What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dr Ali Muhammad vs ISUPK Hebrews

124

Replies

  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The bible calls babylon a city yet you make it into a continent but i'm the one who is trolling. lol

    Objection 2 — “Babylon Is A City, Not A Nation”

    By far the most common objection I hear about America being Babylon comes from a fixation on how it is described as a city by Revelation no less than seven times. For example, this verse calls it a city twice:

    Revelation 18:10 (HCSB) — They will stand far off in fear of her torment, saying: Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the mighty city! For in a single hour your judgment has come.
    How do we answer this? Well, first read another one of the “city” verses and notice what the city has:

    Revelation 17:18 (HCSB) — And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth.”
    Could a mere city rule the world today without a large, major country behind it? Of course, not.

    As it turns out, other details point to Babylon as a chief city of a “nation” (Jer 50:12) with farmland (Jer 50:16), and other cities (Jer 50:32; 51:43).

    Then why does Revelation call it a city? It seems to be using a common convention in both ancient and modern times to refer to a nation by its chief city. The media today often uses Moscow or Washington to refer to Russia or USA, respectively.

    Shouldn't the prophecy refer to Washington, then? Washington may be America's capital, but New York City is America's biggest and most important city for commerce, finance, advertising, etc. It is more distinctive. It is not so strange that a prophecy about America identifies her by her greatest and most distinctive city.

    Sometimes a city is just a city. In jeremiah 50 A distinction is made between the city AND THE NATION

    "This is the word the Lord spoke through Jeremiah the prophet concerning Babylon and the land of the Babylonians"

    The description of mystery babylon in revelation 17 makes no distinction between city and nation it just says babylon is a city, therefore we should not add in our own thoughts to it. And mecca rules the muslim world period. all muslims bow there heads to it so yes a city can rule the world a

    Is nyc or washington a dessert of the sea??? are they in a wilderness?? no therefore they cannot be babylon.

    islam is the harlot and mecca is the city that represents her

    Wrong.

    Mecca and Islam have nothing to do with Babylon the Great.

    The people of God live inside Babylon the Great! That is why God calls His people to come out of Babylon the Great! how many Christians live in Mecca? This is so foolish it's insane.

    And you are not following the prescription God has laid out for understanding doctrine. So this conversation is useless unless you start doing things Gods way and not your way.

    Go line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little.


    Objection 1 — “Babylon Is a Religious/Political/Economic System”

    Some think that Babylon is a “religious or political or economic system” that we need to “come out of,” such as the Vatican, the headquarters of the Catholic Church could be seen as. The following verse about what happens after Babylon falls could be used to argue that it is more than just a city or nation but must be a global system:

    Revelation 18:11 (HCSB) — The merchants of the earth will also weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their merchandise any longer

    Why would no one buy the merchants' goods anymore if it is just America that goes away and not a “global system?” It's not hard to explain this. When America is gone, the US dollar will no longer have backing, becoming worthless paper. Keep in mind that the US dollar is a main reserve currency of the world. If all these dollars most nations are holding suddenly lost their value overnight, it would turn the financial order upside down, causing a panic and a sure global economic collapse.

    Under those conditions, naturally no one will be buying the luxury goods that the merchants are getting rich on. They will be ruined (along with everyone else fighting to survive the ensuing chaos). The global financial collapse will make the Great Recession and Great Depression look like the good old days.

    Turning Mystery Babylon into a global system of whatever kind is simply unnecessary to make sense of the prophecy literally. It also creates many more problems than it solves. It require you to ignore dozens of plain passages specify a nation from which people will physically have to move out of before physical fire falls there. Notice how many times it says this:

    Revelation 18:4 (HCSB) — Then I heard another voice from heaven: Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or receive any of her plagues.

    Jer 50:5 — They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to God in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

    Jer 50:28 — The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of God our God, the vengeance of his temple.

    Jer 51:6 — Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of God's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

    Jer 51:49-50 — 49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth. 50 Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember God afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.

