If you always pay the bill on date's you's a trick ass *****

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats wrong with tricking doe?

Paying for the ? > paying to fill a ? stomach .
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ex of mine had a dude take her out to see the broadway show, The Lion King. ? copped orchestra seats for the chick and aint even sniff the ? at the end of the night smh!. I laughed like u aint ? you shoulda gave him some ass for the price of them tix and she said that they werent even official yet to consider that lol.

Needless to say, she not even feeling dude and they no longer speak. He took a L. Thats why i always start light, build my way in until its official to start going all out on a chick. You cant expect a chick to appreciate much on a damn 2nd date lol. Im atleast test driving the ? before i would even entertain the idea of taking her to a broadway show.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'll offer to pay but he rarley lets me. I'll usually try to at least get the tip though

I don't have an issue with paying

He just won't let me

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @elrawd im mad that your momma allowed you to look like a ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ex of mine had a dude take her out to see the broadway show, The Lion King. ? copped orchestra seats for the chick and aint even sniff the ? at the end of the night smh!. I laughed like u aint ? you shoulda gave him some ass for the price of them tix and she said that they werent even official yet to consider that lol.

Needless to say, she not even feeling dude and they no longer speak. He took a L. Thats why i always start light, build my way in until its official to start going all out on a chick. You cant expect a chick to appreciate much on a damn 2nd date lol. Im atleast test driving he ? before i would even entertain the idea of taking her to a broadway show.

word. nothing too expensive...took the last date to the waffle house and talked...cause I don't want to feel ? off at the bill if ? don't work out
  • Copper
    Options
    1st dates get the basic treatment

I don't know you
  • blacktux
    Options
    Dudes be so heartbroken because they investing time and money into a broad and expect something back.

You dont give a broad that aint yours time AND money.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i always took chicks places i wanted to go anyway....

take em to a sports bar or some ? , eat some wings n shoot some pool.....that way even if the ? ain't pan out, i ain't spend no money on some ? i wouldn't had done by myself any way

Few years ago I asked a ? out and I wasn't tryna spend a whole lot since I dont even know her like that. So I told her we were going to go to this big local sports bar and the ? got a attitude and said questioned my date choice. So I'm like wtf is wrong with a sports bar?? Oh you thought we were going somewhere extravagant on the first date??? gtfoh! then she says well sports bars are loud...Im like wth you talkin bout?? Its quiet as ? during lunch times
  • Copper
    Options

take em to a sports bar or some ? , eat some wings n shoot some pool.....that way even if the ? ain't pan out, i ain't spend no money on some ? i wouldn't had done by myself any way

Few years ago I asked a ? out and I wasn't tryna spend a whole lot since I dont even know her like that. So I told her we were going to go to this big local sports bar and the ? got a attitude and said questioned my date choice. So I'm like wtf is wrong with a sports bar?? Oh you thought we were going somewhere extravagant on the first date??? gtfoh! then she says well sports bars are loud...Im like wth you talkin bout?? Its quiet as ? during lunch times

tell her its loud cause you aint tryna hear that ? talk
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word be seen not heard
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My father taught me not to take these chick's out like that and I didn't listen. My aunt told me the same thing. You can't throw money away and save it. If you like to live low and chill, get a girl who lives like that. Quit ? with chick's who dream to be some balla girl.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you complainin about a soft $35 or $40 you lost

Oh i see. Water only. I guess i better not even look at the drink menu
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol. Son taking these girls to Applebees. I ain't eem mad at him.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Shid. Reverse Kona happy hour
    $5 everything
    2 sushi
    1 main fish/flatbread
    4 margaritas
    She gon be tipsy off the first margarita
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »

Shid. Reverse Kona happy hour
    $5 everything
    2 sushi
    1 main fish/flatbread
    4 margaritas
    She gon be tipsy off the first margarita

I love Kona !!! And love their reverse happy hour

Their strawberry basil lemonade and pineapple honey mojito are my favs
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? act like if you spend a couple hunnid on a date, she obligated to give up the ? . LOL. ? is hustling backwards. Real ? , I don't want no chick who give up the ? because I spent a lil bread on a date.

Dont judge.

Im a grown woman so I refuse to allow a man to take me to David Burkes Primehouse so I can dine at the most lavish of eateries if Im not interested like that. I dont play those kinda games. I got bills like everybody else so a few hundred bucks at nothin to sneeze at. If you spend a few hundred bucks on dinner....

giphy.gif

Yep

But you just proved my point, OB. You ain't that type, clearly.
  • blacktux
    Options
    See if females was more "understanding" (LMFAO!!) this chivalry ? might still be playing out.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u dont mind deferrin decionss bein made from time to time.. then hey..

jus keep it consistent...
    be across the board wit it..
    u want ur girl to "man up" every now and then dont be ? when u the "? " lol
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this man speaks the truth.