Options

Comments

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she would if she could tho...
    hrzc7c.jpg

2rqc3lf.jpg

Someone needs to make a thread for ? like this.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, never had to lie to chicks. Just friend with benefits. I even had 3 pop up at my crib and was there at the same time. ? was weird but naw.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daps to @texasdaking88‌
    Is she the lightskint broad u posted?
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm way too polished to even let it come to that.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    " you think you gon have 2 or 3 girls & all of them gon be your main bytch"

Oh my gaaa slang is ruinin lives out here.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Daps to @texasdaking88‌

If u talking bout the one with all the ass, yep.. I think she has tried to put some voodoo on me too
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @grumpychuck was this thread posed to be about chicks fighting each other over a dude

Or

Chicks fighting a dude for some ? , and/or jumping over hurdles for some ? from a ? ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    s.free wrote: »
    Not a fist fight or nothing but when me and current gf were broken up I was ? with this next chick. Made the mistake of getting ? at work and getting my ? who was dating my girls best friend to drive me and this chick to the crib while his girl was in the car. Do the damn thing. Try to hit this chick up again. She like nah. Saying my girl hit her up on Facebook, and she's a interesting girl. Lol. She wouldn't tell me what my girl said to her, but said we probably won't hang out again. Ended up getting back with my girl a lil after that. She asking who's the chick tryna play games lol. She know the deal tho. Still tryna find out what was said but she get that look on her face and I'm not trying to end up like ray felton out here. I'll take that L.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

I been trying to remember for a week where the hell that gif comes from. What NBA special was that?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    s.free wrote: »
    Not a fist fight or nothing but when me and current gf were broken up I was ? with this next chick. Made the mistake of getting ? at work and getting my ? who was dating my girls best friend to drive me and this chick to the crib while his girl was in the car. Do the damn thing. Try to hit this chick up again. She like nah. Saying my girl hit her up on Facebook, and she's a interesting girl. Lol. She wouldn't tell me what my girl said to her, but said we probably won't hang out again. Ended up getting back with my girl a lil after that. She asking who's the chick tryna play games lol. She know the deal tho. Still tryna find out what was said but she get that look on her face and I'm not trying to end up like ray felton out here. I'll take that L.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

I been trying to remember for a week where the hell that gif comes from. What NBA special was that?

idk
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    hrzc7c.jpg

2rqc3lf.jpg
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    She's commenting about how you stopped liking her Facebook pictures?

Petty.

She thinks I started talking to my girl wayyyyyyyy back when me and her were still together... She connecting dots that aren't there.... At one point, I actually like this crazy ? .. I don't text her back yet she texts me out the blue everyday.. U never know if it she happy or mad or every emotion at the same time...

nfpstd.jpg

14mrrck.jpg

Ol girl CRAZYYYYY!!

the "Loving You" background had me laughing at them text for some reason.

say bruh was her sex game as crazy as her textin?
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    hrzc7c.jpg

2rqc3lf.jpg

Petty.

She thinks I started talking to my girl wayyyyyyyy back when me and her were still together... She connecting dots that aren't there.... At one point, I actually like this crazy ? .. I don't text her back yet she texts me out the blue everyday.. U never know if it she happy or mad or every emotion at the same time...

nfpstd.jpg

14mrrck.jpg

Ol girl CRAZYYYYY!!

the "Loving You" background had me laughing at them text for some reason.

say bruh was her sex game as crazy as her textin?
    Shidddd... Even better.. Best ? I've ever had.. Will let u do anything to her.. At first, it was hard as ? to stop wanting to go get some.. Cuz she been saying everything right to get me to come
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw but I have ended friendships
  • Mike.
    Mike. Members Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As odd as it may seem, I've never had the urge to be a part of some bitchassness such as this. ? isn't that hard to get...*shrugs*
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a lot trash talking behind the others back. They'd be cool as ? face to face, though. I sometimes thought ? would pop off from all that two face, passive aggressive ? boiling over. I was cool, but both them chicks was crazy. Lost a lot of respect for them seeing them be that way.

But eventually things waned and i lost all contact. I hear they became good friends once I was out the picture.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike. wrote: »
    @kat nosey as ? tho

What'd I do?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Petty.

nfpstd.jpg

14mrrck.jpg

@texasdaking88‌

Pics of this young lady?
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Petty.

nfpstd.jpg

14mrrck.jpg

@texasdaking88‌

Pics of this young lady?

@deadeye
    Posted this one before..
    193tok.jpg

m8k1at.jpg
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Daps to @texasdaking88‌

If u talking bout the one with all the ass, yep.. I think she has tried to put some voodoo on me too

I already knew it. U posted and got hacked fo a couple of your breezys but what u described is standard crazy light skint Bish behavior
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she's a fat ? .... ok.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Petty.

nfpstd.jpg

14mrrck.jpg

@texasdaking88‌

Pics of this young lady?

@deadeye
    Posted this one before..
    193tok.jpg

m8k1at.jpg

@texasdaking88‌

Nice.

The 2nd pic shows the crazy in her eyes though :-(

Wouldn't be safe having her as a side chick.
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dated this chick freshman year of college for all of an hour, before this badder chick i worked with confirmed she was down with the get down...

needless to say chick 1 was livid and proceeded to enlist her crew to call my phone back to back til the ? died. threats to kick chick 2s ass, flat my tires, show up at my job, blah blah blah

no hands thrown
  • texasdaking88
    Options

Petty.

nfpstd.jpg

14mrrck.jpg

@texasdaking88‌

Pics of this young lady?

@deadeye
    Posted this one before..
    193tok.jpg

m8k1at.jpg

@texasdaking88‌

Nice.

The 2nd pic shows the crazy in her eyes though :-(

Wouldn't be safe having her as a side chick.

Wouldn't dare.. If u seen some of the ? she sends me... Sent me a video of her slicing her arm open just to show me how much she loves me.. Imo, the only next step is tryna ? me or my girl up
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah.. I don't put anybody in a position to fight over me.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah back in high school. to make it so bad the chick that was beefing with my girl was the one the introduced her to me. you women are some crazy creatures.