    Leaving a global system of any kind does not protect you when fire is falling on the land. Just ask the people who lived in Sodom and Gomorrah—which Babylon's destruction is compared to (Jer 50:40). Lot had to physically leave Sodom to be safe from her fiery judgment. If Lot had stayed in Sodom to witness to the Sodomites, he would have been a crisp no matter how righteous he was because he disobeyed instructions. The righteous will also be physically fleeing Babylon in the future, just as Lot physically fled Sodom.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

    GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Jerusalem! 5777



    Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    In revelation A nation is described as being a beast not a harlot or city, a harlot is a religion

    the harlot rides a beast so in other words this harlot which is represented by a city is going to be in control of a beast which means this beast with many heads has to have an offical religion

    America is against having official religions also pretty much all nations kiss saudi arabia ass because of the oil.
    so arabia has a city that rules the world in some sense, it has an offical religion that hates and has killed christians also the kaabaa is covered in a material called the kiswah that is patterned with gold trimmings like it's a fucking skirt

    revelation 17

    " With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

    3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

    5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

    revlation 18
    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.




    ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!


    The beast is not a religion. The beast is the antichrist indwelt by Satan.


    Your doctrine is so far gone, you've missed everything.


    You need to study because you are totally off the mark.


    The beast is described in Revelation 17 and Revelation 12 and 13. Go study before you chime in again, because everything your posting is absolute rubbish! You're talking out of your rear and it's producing the same stuff that comes out of it. Scust.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

    GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Jerusalem! 5777



    Amen.
    beenwize
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    In revelation A nation is described as being a beast not a harlot or city, a harlot is a religion

    the harlot rides a beast so in other words this harlot which is represented by a city is going to be in control of a beast which means this beast with many heads has to have an offical religion

    America is against having official religions also pretty much all nations kiss saudi arabia ass because of the oil.
    so arabia has a city that rules the world in some sense, it has an offical religion that hates and has killed christians also the kaabaa is covered in a material called the kiswah that is patterned with gold trimmings like it's a fucking skirt

    revelation 17

    " With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

    3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

    5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

    revlation 18
    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.




    ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!


    The beast is not a religion. The beast is the antichrist indwelt by Satan.


    Your doctrine is so far gone, you've missed everything.


    You need to study because you are totally off the mark.


    The beast is described in Revelation 17 and Revelation 12 and 13. Go study before you chime in again, because everything your posting is absolute rubbish! You're talking out of your rear and it's producing the same stuff that comes out of it. Scust.

    The beast is not a religion, the harlot is the religion and beast is a nation/empire read what i write. the antichrist will be indwelt by satan. beast in the book of revelation represent various nations. you claim to be into end times prophecy and you don't know that. I know the "america is babylon" interpretation is popular but it is wrong.

    The muslim in prophecy there is a figure called "the mahdi" he will be the antichrist.
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The bible calls babylon a city yet you make it into a continent but i'm the one who is trolling. lol

    Objection 2 — “Babylon Is A City, Not A Nation”

    By far the most common objection I hear about America being Babylon comes from a fixation on how it is described as a city by Revelation no less than seven times. For example, this verse calls it a city twice:

    Revelation 18:10 (HCSB) — They will stand far off in fear of her torment, saying: Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the mighty city! For in a single hour your judgment has come.
    How do we answer this? Well, first read another one of the “city” verses and notice what the city has:

    Revelation 17:18 (HCSB) — And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth.”
    Could a mere city rule the world today without a large, major country behind it? Of course, not.

    As it turns out, other details point to Babylon as a chief city of a “nation” (Jer 50:12) with farmland (Jer 50:16), and other cities (Jer 50:32; 51:43).

    Then why does Revelation call it a city? It seems to be using a common convention in both ancient and modern times to refer to a nation by its chief city. The media today often uses Moscow or Washington to refer to Russia or USA, respectively.

    Shouldn't the prophecy refer to Washington, then? Washington may be America's capital, but New York City is America's biggest and most important city for commerce, finance, advertising, etc. It is more distinctive. It is not so strange that a prophecy about America identifies her by her greatest and most distinctive city.

