50 cent and G-Unit leaving Shady/Aftermath/Interscope,sign deal with WorldWide Distribution

Options
13»

Comments

• dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn homie in 03 to was the man homie
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Really think 50 is planning a G-Unit reunion.

But going the independent route is a good look for 50.

yayo just said G Unit was over and 50 ain't ? w/ him and Banks

i don't see this as a good look really ,but Interscope was dragging their feet

with that new indy situation things would be perfect for yayo and banks ... i guess fif aint messing with them no more ... and prob focusing more on his new talent with kidd kidd and paris
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fairfax wrote: »
    50 has been washed up since 2007. He'll be lucky to go platinum within six months of releasing an album.

You're not lying. I just checked Wikipedia. They said his first album sold 8X plat, his second LP sold 5X plat, his third LP sold 1.3 million and his fourth album went gold. I'm not a statistician but If I had to draw a graph it would definitely be a downward slope. Judging by his current trend he'll have a tough time going gold...if it ever gets released.

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    with that new indy situation things would be perfect for yayo and banks ... i guess fif aint messing with them no more ... and prob focusing more on his new talent with kidd kidd and paris

fam dont b a sheep like the rest n here givin doo doo props for DOWNGRADIN u gotta admit doo doo put his foot n his mouf dissin dipset 4 bein independent..lol
    5 Grand wrote: »

You're not lying. I just checked Wikipedia. They said his first album sold 8X plat, his second LP sold 5X plat, his third LP sold 1.3 million and his fourth album went gold. I'm not a statistician but If I had to draw a graph it would definitely be a downward slope. Judging by his current trend he'll have a tough time going gold...if it ever gets released.

i swear doo doo got some straight SHEEP followin his azz cuz his career has gone nothing but DOWN since after get rich or die snitchin dropped.....1 main reason is cuz hes a fukin clown azz drama queen always n some beef imean thats krazy u can xcept this muuunkee 2 b dissin 5 6 rappers on all his albums & hes not even that nyce 2 begin with......the other thing is this aggressive content ? doo doo needs 2 get this HARSH REALITY nobody wanna hear that ? from his azz especially when the truth has come 2 past showin he was the real WANKSTA the whole time...
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I would have liked to hear that Street King Immortal album.
  • meta4tony
    meta4tony Members Posts: 89
    Options
    I think its a good move, he has so much money , he can just buy a hit record, and pay every station in the world to play it.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its just funny how 50 was always talking about his sales under the threeheaded monster. If numbers don't lie, then he already knows it's over. He was quick to say something about someone who didn't sell records. But now he don't have that threeheaded monster behind him. He ? up hip hop in New York & now he's laying in the bed that he made.
    He better thank ? for Cola-Cola buying that ? ass vitamin water.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He did it to himself
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fif is feeling all the ? that he put people through. He left his right hand man Yayo to rot.
  • gee757
    Options
    Its just funny how 50 was always talking about his sales under the threeheaded monster. If numbers don't lie, then he already knows it's over. He was quick to say something about someone who didn't sell records. But now he don't have that threeheaded monster behind him. He ? up hip hop in New York & now he's laying in the bed that he made.
    He better thank ? for Cola-Cola buying that ? ass vitamin water.

yeah..i remember 4 5 yrs ago every wk doo doo would b makin video blogs clownin kats bout sells but after the ross beef all that muuuunkee ? stopped.....u hit the nail on the head when u said he gotta lay n the bed he made now cuz now his ? is the GRAVEYARD on sum KOCH ? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqtlW-6NY1w
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meta4tony wrote: »
    I think its a good move, he has so much money , he can just buy a hit record, and pay every station in the world to play it.

...yeah because that's been working for him the past 5 years. Damn that was easy.
  • gee757
    Options
    @dwade206 i laufed @ that foolish post cuz if that was tru doo doo wouldve never dissed dipset 4 bein INDEPENDENT & his album wouldve been out smh
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The question remains, when Ja Rule gets out, will he sell more than 50 Cent?
  • gee757
    Options
    ruleyork been out 4 a minute now lookin like a miniature 03 doo doo all swole but i highly doubt hes gonna out sell 5-0 but both of them is n the same boat now a dun dada..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ruleyork been out 4 a minute now lookin like a miniature 03 doo doo all swole but i highly doubt hes gonna out sell 5-0 but both of them is n the same boat now a dun dada..

Pause.......................