A WOMAN SCORNED ? The Raymond Felton case and a Question for Ladies

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Piyonce wrote: »
    Why @crude gotta act like white women don't do this ? too tho.

The same reason the rest of the IC acts as though it's always a white ? doing this ? .

Ain't ? ? come in all colors.

I can agree with this but as I say again I've never dated White women seriously nor am I married to one.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i hate chicks like that,

those be the same chicks that wanna claim they sorry when they realize how far the ? goes.....

i knew a chick who was pregnant when her and her husband were going through a divorce.. so she got mad and said he put his hands on her....which he NEVER did...

the cops were ready to hit this ? up with attempted murder of her unborn child.....

she was in tears pleading that she made it all up cuz she was mad......charges were dropped and absolutely nothing happens to her....

? like that is sickening....women don't get their way in an argument...and instead of walking away, they try to take away a man's livelihood and freedom....? 's crazy...if you gotta break up, just break up...don't get a man put in jail for that ?

Speaking to your point of some women taking it back when I first read the story yesterday the headline read her saying she never said he waved the guns at her. She simply ain't want them in the home anymore. That's spiteful as ? but Felton got to know it's dumb to keep a gun with a clip that fires 18 in NYC anyway. On the one hand I feel bad for him but not really
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The same reason the rest of the IC acts as though it's always a white ? doing this ? .

The truth! Don't learn this ? the hard way.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did she actually prove it was his gun if she is the one who turned it in?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tell 'em the gospel boo!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I hate a vindictive ? , she knew what she was signing up for when she got married. Just go and move on with life, no need to try and destroy the man's entire life just cause you mad...

I don't understand why athletes get married while still actively playing. You know ? is going to be thrown at you all the time and you're too weak to say no. Just marry and live the family life after you retire....

Millionaires or not all men need to reconsider several times over if they're really done chasing ? . Some can do it and some can't. It's not like retirement stops groupies from chasing rich former athletes
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I wonder if the TNT crew will talk about it on Thursday lol

Barkley gonna go in. Lol

Lol Hell yea he is. I can already hear that ? . He says the funniest ? while the music playin over the intros

'I dont know Ernie. Ray Felton aint played like a point all year guess thats why he a shootin guard'
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I hate a vindictive ? , she knew what she was signing up for when she got married. Just go and move on with life, no need to try and destroy the man's entire life just cause you mad...

I don't understand why athletes get married while still actively playing. You know ? is going to be thrown at you all the time and you're too weak to say no. Just marry and live the family life after you retire....

Millionaires or not all men need to reconsider several times over if they're really done chasing ? . Some can do it and some can't. It's not like retirement stops groupies from chasing rich former athletes

True, but the level of easy ? goes down greatly once you retire unless you're a big name. A guy is not on the road constantly and he has more time to focus on his wife and kids....
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny..my Cuzin and I was just talking on how women take it too far
    Folk is involve with the law..

He tells me a chick chased down her bf..broke his window..trashed his out..now the on the interstate doing 100mph..he in 2013 lac..24 yr old dude..she in a BMW she 26..he gets called on the scene not Becuz of the petty she ? she did to the bf but she thought she was going to jail..she was if dude went through with pressing charges...she tells the cops he's a dboy...tells the cops..how the hell he's 24 in a 2014 lac with no job and a house..cops took that information and forwarded it him..now my Cuzin is as of now..watching this dude Becuz of what she said..smh..I was like dayum...

SMH bruh..did she own that BMW tho or did he give it to her?
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Funny..my Cuzin and I was just talking on how women take it too far
    Folk is involve with the law..

He tells me a chick chased down her bf..broke his window..trashed his out..now the on the interstate doing 100mph..he in 2013 lac..24 yr old dude..she in a BMW she 26..he gets called on the scene not Becuz of the petty she ? she did to the bf but she thought she was going to jail..she was if dude went through with pressing charges...she tells the cops he's a dboy...tells the cops..how the hell he's 24 in a 2014 lac with no job and a house..cops took that information and forwarded it him..now my Cuzin is as of now..watching this dude Becuz of what she said..smh..I was like dayum...

SMH bruh..did she own that BMW tho or did he give it to her?

Im not sure on that..he may have bought it..but olé boy has the Narcotics team on his ass now
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Real.

Some women tend to think just because a man gets married that his urges won't be as strong or he'll be able to suppress them or perhaps they'll even go away.

? takes discipline and a lot of guys simply don't have it.

If Tyrone with no job or vehicle will cheat on you then I don't know why you're shocked when this man worth millions and is on the road all the time getting ? thrown at him cheats on you.

There is certain ? men are just more vulnerable to just like it's certain ? women are more vulnerable to.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he gave her ? ? Do yall still feel the same?

I'm not going to judge the situation cause I don't know the facts. He could if put the gun in her mouth and told her I'm not paying half. She could if called the police right after...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, it's nothing like that.

Shut up
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint his ? white?

I was in grad school at UNC when Felton and May and them dudes were there. They were notorious for not even trying to deal with Black chicks other than ? and passing them to the next teammate. I can't really blame them though. The black chicks there were on some straight groupie ? when it came to the athletes. I'm not saying the white chicks or other chicks didn't have a come up in mind when dealing with them, but they weren't as obvious about it.

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how these athletes don't have hitmen to call.

All that $ and u can't find somebody to waste these type of ? for u?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I don't see how these athletes don't have hitmen to call.

All that $ and u can't find somebody to waste these type of ? for u?

Most of these dudes don't even understand how paying taxes work, and you think they're smart enough to fund a hit without getting caught?
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish a ? would pull a gun on me.

He knew his woman was crazy from the jump and still wifed her up. his bad.

He knew what he was risking career wise even having an unregistered gun let alone pulling it on his wife in a fight. His bad.

Now I wouldn't have gone as far as ? up his whole career because I need him to keep making money for my alimony.

But who here has ever had a gun put in their face? You don't know where that would take you mentally.

I'm crazy, but I'm honest about it. I'll tell a man upfront what kind of woman he's dealing with and let him decide from there. You not gonna put your hands on me or threaten my life. I will retaliate.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint his ? white?

Ariane Raymondo-Felton.

feltonweb26n-5-web.jpg

Latino seems like.

Smash

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"You don't have to tell me twice honey" - @kat
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her last name is really Raymondo-Felton? Da ? does Raymondo mean, Ray's World?
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the gun was purchased LEGALLY in SC and in his home which would make this a misdemeanor offense in NY, HOWEVER it had an extended clip with 'cop killer' bullets... that would be the felony charge requiring jail time, if guilty.

DSC08487.JPG
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no.

Goated for the first short answer I've ever seen you write around here .

IC, encourage this,
    GOAT the lady.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now she can parlay this into getting on Basketball Wives. She's also a lawyer or studying to be a lawyer, so she was well verse in knowing laws, that tells me she's smarter than he is.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Most predators are smarter than their prey.