    Sometimes a city is just a city. In jeremiah 50 A distinction is made between the city AND THE NATION

    "This is the word the Lord spoke through Jeremiah the prophet concerning Babylon and the land of the Babylonians"

    The description of mystery babylon in revelation 17 makes no distinction between city and nation it just says babylon is a city, therefore we should not add in our own thoughts to it. And mecca rules the muslim world period. all muslims bow there heads to it so yes a city can rule the world a

    Is nyc or washington a dessert of the sea??? are they in a wilderness?? no therefore they cannot be babylon.

    islam is the harlot and mecca is the city that represents her

    Wrong.

    Mecca and Islam have nothing to do with Babylon the Great.

    The people of God live inside Babylon the Great! That is why God calls His people to come out of Babylon the Great! how many Christians live in Mecca? This is so foolish it's insane.

    And you are not following the prescription God has laid out for understanding doctrine. So this conversation is useless unless you start doing things Gods way and not your way.

    Go line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little.


    Objection 1 — “Babylon Is a Religious/Political/Economic System”

    Some think that Babylon is a “religious or political or economic system” that we need to “come out of,” such as the Vatican, the headquarters of the Catholic Church could be seen as. The following verse about what happens after Babylon falls could be used to argue that it is more than just a city or nation but must be a global system:

    Revelation 18:11 (HCSB) — The merchants of the earth will also weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their merchandise any longer

    Why would no one buy the merchants' goods anymore if it is just America that goes away and not a “global system?” It's not hard to explain this. When America is gone, the US dollar will no longer have backing, becoming worthless paper. Keep in mind that the US dollar is a main reserve currency of the world. If all these dollars most nations are holding suddenly lost their value overnight, it would turn the financial order upside down, causing a panic and a sure global economic collapse.

    Under those conditions, naturally no one will be buying the luxury goods that the merchants are getting rich on. They will be ruined (along with everyone else fighting to survive the ensuing chaos). The global financial collapse will make the Great Recession and Great Depression look like the good old days.

    Turning Mystery Babylon into a global system of whatever kind is simply unnecessary to make sense of the prophecy literally. It also creates many more problems than it solves. It require you to ignore dozens of plain passages specify a nation from which people will physically have to move out of before physical fire falls there. Notice how many times it says this:

    Revelation 18:4 (HCSB) — Then I heard another voice from heaven: Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or receive any of her plagues.

    Jer 50:5 — They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to God in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

    Jer 50:28 — The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of God our God, the vengeance of his temple.

    Jer 51:6 — Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of God's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

    Jer 51:49-50 — 49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth. 50 Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember God afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.

    Leaving a global system of any kind does not protect you when fire is falling on the land. Just ask the people who lived in Sodom and Gomorrah—which Babylon's destruction is compared to (Jer 50:40). Lot had to physically leave Sodom to be safe from her fiery judgment. If Lot had stayed in Sodom to witness to the Sodomites, he would have been a crisp no matter how righteous he was because he disobeyed instructions. The righteous will also be physically fleeing Babylon in the future, just as Lot physically fled Sodom.

    Actually there are christians in arabia, in mecca there are underground secret chuches. in arabia christians are small in number so there it is reasonable for them to get out and flee. where the fuck are the millions of christians in america going to go

    @ THE UNDERLINED in other words i should do what you say and believe what you do even if i know it's against what the bible says. who do you think you are to tell somebody that???? but you are right talking to you is useless because you are narrow minded and think you have figured it all out. when in reality like most american christians you don't have a clue and your arrogance won't let you get one.

