LLoyd Banks vs Fabolous

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fabolous
    lol at anyone taking Banks' gangsta rhymes seriously lol...the boy's ass.

Straight up watched from the window type ? ...what trouble has he been in since getting a deal, he's the softest G Unit member hands down.

On the other hand we got Fab who runs a team that's been extorting and robbin ur fav rappers for years, gun charges galore, heavy in the drug trade (see BMF, Jeezy, Red Cafe, Freck The Billionaoire affiliation) and responsible for ? gettin killed (G Baby)...and ? is feelin Banks' fairytale rhymes he never lived and was never apart of? FOH...G Unit fans are the real geeks/herbs...facts.

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    Why so serious . I like both Fab and LLoyd but I consider Banks as better.

That's why I made the thread
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hard to say im a fan of both. Banks more aggressive, Fab more laid back. Fab more slick with the wordplay whereas Banks will fill more words in his bars and makes music more for hip-hop heads. Banks more on his grind too in thr mixtape game. That 5 and Better series better than the Soul Tape series and There is no competition series combined.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    The ? who lives under a bridge talking about who not gangster. Meanwhile brandy brother stole fab face up like tommy hearns and martin with no repercussion. I accept your admission that fab not in banks league with the bars
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Fabolous
    They not in the same league you're right.

One will release another album, the other wont...ever agian lol

One gets booked to do shows all over the US, the other is strictly Tri State area at local hole in the wall clubs and diners.

One gets booked for overseas shows in large markets, the other goes overseas to perform in Scandanavia and Sri Lanka lmao

One is in rap's elite circle, chillin with the Diddy's and Hov's and today's relevant artists (Ross, French, Meek etc)...the other is leeching off of Slowbucks (NY fake rapper/scammer) doin credit card scams to stay afloat lol...totally diff leagues...word.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    Fabolous let RAY J give him a pumpkinhead deluxe.RAY J.The same goofy ? from the one on one sitcom

Bk ? been softer than charmin.Big said 'I rely on bed stey to shut it down if I die' big got clapped and brooklyn did nothin but hang out windows screaming like hooligans why l.a. rappas continues to visit new yawk wit no repercussions...sad
  • supergangster
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    True actually Ray J made New York look soft.. Hate Fabolous for that one
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvlVGLg_qDk

GOAT

The best song on soul tape 3 was on the trailer and that track wasn't even on the tape.That tape was a 58 minute love ballad on wax
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good match up here guys. battle of the cornball punchlines. wanna throw Papoose in there too?
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    good match up here guys. battle of the cornball punchlines. wanna throw Papoose in there too?

You don't listen to Banks, carry on.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Fabolous
    lol ? still goin on with make believe smh

Lets talk facts, like Banks gettin snuffed up by 50 on a regular lol

Ray J is an industry ? that a run to the law if sumn happened to him.

Last ? that violated Fab on some street ? got killed, end of story. Real ? in the industry ? wit Fab more than Banks, period.

Rap wise Fab got Banks on:

Flow

Multis

Punchlines is a wash

Delivery

Complex wordplay schemes

Banks got him on words comin out his mouth per minute lol...just like Nas, bunch of words saying nuffn smh

"I live the sheist life, timberlands tied tight, my ice bright, range color of white rice, im what ya wife like" lmao foh with that Gabbage, thats a typical Banks line, took me a 30 secs to come up with it...sad.
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fabolous
    Both of 'em nice...But I gotta go with Fab
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Fabolous
    Fab better all around
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fabolous
    Lol @ ? making it look like ray j had fab looking like manny pac or something
  • supergangster
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    Damn never seen any poll on the reason this close..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    Juelz santana,jim jones,tony yayo or drag on vs fabolous woulda been a better comparison
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread hilarious
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fabolous
    Mike Jones has better bars than fabolous
    fab verse on 6 minutes>>>banks entire career, how fab AND juelz santana ? banks on banks comeback single, and on top of that he aint even fully come back, banks aint got an album messin with real talk or loso's way, and no mixtape messin with TINC 1 or Loso's Way the mixtape

Your posts on this topic are null and void after this you can't be taken serious.

smh @ my self for missing this hilarious irony, lmao.
  • supergangster
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    Can you answer this?

Albums = Banks(pretty obvious)
    More Lyrical = ?
    Better Flow = ?
    Better Punchlines = ?
    Most Lyrical Rap Song = ?
    Biggest hit song = ?
    Better mixtapes = ?
    More memorable verse = ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    fab verse on 6 minutes>>>banks entire career, how fab AND juelz santana ? banks on banks comeback single, and on top of that he aint even fully come back, banks aint got an album messin with real talk or loso's way, and no mixtape messin with TINC 1 or Loso's Way the mixtape

Your posts on this topic are null and void after this you can't be taken serious.

smh @ my self for missing this hilarious irony, lmao.

That was obvious hyperbole.I posted lyrics fab spit recently that were trash to prove how wacc he is

You were serious.Now post recent banks bars that were as wacc as that fab derrick rose non sense or the bar from the 6 minutes verse.You can't cuz you don't bump banks V5 and cold corner are better than any of those soul tapes that have recycled beats and songs about that cockeyed bird emily/hoes
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    Why so serious . I like both Fab and LLoyd but I consider Banks as better.

That's why I made the thread

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    No originality, come take a ride with the natural...

I feel kinda guilty b/c i actually hav efar more Fab music than Banks, and on Soul Tape 3 Fab covered his 1 weakness, which imo was emotion/pain

He bodied 'Nothin Was the Same'. I literally skip over that song on Drake's album now b/c that beat belongs to Fab.

BUT I still feel Banks can go to a deeper place pain-wise than Fab, which imo is what seperate the 2.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Fabolous
    S2J wrote: »
    No originality, come take a ride with the natural...

I feel kinda guilty b/c i actually hav efar more Fab music than Banks, and on Soul Tape 3 Fab covered his 1 weakness, which imo was emotion/pain

He bodied 'Nothin Was the Same'. I literally skip over that song on Drake's album now b/c that beat belongs to Fab.

BUT I still feel Banks can go to a deeper place pain-wise than Fab, which imo is what seperate the 2.

Wtf is this fam, who da ? are u, Dr. Phil?

If u care that much about 'pain and emotion' listen to Kid Cudi, Eminem, and Budden or some ? .

That's just 1 element of rap, so if he could get 'deeper' than Fab (nh), well then Fab got him on club records, radio friendly songs, songs for ? , and just flat out slick talk etc...Banks is one dimensional, NYC gritty rap, thats it, he has nothin else to offer.

Has he ever spit on a down south or west coast beat? Has he ever spit a machine gun flow verse (Biggie "Notorious Thug', Hov 'Big Pimpin' etc)...no. SMH.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    ^^Idgaf about songs for bytches and radio singles. I appreciate em for the moment, but what seperates rappers is depth. Yea a better word for pain is depth. Fab has little depth. Banks has more.

Saigon had a great quote once:

? is tired of fiction
    ? ? how many cars you got
    tell us about your sister Mya's addiction
    We might listen

inb4 'Saigon aint got no songs for bytches his opinion is invalid'
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lloyd Banks
    Now if I was guarding derrick rose/I would be more understanding but you aint derrick rose/You was my #1 but uh you aint derrick rose/You tryna make a point again you aint derrick rose/You just on some ? ? /You aint derrick Rose

or

I got a dan marino arm/I'm about to throw some bullets past him =)) =))

^gameover right there. Banks has never had a wack verse, and whatever track that is from, must be a wack verse from Fab.