Options

Comments

• jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    entiel wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Man this ? hard as ? , i aint played a basketball game since NBA hangtime for n64 my dude is ass, my team hates me & so do the fans on social media in my career

Even when you play like a BEAST you STILL lose games..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT5SbMf7biI&list=PLzc6v_npHArGKCNmmxZTI-DS43EtB6zQE&index=14

I'll drop 30 teammates drop usually 8 or 12. I hate it. Fans hate me because I stopped assisting but Dirk be missing wide 3s.

My solution: get a nice amount of rebounds and assists (4-6) and drop like 35+. Shuts them the ? up each time.
  • jvlioo
    Options
    Quick question for ps4.....Im trying to customize and update my rosters manually so I can mix the greats with current players. Its a headache I had no problem when I was on my 360 wtf. Anybody??

Go to quick game click triangle and download one of the rosters.

Warning : Expect ALOT of duplicates. My league has 6 Jordans. ? hectic.
  • jvlioo
    Options
    Does anyone else have the problem of, having elite teammates turn into the woats as u get into the starting lineup in my career, for some reason the teams cant play NO defense, nor rebound, i started as a PG that got traded to the heat so i figured them not rebounding was based on real life, but i signed with a new team after i dropped 63 in a playoff game and spo took me out for a whole ot and they lost, I started a new one as a point forward SF(terrible mistake btw) and coach brooks had me out there and Perkins instead of moving ibaka up one and putting kd out there, so I ask for a trade go to clippers and cp3 turns into the worst defensive pg of all time, plus antawn Jamison is starting over Jordan and half the team wants a trade, so I get traded to the kings, and at first Rudy helps me then I end up having to drop 50 a game just to stay in games, I start a new my career as a athletic SF and go to the t wolves, and we 6-22 to start, k love out here looking like a pure ? and I'm wishing I could reach thru a screen and slap pek, but when I sim 5 games then ? avg 20/10 again!!

Bruh. I play on the Nets after I got traded from the wolves (led them ? to the west finals and lost to punk ass OKC). I thought maybe I could pass more but I'm still dropping 30+ I'm starting to avg 6 assists. Just run that P&R. And run the hell out of fast breaks.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R all those problems still on the PS4
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    entiel wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Man this ? hard as ? , i aint played a basketball game since NBA hangtime for n64 my dude is ass, my team hates me & so do the fans on social media in my career

Even when you play like a BEAST you STILL lose games..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT5SbMf7biI&list=PLzc6v_npHArGKCNmmxZTI-DS43EtB6zQE&index=14
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I was on the bulls. Got tired of losing with them. Demanded a trade. Got put on the mavs. ? not even making the playoffs. I'm heated.

bruh i was so hot droppin 60 points and still losin by 5, i be wanting to get an assist or two sometimes too but i cant, teammates dont play NO defense at all and only the heat have a team that starts with above avg defensive pressure off rip, but i THINK the teammates play a lil bit better the better the coach, i asked for a trade and got traded to the bobcats, gettin all kinda numbers and LOSING, but the next season with dwayne casey as new coach i still gotta score a gazillion points but the offense is better and defense is better for short periods so we winnin more games
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i made it a couple seasons since my last titangraph, im playin as an athletic SF and now my rating is 90, im just glad to finally be winning games, even tho im avg 37 pts a game and i slick feel like a ball hog. im gettin aggravated with gerald henderson being an inept ? and kemba walker letting every point guard on there drop buckets, ? let shane larkin drop 41 on him.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I just finished my first season. Heat showing top interest in me. I requested that trade. I'm mos def jumping off the Mavs. Heat gon have my assist going up. Plus winning bonuses too. Hope I get over there and they move D-Wade to point. Mavs moved Monte Ellis to point in this new season.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My timberwolves were tied for #1 seed in the west with okc and now we playing them in the conference finals..

Ima PG averaging 26 points, 11 assists, 3 blocks, and 2.8 steals shooting 60%

I'm the greatest rookie of all time!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    idk how u end up wit 11 asts, when i was doin my career as a pg, i damn near had to run pick and roll every time to get an assist, i ended up breakin the record for steals tho
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jvlioo wrote: »
    Quick question for ps4.....Im trying to customize and update my rosters manually so I can mix the greats with current players. Its a headache I had no problem when I was on my 360 wtf. Anybody??

Predicate it bro its totally diff on the new gen.
  • jvlioo
    Options
    jvlioo wrote: »

Predicate it bro its totally diff on the new gen.

That's how it is on the new gen.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk how u end up wit 11 asts, when i was doin my career as a pg, i damn near had to run pick and roll every time to get an assist, i ended up breakin the record for steals tho
    ? probably playing 12 minutes quarters
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He right I'm not playing hall of fame..always played my player on all-star

6 min quarters though
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Only time my ? on hall of game is if it's a team game like going against someone or CPU. My career? Allstar ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    yep, playing hof my career is stressful, ive wanted to throw this controller SEVERAL times.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do 8 minute quarters. I average. 23 points. 3 rebounds and 7 assist a game as a point. Bosh gets me like 5 assist a game. Lebron is too damn passive on this game though
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is simple....You guys just cant play.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    The problem is simple....You guys just cant play.

i wouldnt say that, i mean in my case im on hof gettin buckets but im only playin 1 position, my team winning now but when i was on losing teams i couldnt score all the points AND stop the whole other team by myself lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    difficulty in 2k is like a bi-polar side chick it changes depending on how you approach it. if i feel like playing a nice lil back & forth game its usually on superstar, if im bored and want a challenge i'll throw it on hof, if im on the phone tryna drown out the sound of said side chick its on all-star so while kevin harlen is yelling at an average dunk i can say "lemme call you back this game is crazy"

play the game yall dont let it play you.

lebron-glitch.gif

i'm out

The ? is this lmao
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somehow my cd has a small scratch. When I try to play, my 360 only says to open tray as if there isn't anything inside smh
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    what do yall think of crew coming back?

http://youtu.be/7IZDbROkdWo
  • jvlioo
    Options
    what do yall think of crew coming back?

http://youtu.be/7IZDbROkdWo

? I'm getting my big man ready. It's gon be my first. I just hope it don't be no 8'6 ? on the court raining 3's from the parking lot.