Russian tourist left with horrific injuries by Indian mob

Options
BoldChild
BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
who attacked him after he unwittingly rang sacred bell and local doctors refused to treat him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569239/Russian-tourist-left-horrific-injuries-Indian-mob-attacked-unwittingly-rang-sacred-bell-local-doctors-refused-treat-him.html
'Apparently the bell is only rung on sacred days when somebody dies, and before I knew it there was a mob rushing up to the temple and I was dragged out onto the streets and kicked and beaten with sticks. (lol)

'Some monks dragged me away from the mob but they then didn't help me at all, and I had to make my own way to the local medical centre where the doctors had heard about my apparently sacrilegious act – and they also refused to help me other than giving me a few bandages.

article-2569239-1BE093FB00000578-785_306x423.jpg

'My wallet and my money had vanished and I had no alternative but to go back to my accommodation in agony. I managed to get a telephone message to my mother who flew over immediately but I need paperwork and money to fly back with her.

'My poor mother almost had a heart attack when she saw me, she is doing her best to look after me but I need proper medical attention that I can only get it seems in Russia.'

Mr Bogdanov has appealed to Putin to help him get the paperwork and a ticket back home via the Russian Embassy in Mumbai.

Comments