What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Any Hopsin fans on here?

Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can one of you tell me what's this guys appeal? I've heard the hype before, so I checked out raw and that was horrible. I mean FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!!!! So I ignored him for a few years, but I still see him still being called "the best rapper of this new generation". Wtf, How does this nigga have fans? As a matter of fact, who the fuck is his fans? This guy is terrible but somehow though my experience on internet forums, I have had my "hip hop card" taken away about 4 times cause I said this guy is wack. Do niggas really actually like his shit or is this like the lil b shit? Normally I'll just chalk the artist up as "not for me" but the love for this guy is crazy. So maybe that one album is a fluke so Can someone please point me to a good album of his. Maybe I'm missing something. And if you recommend "Raw" I'll put your stupid ass on ignore
genocidecutter

Replies

• Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if a rapper s#ck you gone let people make you question yourself?
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
    B_AgoldenjaMrCrookedLetterPeezy_Jenkins
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's better than Lil B but that ain't saying shit. Niggas tried to get me to listen to Hop but I'm good. Not my cup of tea at the moment.
    goldenja
  • JerfyTJerfyT Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    He can spit, but he's inconsistent and often comes off corny or like he's trying too hard.

This exactly. I've heard him on things and thought he was really nice, then listen to his own songs and find it corny.

goldenja
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,208 Regulator
    Riff Raff has fans. KG wasn't lyin when he said "Anything is poooossible!!!!"
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's definitely one of the most skilled. I think people only like him cuz he can rap well and is different for the sake of being different. His production is lacking, that's the problem.
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macklemore is dope tho
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's juggalo status.
    kontakz.Meta_Consciousjono
  • kontakz.kontakz. Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    any nigga thats weird just to be weird is a loser word to all my life experiences with the type
    Undergroundraplegend32DaysOfInfinitigoldenja
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of his subject matter is lame, but dude can spit, he can def flow....raw was pretty disappointing but of the illmind of stuff is golden and hop madness wasn't bad at all, even that nolly trey flip song got play from me and i think the whole skater movement is stupid
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
  • onthaflyonthafly Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    My cousin listens to him. He's got a couple of okay songs like sag my pants and pillow man but his shit is only decent when he's dissin lil wayne and gucci mane. Other times it seems like he's just bitchin about how he's such a hot rapper but is still livin in his mom's basement.

I'd chalk it up as alternative hip hop for niggas that wanna be hip hop fans but don't wanna listen to gansta rap or any of the mainstream shit. Those niggas that walk around talkin about I don't drink or smoke and I can't listen to a rapper who talks about any of those things.

I'm perfectly fine with the subject matter because a hot song is a hot song to me but I don't really fuck with him because this nigga whine's too much about why he's not as successful as he wants to be. That shit really gets annoying.
    Help out a struggling white family - http://www.gofundme.com/no11vs

or

Support our troops - http://www.gofundme.com/nodk0o
    goldenja
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga can rap can't make songs =wack rapper
    KneeGro_DuperMan
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elrawd wrote: »
    He has a good skill set. He's way above average multi wise. He punchlines need work though. I honestly thought he was going to have a much better discography when I first heard him, it seems he isn't living up to the potential.

I disagree with his production lacking though. He has developed a sound that suits his style

Ill mind 5 is probably his nicest track

that was definitely ill though
    SneakDZA
  • reapin505reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunPosts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The illMind of Hopsin series of songs are good I think. I tried getting into his other music though but I just got bored of it.
    tumblr_mb11amvUpR1rbi7xvo1_400.gif

metal_gear_solid_5_snake_gif_by_matiaszero-d60tt74.gif
    xzxqfcbkpehjjfdl.png
    “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he was cool on that song with tech nine and bobby ray, havent listened to him besides that
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • most of his songs have really weird hooks that come off corny. but the songs by him that i've liked, i have liked alot. sag my pants, ill mind 4 & 5,,,, i guess thats about it lol. i saw him perform a few months back, it was a dope enough show. oh yea and his song nocturnal rainbows is really good too.
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Billy_Poncho you know Lil b's only competition in this rap shit is Riff Raff
    Andy Milonakis - Sippy Cup>>>>Lil B & Riff Raff's whole existence
  • Any Hopsin fans on here?

2420772-4041132961-mj-la.gif
    goldenjagenocidecutterKamPushMe
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas really talking about Hopsin....
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's ok. I'd much rather listen to Twisted Insane or Q-Strange though.
    Gives us back images in sigs