A big-bang theory gets a big boost: Evidence that vast cosmos was created in split second

Options

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YAWNNN...

GEN 1:1-2
    1.In the beginning ? created the heavens and the earth. 2. All that other B.S. can go out the window

13. Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will ? me.”

Where the ? these people who wanted to ? him come from if Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth and Cain and Abel was their children?

Cain was afraid of his own brothers, sisters, nephews, and nieces, who were already born and would be capable of seeking revenge. The fact that Cain had a wife (Genesis 4:17) is a further evidence that Adam and Eve had other children after Cain and Abel, but before Seth.

• afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Different evolutionary paths duh. Their development is different from ours, there are still some intricate details on why this is, but we do know that the process takes tens of thousand years difference.

So do you think the different races evolved from different kinds of apes? Negroids from Gorillas, Mongoloids from Chimps and Caucasoids from Drills? How exactly does evolution say the different races came about?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    YAWNNN...

1.In the beginning ? created the heavens and the earth. 2. All that other B.S. can go out the window

13. Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will ? me.”

Where the ? these people who wanted to ? him come from if Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth and Cain and Abel was their children?

Cain was afraid of his own brothers, sisters, nephews, and nieces, who were already born and would be capable of seeking revenge. The fact that Cain had a wife (Genesis 4:17) is a further evidence that Adam and Eve had other children after Cain and Abel, but before Seth.

tumblr_inline_mg8sb4p8Hu1rnucu3.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a lot of ? in the bible particularly in genesis. It was banned until either exodus or deutronomy. I'm not sure but it was around the time in mt sinai when they were told not to commit ? . But all their supposed ancestors all committed ? , from Lot, to Abraham/Sarah(Half-Siblings), Isaac/Rebekah(1st Cousins), Jacob/Rachel&Leah(1st Cousins)
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Different evolutionary paths duh. Their development is different from ours, there are still some intricate details on why this is, but we do know that the process takes tens of thousand years difference.

So do you think the different races evolved from different kinds of apes? Negroids from Gorillas, Mongoloids from Chimps and Caucasoids from Drills? How exactly does evolution say the different races came about?

No, we didn't evolved from chimps or gorillas, they evolved with us. They are species cousins to be exact.

This is a good read to understand this.
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/evolution/humans-descended-from-apes.htm

Humans are not the highest level of evolution to be exact, we are still evolving through each generation and it takes from a few hundred thousand years to millions of years, but something has to force them to adapt new features.

Asians and Whites are mutations within the African model(in which their are thousands the original model is closer to the aboriginals in australia and the San people.)
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor understandings of the bible and poor understandings of science all over the place.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YAWNNN...

ccsu_crawford_brother_02.jpg
  • _Goldie_
    Options
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you can't replicate it I can't ? with it!

? Fuckas saying they made hov I say ok make another hov. Or universe.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YAWNNN...

Copy n paste
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    YAWNNN...

Copy n paste

OF COURSE IT WAS.. U KNOW I TYPE IN ALL CAPS..I WHY RETYPE IT WHEN ITS ALREADY OUT THERE
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    There was a lot of ? in the bible particularly in genesis. It was banned until either exodus or deutronomy. I'm not sure but it was around the time in mt sinai when they were told not to commit ? . But all their supposed ancestors all committed ? , from Lot, to Abraham/Sarah(Half-Siblings), Isaac/Rebekah(1st Cousins), Jacob/Rachel&Leah(1st Cousins)

YEAH IT WAS... ITS CRAZY... BUT ? HAD TO PLANT/PLACE OTHER RACES OF PEOPLE THROUGH OUT THE EARTH FOR US TO BE SOO DIFFERENT
  • VIBE
    Options
    I find it funny that everyone who doesn't agree w evolution has only one gripe w it, the fact that we, humans, evolved from apes.

I've really never heard anyone complain about any other evolutionary animal.

It's these type of people who are the epitome of ignorance.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

YEAH IT WAS... ITS CRAZY... BUT ? HAD TO PLANT/PLACE OTHER RACES OF PEOPLE THROUGH OUT THE EARTH FOR US TO BE SOO DIFFERENT

Genesis was more mythology than anything, what I do give them credence is for that I believe they have came from where they said they have come from, but mostly it's not true. But it's from their own perspective in their own time frame on how the hebrew people came about. A lot of exageration, which was common in their era.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's ya skill tho.....?
  • VIBE
    Options
    YAWNNN...

Copy n paste

OF COURSE IT WAS.. U KNOW I TYPE IN ALL CAPS..I WHY RETYPE IT WHEN ITS ALREADY OUT THERE

It was also too damn coherent.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    If we all woke up tomorrow with indisputable, irrefutable evidence that there is no ? , the even of the Bible were made up by some random ? who wanted to ? with people and the whole thing was one big lie, a LOT of ? wouldn't know how to handle it and might just off themselves.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YAWNNN...

Who's to say ? didn't create the big bang
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I find it funny that everyone who doesn't agree w evolution has only one gripe w it, the fact that we, humans, evolved from apes.

I've really never heard anyone complain about any other evolutionary animal.

It's these type of people who are the epitome of ignorance.

Lol...

Tell me something..evolution is an ongoing thing..something constantly happening correct?? out of control per say

Why is things in such a control manner and have been in such a control manner for x amount of time...

i.e. photosynthesis...the food chain...

Evolution isn't suppose to have 'order' associated with it...how could that be... that we have such order and things to continue to perform how they perform...

Why isn't there another Grand Canyon being built... or another ocean being formed...what evolution suddenly stop making things??

If you are an artist and you are drawing on a canvas with your brush...you just going to paint a mountain and ocean and stop there and come and fill it out later?? or will you paint everything and form everything (6 days) and let it be...

I'm not trolling, I'm just trying to see and understand your stance...not preaching neither, just real talk..man to man
  • Copper
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Lol @ all the bible thumpers. So do yall believe everything in the bible is factual?

As far as apes evolving, the evolution of the world is over a billion years, the apes didnt become human over night bruh.

It should still be happening regardless how long it supposingly took since not all would evolve at the same speed. Evolution is ducktales.

? what?
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Also, who ever claimed that we evolved from apes? Like where is that coming from? I'd like to see a credible source actually go on the record saying that. As far as I understand it, the theory is that humans and apes share a common ancestor.
  • Copper
    Options
    I recommend you watch the cosmos
    Dro and afro thunder
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Idk why people cant understand the earth has been evolving for millions of years and we're(humans) are a very small part of its history.

Inb4 jonah hill lives in a whale over the weekend.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I recommend you watch the cosmos
    Dro and afro thunder

Love that ? .