Iran says warships sailing towards U.S...........But you still won't believe the prophets?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
http://news.yahoo.com/iran-says-warships-sailing-towards-u-agency-214302042

DUBAI (Reuters) - An Iranian naval officer said a number of warships had been ordered to approach U.S. maritime borders as a response to the stationing of U.S. vessels in the Gulf, the semi-official Fars news agency reported on Saturday.

"Iran's military fleet is approaching the United States' maritime borders, and this move has a message," the agency quoted Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad as saying.

Haddad, described as commander of the Iranian navy's northern fleet, said the vessels had started their voyage towards the Atlantic Ocean via "waters near South Africa", Fars reported.

Fars said the plan was part of "Iran's response to Washington's beefed up naval presence in the Persian Gulf."

The Fars report, which carried no details of the vessels, could not be confirmed independently.

In Washington, a U.S. defense official, speaking on condition of anonymity, cast doubt on any claims that the Iranian ships were approaching U.S. maritime borders. But the official added that "ships are free to operate in international waters."

The United States and its allies regularly stage naval exercises in the Gulf, saying they want to ensure freedom of navigation in the waterway through which 40 percent of the world's seaborne oil exports passes.

U.S. military facilities in the region include a base for its Fifth Fleet in the Gulf Arab kingdom of Bahrain.

Iran sees the Gulf as its own backyard and believes it has a legitimate interest in expanding its influence there.

Iranian officials have often said Iran could block the Strait of Hormuz, at the mouth of the Gulf, if it came under military attack over its disputed nuclear program, and the Western war games are seen in the region as an attempt to deter any such move.

Fars said the Iranian navy had been developing its presence in international waters since 2010, regularly launching vessels in the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Aden to protect Iranian ships from Somali pirates operating in the area.

Might be time to revist the prophecies, don't you think?

"Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it." Isaiah 13:17

Iran (the medes) is the key nation that leads to the destruction of Babylon the Great. And lo and behold we have another sign of the times. Amen.

Comments

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them niggahs wont get far bruh. They'll be took out before they see the coast.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iran has a navy?

Yeah I didn't know that either.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iran has a navy?

I honestly did not know that
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    iran-women.jpg

iranian_ninjac.jpg

its some dimes unda there an i know a few of em got dat ass

this ? speaks tha truth. I seem all tha time at wurk

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    iran-women.jpg

iranian_ninjac.jpg

its some dimes unda there an i know a few of em got dat ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upX2qVUHNco
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But they won't do a damn thing and you know this maaaaaaaaaan!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_ships_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_Navy

Branches and manpower

Navy

Marines

Aviation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_ships_of_the_United_States_Navy

323,951 active duty personnel[3]
    109,738 reserve personnel[3]
    283 ships[3]
    3,700+ aircraft
    10 aircraft carriers
    9 amphibious assault ships
    10 amphibious transport docks
    12 dock landing ships
    22 cruisers
    62 destroyers
    17 frigates
    3 littoral combat ships
    71 submarines

STOP IT.

...well damn.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_ships_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_Navy

Branches and manpower

Navy

Marines

Aviation

283 ships[3]
    3,700+ aircraft
    10 aircraft carriers
    12 dock landing ships
    22 cruisers
    62 destroyers
    17 frigates
    3 littoral combat ships
    71 submarines

STOP IT.

Word.....I aint worried bout nuntin.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    What happen to your Syria prophecy from last year?
    or is that still in the making?

"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Isaiah 17:1

The prophecy is yet to be fulfilled. Damascus is the oldest continually inhabited city on planet earth. And one day in the future it will not be. Keep watching and praying. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    stop fear mongering. fear is not the spirit of ? .

You keep talking about fear? Why you scared? Nothing to be scared of when you follow what ? tells you to do.

"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

Be a doer of the word and not just a hearer only. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Branches and manpower

Navy

Marines

Aviation

283 ships[3]
    3,700+ aircraft
    10 aircraft carriers
    12 dock landing ships
    22 cruisers
    62 destroyers
    17 frigates
    3 littoral combat ships
    71 submarines

STOP IT.

"Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 51:53

? is the one who orchestrates the judgment. When the day comes, nothing will be able to stop what was already determined to happened thousands of years ago. Amen.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You keep talking about fear? Why you scared? Nothing to be scared of when you follow what ? tells you to do.

"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

I am not scared and unlike you I am not clamoring for doomsday like a madman or spreading fear

people trying to predict doomsday is how we ended up with the Jehovah's witnesses. so stop it you can't read the signs of the times so stop trying.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Branches and manpower

Navy

Marines

Aviation

283 ships[3]
    3,700+ aircraft
    10 aircraft carriers
    12 dock landing ships
    22 cruisers
    62 destroyers
    17 frigates
    3 littoral combat ships
    71 submarines

STOP IT.

"Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 51:53

? is the one who orchestrates the judgment. When the day comes, nothing will be able to stop what was already determined to happened thousands of years ago. Amen.

hell of an interpretation you got there.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I am not scared and unlike you I am not clamoring for doomsday like a madman or spreading fear

people trying to predict doomsday is how we ended up with the Jehovah's witnesses. so stop it you can't read the signs of the times so stop trying.

Your not scared but you keep talking about "fear"? Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhttttttt.

Tell me what you have in common with these folks?

Shephatiah the son of Mattan
    Gedaliah the son of Pashur
    Jucal the son of Shelemiah
    Pashur the son of Malchiah

(Hint you can find the answer in Jeremiah 38)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Branches and manpower

Navy

Marines

Aviation

283 ships[3]
    3,700+ aircraft
    10 aircraft carriers
    12 dock landing ships
    22 cruisers
    62 destroyers
    17 frigates
    3 littoral combat ships
    71 submarines

STOP IT.

hell of an interpretation you got there.

Babylon the Great is the most mightest nation on planet earth. And even though Babylon can mount up to heaven (NASA) and strengthen her defenses from outer space (HAARP, Satellites), it will all be for nought when the prophecy is fullfilled.

Babylon falls suddenly, violently, and totally. In 1 day and in 1 hour, ? says Babylon will be laid bare by fire. The total nuclear annihilation of Babylon the Great is what starts the tribulation period. (Read Isaiah 13)

And guess what? Over and over and over again the prophecies declare that the nation of Iran (the medes) is the lead catalyst that brings about the destruction. Now you can be oblivious to the signs, but I refuse to stick my head in the sand. Thus, I will continue to sound the alarm until the day is at hand. Amen.

"How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!" Jeremiah 50:23

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2014
    Options
    MEDES
    The Medes - (from Old Persian Māda-) were an ancient Iranian people who lived in an area known as Media (northern Iran) and who spoke a northwestern Iranian language referred to as the Median language. Their arrival to the region is associated with the first wave of Iranian tribes in the late 2nd millennium BCE (the Bronze Age collapse) through the beginning of the 1st millennium BCE.

"Sharpen the arrows! Lift up the shields! For the LORD has inspired the kings of the Medes to march against Babylon and destroy her. This is his vengeance against those who desecrated his Temple."
    Jeremiah 51:11

Oh but the signs ain't real though?

Oh but the Bible ain't real though?

Oh but ? is a liar though?

SMH........
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It's not the time bro... Iran not nearly capable to even give us a dent...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    It's not the time bro... Iran not nearly capable to even give us a dent...

It's not the time Mikey. I know this. I'm just pointing out the "signs" of the times. The prophecy is clear my brother. When Babylon falls it will happen suddenly and without warning (for those who weren't watching). It will be a suprise just like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor was. Except this time the attack will be an all out ? shot. Total nuclear destruction.

The attack on Babylon will not come just from Iran. Iran is just the main cog that provokes the attack. But the attack is accomplished by the 10 kings. Read Revelation 17-18 for that.

Russia, Iran, and China will all be part of the attacking host. And ? will be the one who enables the attackers to succeed. No weapon that Babylon has in it's aresenal will be able to thwart what ? has already pre-determined.

"The LORD has opened his arsenal and brought out the weapons of his wrath, for the Sovereign LORD Almighty has work to do in the land of the Babylonians." Jeremiah 50:25

This is a ? thing and the time is at hand. Wether that time be 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, or 20 years from now. The signs are all around that Babylon is ripe for judgement. Amen.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jehovah's witnesses do not predict a doomsday tho...