    @ THE BOLDED when arabia is gone the businesses all over the world will suffer because the oil markets will be in chaos and oil is used somehow in the creation of almost all consumer goods.
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, mystery Babylon represents a religion, as @zombie says or more specifically a church. Any time an analogy like this is made in the bible, a woman is a metaphor for a church. To compare, Ephesians 5:25 says, "Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" and Jesus is constantly referred to throughout the new testament as the "bridegroom" to the Church. Compare also Revelation 21 which describes New Jerusalem as a bride adorned for her husband, which is in stark contrast to the whore, Babylon. However, the city that is New Jerusalem is itself a Church being married to Christ, there is no need for a traditional temple as explained in the verses.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whore of Revelation is arrayed in purple and scarlet. In no way, shape, or form does this describe America and those that think so conveniently skip that. The Roman Catholic Church officials, the bishops and cardinals wore purple and scarlet.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whore is also sitting on seven mountains, obviously the seven hills of Rome. This, again, cannot possibly be a description of America
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    In revelation A nation is described as being a beast not a harlot or city, a harlot is a religion

    the harlot rides a beast so in other words this harlot which is represented by a city is going to be in control of a beast which means this beast with many heads has to have an offical religion

    America is against having official religions also pretty much all nations kiss saudi arabia ass because of the oil.
    so arabia has a city that rules the world in some sense, it has an offical religion that hates and has killed christians also the kaabaa is covered in a material called the kiswah that is patterned with gold trimmings like it's a fucking skirt

    revelation 17

    " With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

    3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

    5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

    revlation 18
    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.




    ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!


    The beast is not a religion. The beast is the antichrist indwelt by Satan.


    Your doctrine is so far gone, you've missed everything.


    You need to study because you are totally off the mark.


    The beast is described in Revelation 17 and Revelation 12 and 13. Go study before you chime in again, because everything your posting is absolute rubbish! You're talking out of your rear and it's producing the same stuff that comes out of it. Scust.

    The beast is not a religion, the harlot is the religion and beast is a nation/empire read what i write. the antichrist will be indwelt by satan. beast in the book of revelation represent various nations. you claim to be into end times prophecy and you don't know that. I know the "america is babylon" interpretation is popular but it is wrong.

    The muslim in prophecy there is a figure called "the mahdi" he will be the antichrist.


    Still wrong. The harlot is not a religion. The harlot is Babylon the Great, which is the United States of America.

    The beast is the antichrist who will be indwelt by Satan. Read revelation 12 and 13

    America is Babylon is not a popular interpretation. It's the right interpretation.

    The antichrist hasn't been revealed yet and he won't be revealed until after Babylon the Great is destroyed. Read revelation 14

    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

    GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Jerusalem! 5777



    Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014


    There isn't going to be a mass exodus of Christians from America because most of them believe false teachings like you. Teachings like a pre-trib rapture or the one that your spouting which states that Babylon the Great is anything other than the United States of America.


    God has given those who listen 2 choices about where to go
    -Your own country of origin because Babylon the Great is a land of immigrants (so much for the Mecca idea, SMH)

    "Cut off the sower from Babylon, and him that handleth the sickle in the time of harvest: for fear of the oppressing sword they shall turn every one to his people, and they shall flee every one to his own land."
    Jeremiah 50:16

    "We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies."
    Jeremiah 51:9

    -Option #2 which is the way that God is leading me, is to go to Israel

    "In those days and at that time," declares the LORD, "the sons of Israel will come, both they and the sons of Judah as well; they will go along weeping as they go, and it will be the LORD their God they will seek. 5"They will ask for the way to Zion, turning their faces in its direction; they will come that they may join themselves to the LORD in an everlasting covenant that will not be forgotten." Jeremiah 50:4-5

    "Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind."
    Jeremiah 51:50
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

    GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Jerusalem! 5777



    Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bodhi wrote: »
    First, mystery Babylon represents a religion, as @zombie says or more specifically a church. Any time an analogy like this is made in the bible, a woman is a metaphor for a church. To compare, Ephesians 5:25 says, "Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" and Jesus is constantly referred to throughout the new testament as the "bridegroom" to the Church. Compare also Revelation 21 which describes New Jerusalem as a bride adorned for her husband, which is in stark contrast to the whore, Babylon. However, the city that is New Jerusalem is itself a Church being married to Christ, there is no need for a traditional temple as explained in the verses.

