Create Your Own Label Tournament Round 2: Winner - New Money Ent. 3 - 2

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    @Menace you gonna tell me you honestly took the time to evaluate 26 albums in 5 min really??...If you gonna blind Stan for Sion at least spell my name right when you do ain't no L in my name

You bout to take an L tho
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Damn, is that the first tie in CYOL history?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Peezy come on fam you gotta choose LOL
    What was the point of going through all that just to deem it a tie?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are some dope covers right here I would hate to have to judge this match...
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    @Menace you gonna tell me you honestly took the time to evaluate 26 albums in 5 min really??...If you gonna blind Stan for Sion at least spell my name right when you do ain't no L in my name

The ? who sold his soul for Mariah, got swindled out of 100 beats, ? his label outta any chance of winning and after 2 tournaments still couldn't figure out how to get past the 1st round and create a good label.. the dude who was so wack as a judge you got your vote took! You talkin ? Word?...GTFOH you got no business being in this game or being a judge you have no idea what this ? is about...I tried to be cool and let you cook but now things are just going to far
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

The ? who sold his soul for Mariah, got swindled out of 100 beats, ? his label outta any chance of winning and after 2 tournaments still couldn't figure out how to get past the 1st round and create a good label.. the dude who was so wack as a judge you got your vote took! You talkin ? Word?...GTFOH you got no business being in this game or being a judge you have no idea what this ? is about...I tried to be cool and let you cook but now things are just going to far

OH ? !!!!

Batman%20laughing%20(haha,%20hahahahahaha).jpg
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I swear this game brings out the beast in some of you ? souls LMAO
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ? my bad, the whole vote wasnt a tie, just the cohesion part, sion won 3 of the categories imo, my fault lol
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @icebergtaylor peezy always vote like that for some reason lol. He never puts the winner at the bottom, you have to count his votes in his post. He voted for @sion
  • _Menace_
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Bex is lucky I ain't a mod I swear I would clap your IP address for coming at me sideways like that.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Thanks for the votes ya'll
    Match is tied up 1 - 1 , best of 5!
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I didn't know judges had to be nice I can't say his artist 15 is up?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Y'all show your true colors in this game loool.

When sion threatened Riddler to drop ? I knew ? was real.

Cheese created beefs with this game lol
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh Macklemore just won a Grammy for best NEW artist and rap album of the year, Timberlake is the King of Pop and Miley and Bieber been in the game 5 plus years and haven't even started to touch their potential yet...But you putting out Triple Ice cube CD's like its 93 and dropping Billy Joel and Nas collab albums..If your musical opinion was a movie it would be a Tyler Perry film...just stick to Pac stanning homie you ain't built for this
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Give it a rest Menace LOL
  • GovernmentCheese
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Damn, is that the first tie in CYOL history?

Nobody ever voted a tie. You'll always find a ? in the armor if you look hard enough. Both labels in this match are damn near perfect but I spotted some flaws. This is the first time I've seen a opponent at @sion neck like this though. @tonydubbz did good against him last game but his covers couldn't compete. This look like two modern day labels going head to head. It's unbelievable tbh.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

Bruh Macklemore just won a Grammy for best NEW artist and rap album of the year, Timberlake is the King of Pop and Miley and Bieber been in the game 5 plus years and haven't even started to touch their potential yet...But you putting out Triple Ice cube CD's like its 93 and dropping Billy Joel and Nas collab albums..If your musical opinion was a movie it would be a Tyler Perry film...just stick to Pac stanning homie you ain't built for this

That ? made me do the old man/nothin but air laugh lmaooo
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Bex really catching feelings over a vote got damn.

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea man this ? is too close to call.. atleast for me but I will start reviewing it and get up a vote if the others fail too.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i seriously think he is remedial ............
  • _Menace_
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    i seriously think he is remedial ............

better @ him. or SAY MY NAME. we dont do subliminals in here
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no need everyone knew it was you, including you
  • _Menace_
    Options
    So everyone taking shots?

yung$ step back while you got the chance
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • _Menace_
    Options
    ? this ? @IIBex there's enough money in this for all of us to make. I'm the man you go to war with not against. We supposed to be boys and break bread. Bring Miley over the mansion have her twerk by the pool.