Options
2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    LOL yeah I know it was pathetic but part one was really cool....the new version is not too bad either, though not nearly as good. It's an 80s movie so I cut it some slack
    don't get me wrong, i love RoboCop ...but he did get chopped to pieces by a toddler and a bunch of dudes in awkward 1990s haircuts

LOL I actually bought Robocop parts one and two on Itunes last night, it's been a very long time since I've seen them to be honest, maybe 7 years (was high and tipsy as hell so I forgot some scenes). I'm gonna see if the scenes are really as bad as you make it seem. I do remember that kid being a genius and some ? that almost gave me a nightmare when I was like 11 but I gotta peep to see if Robocop went out like a punk or not. I'm sure he didn't.....
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    LOL I actually bought Robocop parts one and two on Itunes last night, it's been a very long time since I've seen them to be honest, maybe 7 years (was high and tipsy as hell so I forgot some scenes). I'm gonna see if the scenes are really as bad as you make it seem. I do remember that kid being a genius and some ? that almost gave me a nightmare when I was like 11 but I gotta peep to see if Robocop went out like a punk or not. I'm sure he didn't.....
    quick breakdown:

-RoboCop, for a goofy sci-fi action movie, is actually pretty good. Kurtwood Smith's finest hour.
    -RoboCop 2 is ? INSANE but i adore it because it goes completely off the rails all the time, is full of ridiculous things, and seems to last FOREVER. but, you know, it's not anywhere near a good movie.
    -RoboCop 3 sucks. ? . do not watch this movie.

• kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    quick breakdown:

-RoboCop, for a goofy sci-fi action movie, is actually pretty good. Kurtwood Smith's finest hour.
    -RoboCop 2 is ? INSANE but i adore it because it goes completely off the rails all the time, is full of ridiculous things, and seems to last FOREVER. but, you know, it's not anywhere near a good movie.
    -RoboCop 3 sucks. ? . do not watch this movie.

LOL damn Robocop 3 was that bad? I did a Wikipedia search on it and apparently it was, it flopped horribly, bad reviews all over. That's too bad but if the original guy isn't in it so be it. Robocop 2 seems more interesting to me now, kind of reminds me of Toxic Avenger, which was an entertaining but not well made film (compared to today). Still a classic though. I'm tempted to just buy it on DVD tonight to watch on my 55 inch TV, the DVD burner on my laptop is messed up so yeah. Robocop part 1 I'm definitely watching tonight lol, after I bust ass in NBA 2k14
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    LOL damn Robocop 3 was that bad?
    absolutely

• mikestang746
    mikestang746 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    wow 100 yrs from now i am sure i am already dead that time, then maybe zombie become real , i am one to be living dead that time...cheers
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell ? . ? is going to be like Greco-Roman times with fagdom and ? ? ' young boys being par for the course. Just like you have deal with the reality of your niece, cousin, or your little girl indulging in some dykin at some point in her life, you're going to have to deal with fact that your nephew or son is going to experiment with sucking ? , taking loads to face, and ? ? in the ass. If he's not involved in that fuckery, then you're going to have to deal with him being on that "Mister Cee," status. Youngsters are going to be on that ? ? like de Blasio's wife in that they're going to be ? for a minute, meet some ? they like, get with ole girl and chalk up their former ? ass behavior as a "phase they were going through in order to find themselves." ? is going to be hella ? out 'chere with hella muthafuckas having ? , AIDS, and ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hell ? . ? is going to be like Greco-Roman times with fagdom and ? ? ' young boys being par for the course. Just like you have deal with the reality of your niece, cousin, or your little girl indulging in some dykin at some point in her life, you're going to have to deal with fact that your nephew or son is going to experiment with sucking ? , taking loads to face, and ? ? in the ass. If he's not involved in that fuckery, then you're going to have to deal with him being on that "Mister Cee," status. Youngsters are going to be on that ? ? like de Blasio's wife in that they're going to be ? for a minute, meet some ? they like, get with ole girl and chalk up their former ? ass behavior as a "phase they were going through in order to find themselves." ? is going to be hella ? out 'chere with hella muthafuckas having ? , AIDS, and ? .

