Puff Daddy's Response to "Hit Em Up"

Options

Comments

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I don't see how anybody could argue that Pac/Death Row or the West (whatever that means) won.

There were 4 major players in the beef

1. Pac
    2. Suge Knight
    3. Biggie
    4. Puff

Now out of those 4 major players in the beef, do we need to take a poll to see who is in a better position right now in 2014?

Wont really a battle b, Pac threw out his disses and Bad Boy threw rocks and then hid their hands....Lil Kim dissed if you want to count that....@ the same time Big wasnt challenging them cats to charity boxing matches... mayb that couldve decided the winner.....

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Big didnt go full force at Pac dis-wise, because he put 2 & 2 together and realized that associates of Bad Boy were behind the Quad shooting and he felt a lil guilt. It wasnt because he was scared of Pac....come on now.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I ain't listen, I ain't read one Menace post and I don't care if Pac was dead.

I dropped some GEMS in those posts
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the way, how come nobodys gotten at this Dexter Isaac guy for an interview so we could find out more what happened. I thought he was very willing to yap?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puffy a half a billion dollar ?
    Tupac in a vase

Biggie in a vase too so what's your point
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just one thing, I saw a couple posters say/agree with something about Pac going to the studio after getting shot instead of "riding on his enemies"...

Immediately after he was shot he was taken to the hospital, checked out early with infected wounds to get his ? in order and then was transported to the jail hospital a week from the day, which is where he would be for nearly a year until the Death Row situation

Some of yall go outside yourselves tryna call a dead ? ? , but truth is Pac had more heart than most people in general let alone rappers

Foolish, short sighted, even out right ignorant at times, but Pac certainly wasnt afraid

Funny somebody knew the details to the dollar of how much money and jewelry he got jacked for, but couldnt figure out that a ? who just got shot five times probably wouldnt be capable of hitting the studio
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    I think Big didnt go full force at Pac dis-wise, because he put 2 & 2 together and realized that associates of Bad Boy were behind the Quad shooting and he felt a lil guilt. It wasnt because he was scared of Pac....come on now.

Gettin close...i think Biggie knew how deep his associates AND Pac were in that street ? , past and current at the time...he was probably advised, or knew himself, that Pac had a lot comin at him from all angles-Crips, Suge in his own camp, Henchman, etc. So leave him alone. And to his credit,he tried, but he eased up on the caution he had once Pac died, n it cost him

Pac's situation reminds me of Alonzo in Training Da
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How u know this ? ?

Documentaries?..Quotes from people that knew 2pac personally..A ? that Was involved in the scheme?..All 2pac's homies hit the floor and he wouldn't..They asked him for his jewels he aint wanna give 'em up..They put the gun to his stomach,he pushed it out of the way tried to reach for his and got lit...

and the gun that he had wasn't even his....he was carrying for someone else because Pac was the only one in the crew that didn't have a criminal record

Pac didn't have a record? Pac had a huge record by 94. He even spent 15 days in jail the previous year.
  • Me1971
    Options
    What about when Biggie asked Nas to get on this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DrS3JJ6yfe4
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Heard this awhile ago.

Diddy a certified ? for this

1st if he did make this while Pac was alive he never put it out.

2nd if he put this out after Pac died than he's still a ? .

Let's be real most of the people on the IC like Diddy cause hes rich and does ? ass dances.

Other than that he was a suck he got Biggie clapped and knew who did it. Even in the Notorious movie he made Pac look like a low IQ speaking fool and making him look like a DON just be saying "Yall Afraid of them deathrow fools"

like he wasnt begging for peace when Suge put his ass on blast in his own damn city.

I have No respect for Diddy MUSIC wise. He's not a genius he's only had 1 good artist in his WHOLE life time and that was BIG I dont even consider the LOX to be his artist other than that everyone is trash. BAD BOY still around...So? they're still trash as ? . Back on topic to this. How much times has Pac went at PUFF? And Puff tries looking innocent and still BIGS UP Pac as hes a LEGEND? He was talking about he wanted no beef with PAC but tried that subliminal ? .

So ? this weak ass track and all that ? ass dancing

CALL ME A STAN I DONT.GIVE.A.FUUUUCKK

? IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. For anyone who thinks this is dope or some type of "ETHER" is ? hell. Since this was obviously this was dropped when PAC THE GOAT has passed on but his spirit still lives on.
    /END OF RANT

You're a Pac groupie ? damn
    I know right, it's embarrassing.

• Me1971
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Here's my problem with Pac; If he really thought that Puff ands Big set him up to get robbed in the studio that night then how come all he did is make a diss record? That's pretty soft if you think about it. Somebody shoots and robs you and all you do is make a song about it.?

Suge'senemy was Puff, Pac's enemy was Henchmen and Jack. Big was caught in the middle and guilty by association. Pac detested Puff more than he did Big but he couldn't go at Puff without going at the whole Bad Boy, they even sad they would sign Big lol. Craig Mack even went to Death Row in 96 lol. Faith almost went there herself but Puff shut it down. But anyway, they were actually planning to go to war with Puff and Black Mafia on a street level. The Outlawz said in the documentaries that Pac was using the money from beef to actually go to war with those dudes. Keep in mind, they didn't just dead the beef from 94', they still wanted Pac dead, so it was him or them. He had just gotten out of prison so I'm sure he couldn't have went as hard. And Pac didn't even start blatantly dissing until close to the end of his life. All of the diss stuff came out from May 96' - Sept 96'. It was all in response to certain things and stuff that went on behind the scenes. Pac was going at henchmen and Puffy's cash cow, which was Bad Boy while making money in the process. Plus they wanted to set up a death row east and be the top guys, there basically wouldn't have been enough room in the game for both labels. They were trying to hurt their pockets for the most part and get them out of the game.

