Create Your Own Label Tournament Round 2: Winner - N.R.A. (National Rap Association)

Options

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL yo @Menace I take some of that ? I said back
    ? has a misspelling on that album with Pharrell & Luda
    "Belive The Hype" cmon dawg attention to detail especially in a competition

And DEAD at Kendrick Lamar "Detox"
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @menace trying to do what sion did last game have like ten solo albums per artist.

I tried to go that realstic approach. and

Lol Iwas gonna do like 6 but ? was kinda fun makin ice cube albums
  • _Menace_
    Options

Lmao I knew it was spelt wrong lol when I typed it I didn't see the redlines under the word so thought I was good
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lmao @ some of the comments in here.

@supersoaker is now leading 2-0, best of 5. @_menace_ is one more vote away from getting...
    oldjanitor.gif
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? bruh im damn near in tears

Ayo bruh.. that Pac picture that Da Riddler used from Juice along with the comments got me ? up.. and the "Belive" ? too, small mistakes like that can be caught and end up ? you up bad if you get called on it.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Lmao I knew it was spelt wrong lol when I typed it I didn't see the redlines under the word so thought I was good

if you knew that the red line proof wouldn't be needed.....
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Yeah I had fun doing it but stressed trying to perfect it. I'm kinda glad its over I was literally past 4am trying to finish since work and some personal shot got in the way.

Shout out to the judges
    Soaker and everyone else y'all made this ? interesting.

I'm somewhat glad this is over I can finally chill on the IC lol.

Good luck in the next round Soaker I'll doubt I make a come back. You gotta dope roster and that Lupe album concept is dope.

*drops mic*
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    NRA looking at a lawsuit
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo forreal though @dariddler stop derailing my sweep, you need to focus on your yearly best of threads and worry about how Sion is about to give you that work n/h

I have a few gems that I held back this round because I didn't want @Icebergtaylor seeing all my might n/h I hope the next rounds get more interesting.

Shout-out to @menace, if this was last years Games then this thread would have been popping but we moved past the beef lol this would be like seeing Mayweather and Paq fighting in 2020 Lol
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Da riddler vs Sion?

RIP
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da hell went on in here today lol.
  • _Menace_
    Options

Drop a vote
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Drop a vote

I just got off so I'll drop one tonight.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Future Sales: Goodfellas ENT appears to have a decent roster than can nickel and dime some sales. At first glance I don't believe that NRA can sustain the sales that would keep them afloat. Can Kendrick move enough units to keep them relevant?

Goodfellas ENT

Future Critical Acclaim: Key word here is future. We already know what the Goodfellas team is capable of. Solid list of vets that demand respect. NRA seems to have some bright young stars that if handled correctly, could be capable of making a dent in the game. Looking at all other factors, I will go out on a limb and see what the youngsters can do.

NRA

Longevity: As I said before NRA is a very young label. There is simply no way of telling how long they will be relevant. The Goodfellas camp and their experience give them the push here.

Goodfellas

Album Covers/Tracklist: As far as album covers, nothing really stands out from Goodfellas. Nothing blows blows my mind. I do think they did a good job of building on their strengths when it comes to Tracklist and production. On the other hand I think what NRA did with Lupe and the EWF theme is genius. That's all Lupe. Decent Tracklists and production. NRA stayed in their Lane.

NRA

Cohesion: Goodfellas seems to be all over the place. Lots of reaching and grabbing. NRA once again picked a lane and held steady.

NRA

Winner: NRA
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Damn ? is getting swept out the building all throughout this round.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Lol I feel like the Texans and Falcons (never getting past the first round)

? was fun I'll be back next year good luck to soaker.

@cheese can I be a judge I actually wanna follow this game and give my input
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I dont think thats a good idea
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    @supersoaker wins 3 - 0. Brought something new to the gane with his triple LP while @_menace_ improved from the last game.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    @supersoaker wins 3 - 0. Brought something new to the gane with his triple LP while @_menace_ improved from the last game.

Slow and steady. Love how my dude @_menace_ don't give up. Could be a major factor in future tournaments.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options

Slow and steady. Love how my dude @_menace_ don't give up. Could be a major factor in future tournaments.

I agree, he just started overthinking too much. He sealed his fate back when he traded Kendrick Lamar for Mariah Carey tbh. Instead of that unnecessary collab album he did (luda and pharrell). He could've had a dope kendrick lamar and erykah badu project or something. He definitely tried stepping outside of the box and it was a hit and miss in some areas but he succeeded for the most part.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    menace, its time to let mariah go, leave her be next game, she'll be str8 droppin "the best of" albums on rhyno records
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mariah cost you a win I'd choke the ? till she turned blue if I was you
  • _Menace_
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Mariah cost you a win I'd choke the ? till she turned blue if I was you

Choke that what? That who? Watch what ya say dubbz it might be the last word you say. Never speak on the Bae
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Menace cost himself the the win. Should have never made that trade. You were in it to lose once you did that.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I let me love for her get in the way.