LMAO I almost spit out water reading this (no ? ). Probably cuz I watched the movie Alexander last night (Alexander the Great was bi-sexual but he was still bad ass, again, no ? ). I think you're right on the money on this though, I just hope ? and AIDS don't spread as bad as you think it will. But I do expect a lot more experimentation going on with younger kids, especially girls, now that gayness is very accepted now. Should be interesting times....still though, I think people who are ? were born that way, so there's not much that can be done about it anyway. Whats on TV now though will just bring this more and more out in the open. I guarantee you, one day there will be a ? Miss America smh
  • Maximus Rex
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I guarantee you, one day there will be a ? Miss America smh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw-vHK5YhIk

Trump allows ? freaks to compete in his Miss Universe pageants, it's only a matter of time.

Transgender Miss Universe Canada Contestant Falls Short of Title

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/19/showbiz/canada-miss-universe-transgender/

From Paula Newton, CNN

Toronto (CNN) -- Jenna Talackova, the 23-year-old woman who forced Donald Trump and his Miss Universe Canada pageant to end its ban on transgender contestants, fell short of the national title Saturday night at the pageant in Toronto.
    The crown went to Sahar Biniaz, an Indian-born, Iranian-raised actress from Vancouver. Biniaz, 26, will represent Canada at the Miss Universe pageant in December, according to the Miss Universe Canada website.

Talackova refused to speak to the media after the competition, but Biniaz said Talackova had congratulated her on her win backstage. Biniaz added that she admired Talackova for having the courage to compete in the pageant.

In a CNN interview hours before showtime, the 6-foot-1 Talackova seemed a bit weary, as the spotlight was still squarely on her gender transformation.

From beauty pageants to college sports, transgender people break barriers
    Transgender woman falls short in pageant Transgender beauty queen: I'm a woman Donald Trump slams Gloria Allred again"Like I always say, my family didn't understand, so why would I expect anybody else to understand? And then they got to know me and they loved me," Talackova said.

But on Sunday, she told CNN the pageant was "an amazing experience."
    Asked if she thought her transgender status affected the judges' decision, she said, "Who's to say? I think I worked very hard. All of us ladies worked so hard and we gave it our best shot. The judges see something in those top five, and that's fine. I wouldn't have changed anything."

She didn't walk away from the pageant empty-handed. In addition to finishing among the top 12 semi-finalists, Talackova tied with three other contestants for the title of Miss Congeniality.
    "I'm a little tired, but I'm not down," she said Sunday. "For a couple of seconds, I was a little bummed out, but after, like, a couple of minutes I was just extremely happy. I was so proud of myself. I made sure I did my best performance."

How Much Should Gender Matter?

Talackova was born a boy with the name Walter, but she said she felt more like a girl by age 4. By 14, Talackova convinced her family that she should start taking steps to physically become a woman, she said. She began hormone therapy as a teenager and had gender reassignment surgery four years ago, when she was 19.

It was then she pursued her dream of competing in a pageant. But her gender history meant she was disqualified from the Miss Universe Canada competition for not being a "natural born woman."
    Talackova then hired women's rights lawyer Gloria Allred, and the pageant's co-owner, Donald Trump, was left with no choice but to change the rules and let Talackova compete.

Donald Trump vs. Gloria Allred: Transgender Beauty Battle

"I'm not interested in having arguments with Donald Trump. I'm here to focus on Jenna and what she has won," Allred told CNN after Thursday's preliminary competition. "And it's been extremely important, and it really is a civil rights victory. And she has earned the right to claim that victory."

Talackova said Sunday she's never told her story fully on her own terms, "but I let (people) know a lot about myself thus far. I did come out with my statement, and that's that people should embrace their individuality and follow their dreams, like I did."

Talackova said earlier her entry in the competition is about equality, even if some believe pageants are demeaning.

"The power that you get for having the crown -- you can inspire so many people," she said. "So if I have to walk in a bikini for that, I will."