• *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Puffy & company was some hoe ass ?

Jimmy Henchmen & Haitian Jack running around here, telling on ? with pencil & a paper like some class monitor ass ?

Oh no, not pencil and paper like some class monitor ass ? ......Lmao
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Puffy a half a billion dollar ?
    Tupac in a vase

Biggie in a vase too so what's your point

I ain't said nothing about big tho
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was a great and sad in time in hip hop. them cats shouldve died behind that ? .

rip pac & big.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me1971 wrote: »
    How u know this ? ?

Documentaries?..Quotes from people that knew 2pac personally..A ? that Was involved in the scheme?..All 2pac's homies hit the floor and he wouldn't..They asked him for his jewels he aint wanna give 'em up..They put the gun to his stomach,he pushed it out of the way tried to reach for his and got lit...

and the gun that he had wasn't even his....he was carrying for someone else because Pac was the only one in the crew that didn't have a criminal record

Pac didn't have a record? Pac had a huge record by 94. He even spent 15 days in jail the previous year.

.."UNTIL i (he) made a record"..if that aint a fake thug/gangsta - the standard that hip-hop fans call other rappers out for - then i dont know what is.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why ya'll asking if it came out after he died lol its clearly a response to Hit Em Up when it was new

lol @ saying it was never released, it was released on Mixtape back when Mixtapes were TRULY underground only.

I always thought it was kinda corny.....that video T/S posted wasn't even the one with the part I like where they played a Farrakhan speech over a Kool G Rap beat........THAT ? was ? dope.
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    How u know this ? ?

.."UNTIL i (he) made a record"..if that aint a fake thug/gangsta - the standard that hip-hop fans call other rappers out for - then i dont know what is.

Having A record don't make you Gangsta tho..That just make you A dumb ? that got caught committing A crime..
  • FlashHex
    FlashHex Members Posts: 138 ✭✭
    Options
    I love old rare ? like this.
  • Me1971
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    How u know this ? ?

Its not gangsta. It's not like Pac denied that. That quote came from his own mouth. I was just correcting your previous statement, that's all.
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all act like having A criminal record before rap is some kinda stamp that he's A gangsta..like ? ? don't go to jail..And The ? Pac was getting locked up for outside of shooting those Cops and that phony Sexual harassment case were basically fist fights..And That time he went upside A ? 's head with A baseball bat..Same type of ? he was prolly doing all his life before rap but they let slide because he was the average ? and nobody knew who he was..but once he "made a record" he built A certain reputation on his rise to fame as the "Anti Police/Anti government/Black Panther" rapper..So of course with him being as wild as he was with A big mouth with all that fame he was gone get locked up for some ? ..
  • youngbloodp
    youngbloodp Members Posts: 11
    Options
    Straight up if anybody thought this is tough, is lame. ? this wack ass rant
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got thru looking at that throwback 96' Vibe Interview. That 2pac interview was the truth
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr.october wrote: »
    ? were throwing rocks and hiding their hands when he was alive tho..When they got asked about it in the media they were on some "We love Pac idk why he's going off like this" kinda ? ..then they'd go shoot sub shots..I mean there is some stanning going on in this ? ..but then again there is some ? that are tryna rewrite history about how cowardish alot of these rappers were out here when it came to addressing Pac man to man as well..they weren't checking him like y'all tryna make it seem

I basically said the same ? only difference is that u seem to be coming from the angle was tougher cuz he was talking ? in the open. If he wasn't afraid 2 throw rocks the ? can't be scared. Don't mean he ain't a ? but it shows he ain't fearful of the dude. Besides I thought the facts of this beef as we know it were established already. Ultimate truth is they all had goons n all had guns n nobody was scared of nobody n it resulted in 2 young rappers dying for reasons still not fully proven in the eyes of the law.

Your argument is backwards my nig...let me get this straight..You're saying the man that isn't afraid to say ? you and not be fearful to get down about it if you had A problem with it could still be A ? ..But the ? that would tell you "I got love for you man..calm down all the hostility isn't necessary" to you then go and say ? you behind your back or subliminally diss you doesn't make that man A ? ?..first time i've ever heard something to that tune..

No ? I never he wasn't ? , I said he wasn't scared of pac. Don't let what they put out thru official media outlets n official statements fool u. Just cuz he was like "we love Pac" don't mean he ain't have dudes snatching death row chains, right? him talking smack w/o worries proves he wasn't scared. At least 2 me. Idk bout u but to me there is a difference in a ? and a scared ? . A ? still can shoot n a scared ? won't work up the nerve to. Hope that clarifies my 'faulty argument' 2 u homie.
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also I never said pac was ? . Just said he wasn't that tough. If it ain't evident with all the docs n stories about him by now, u just believe all that super thug ? he was kicking. Like I said puff is a ? but wasn't scared of pac cuz he wasn't scary. Puff saying "l love you" in a facetious way don't mean he actually meant it. We all smart enough to catch on to sarcasm homes.
  • Me1971
    Options
    Some of y'all act like having A criminal record before rap is some kinda stamp that he's A gangsta..like ? ? don't go to jail..And The ? Pac was getting locked up for outside of shooting those Cops and that phony Sexual harassment case were basically fist fights..And That time he went upside A ? 's head with A baseball bat..Same type of ? he was prolly doing all his life before rap but they let slide because he was the average ? and nobody knew who he was..but once he "made a record" he built A certain reputation on his rise to fame as the "Anti Police/Anti government/Black Panther" rapper..So of course with him being as wild as he was with A big mouth with all that fame he was gone get locked up for some ? ..

Yeah, those documentaries where people were talking about pre fame Pac said how Pac was always fighting and doing rebellious type stuff.