the push he deserves is because his skill is similar to a TNA wrestler and that's a compliment.
    ay bruh this was a great match
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't kept up with enough Austin Aries to give a good vote imo, but from wat I've seen, Aries is a special talent and u can't go wrong with either choice
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I'd say tnas roster may have the edge but I think it has more to do with the styles, WWE style is more conservative, so when I see a guy known in other feds for being a great wrestler have a moty candidate and adapt in WWE style after bein watered down a lil bit I appreciate it a tad more, tna has more in ring freedom, doesn't take away from there great matches tho
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they both some good talents yo!