Personally, they wouldn't have forced me to do ? . I would have shut the muthafucka down before I allowed that fuckery.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I guarantee you, one day there will be a ? Miss America smh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw-vHK5YhIk

Trump allows ? freaks to compete in his Miss Universe pageants, it's only a matter of time.

Transgender Miss Universe Canada Contestant Falls Short of Title

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/19/showbiz/canada-miss-universe-transgender/

From Paula Newton, CNN

Toronto (CNN) -- Jenna Talackova, the 23-year-old woman who forced Donald Trump and his Miss Universe Canada pageant to end its ban on transgender contestants, fell short of the national title Saturday night at the pageant in Toronto.
    The crown went to Sahar Biniaz, an Indian-born, Iranian-raised actress from Vancouver. Biniaz, 26, will represent Canada at the Miss Universe pageant in December, according to the Miss Universe Canada website.

Talackova refused to speak to the media after the competition, but Biniaz said Talackova had congratulated her on her win backstage. Biniaz added that she admired Talackova for having the courage to compete in the pageant.

In a CNN interview hours before showtime, the 6-foot-1 Talackova seemed a bit weary, as the spotlight was still squarely on her gender transformation.

From beauty pageants to college sports, transgender people break barriers
    Transgender woman falls short in pageant Transgender beauty queen: I'm a woman Donald Trump slams Gloria Allred again"Like I always say, my family didn't understand, so why would I expect anybody else to understand? And then they got to know me and they loved me," Talackova said.

But on Sunday, she told CNN the pageant was "an amazing experience."
    Asked if she thought her transgender status affected the judges' decision, she said, "Who's to say? I think I worked very hard. All of us ladies worked so hard and we gave it our best shot. The judges see something in those top five, and that's fine. I wouldn't have changed anything."

She didn't walk away from the pageant empty-handed. In addition to finishing among the top 12 semi-finalists, Talackova tied with three other contestants for the title of Miss Congeniality.
    "I'm a little tired, but I'm not down," she said Sunday. "For a couple of seconds, I was a little bummed out, but after, like, a couple of minutes I was just extremely happy. I was so proud of myself. I made sure I did my best performance."

How Much Should Gender Matter?

Talackova was born a boy with the name Walter, but she said she felt more like a girl by age 4. By 14, Talackova convinced her family that she should start taking steps to physically become a woman, she said. She began hormone therapy as a teenager and had gender reassignment surgery four years ago, when she was 19.

It was then she pursued her dream of competing in a pageant. But her gender history meant she was disqualified from the Miss Universe Canada competition for not being a "natural born woman."
    Talackova then hired women's rights lawyer Gloria Allred, and the pageant's co-owner, Donald Trump, was left with no choice but to change the rules and let Talackova compete.

Donald Trump vs. Gloria Allred: Transgender Beauty Battle

"I'm not interested in having arguments with Donald Trump. I'm here to focus on Jenna and what she has won," Allred told CNN after Thursday's preliminary competition. "And it's been extremely important, and it really is a civil rights victory. And she has earned the right to claim that victory."

Talackova said Sunday she's never told her story fully on her own terms, "but I let (people) know a lot about myself thus far. I did come out with my statement, and that's that people should embrace their individuality and follow their dreams, like I did."

Talackova said earlier her entry in the competition is about equality, even if some believe pageants are demeaning.

"The power that you get for having the crown -- you can inspire so many people," she said. "So if I have to walk in a bikini for that, I will."

Personally, they wouldn't have forced me to do ? . I would have shut the muthafucka down before I allowed that fuckery.

? yeah, that ? isn't natural at all. Miss America to me was always about natural beauty, not ? mutating yourself and letting drag queens run the show. Not that I watch Miss America pageants anyway but I will laugh my ass off the day a transexual becomes Miss America. I give it about 5 years, if not sooner
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    ? yeah, that ? isn't natural at all. Miss America to me was always about natural beauty, not ? mutating yourself and letting drag queens run the show. Not that I watch Miss America pageants anyway but I will laugh my ass off the day a transexual becomes Miss America. I give it about 5 years, if not sooner

Mutafuckas are already being voted Home Coming Queen.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/503173/? -ass-teen-named-homecoming-queen/p1