    You don't even have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of you. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior first my friend. You over here trying to eat a whole cow before even being able to digest milk. Start the race first my friend. Amen.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

    GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Jerusalem! 5777



    Amen.
    Bodhi
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    In revelation A nation is described as being a beast not a harlot or city, a harlot is a religion

    the harlot rides a beast so in other words this harlot which is represented by a city is going to be in control of a beast which means this beast with many heads has to have an offical religion

    America is against having official religions also pretty much all nations kiss saudi arabia ass because of the oil.
    so arabia has a city that rules the world in some sense, it has an offical religion that hates and has killed christians also the kaabaa is covered in a material called the kiswah that is patterned with gold trimmings like it's a fucking skirt

    revelation 17

    " With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

    3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

    4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

    5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

    revlation 18
    18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.




    ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!


    The beast is not a religion. The beast is the antichrist indwelt by Satan.


    Your doctrine is so far gone, you've missed everything.


    You need to study because you are totally off the mark.


    The beast is described in Revelation 17 and Revelation 12 and 13. Go study before you chime in again, because everything your posting is absolute rubbish! You're talking out of your rear and it's producing the same stuff that comes out of it. Scust.

    The beast is not a religion, the harlot is the religion and beast is a nation/empire read what i write. the antichrist will be indwelt by satan. beast in the book of revelation represent various nations. you claim to be into end times prophecy and you don't know that. I know the "america is babylon" interpretation is popular but it is wrong.

    The muslim in prophecy there is a figure called "the mahdi" he will be the antichrist.


    Still wrong. The harlot is not a religion. The harlot is Babylon the Great, which is the United States of America.

    The beast is the antichrist who will be indwelt by Satan. Read revelation 12 and 13

    America is Babylon is not a popular interpretation. It's the right interpretation.

    The antichrist hasn't been revealed yet and he won't be revealed until after Babylon the Great is destroyed. Read revelation 14

    Man you need to stop even @Bodhi has a better understanding than you do i am sorry i know your heart is in the right place but you are wrong all over the bible the symbol of a religion is a woman.


  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bodhi wrote: »
    First, mystery Babylon represents a religion, as @zombie says or more specifically a church. Any time an analogy like this is made in the bible, a woman is a metaphor for a church. To compare, Ephesians 5:25 says, "Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" and Jesus is constantly referred to throughout the new testament as the "bridegroom" to the Church. Compare also Revelation 21 which describes New Jerusalem as a bride adorned for her husband, which is in stark contrast to the whore, Babylon. However, the city that is New Jerusalem is itself a Church being married to Christ, there is no need for a traditional temple as explained in the verses.

    You don't even have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of you. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior first my friend. You over here trying to eat a whole cow before even being able to digest milk. Start the race first my friend. Amen.

    You are very self righteous i know what my faults are you think you know it all when clearly you don't
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

    There isn't going to be a mass exodus of Christians from America because most of them believe false teachings like you. Teachings like a pre-trib rapture or the one that your spouting which states that Babylon the Great is anything other than the United States of America.


    God has given those who listen 2 choices about where to go
    -Your own country of origin because Babylon the Great is a land of immigrants (so much for the Mecca idea, SMH)

    "Cut off the sower from Babylon, and him that handleth the sickle in the time of harvest: for fear of the oppressing sword they shall turn every one to his people, and they shall flee every one to his own land."
    Jeremiah 50:16

    "We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies."
    Jeremiah 51:9

    -Option #2 which is the way that God is leading me, is to go to Israel

    "In those days and at that time," declares the LORD, "the sons of Israel will come, both they and the sons of Judah as well; they will go along weeping as they go, and it will be the LORD their God they will seek. 5"They will ask for the way to Zion, turning their faces in its direction; they will come that they may join themselves to the LORD in an everlasting covenant that will not be forgotten." Jeremiah 50:4-5

    "Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind."
    Jeremiah 51:50

    arabia imports many many servants/immigrants from all over the world and they treat them like slaves



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_workers_in_Saudi_Arabia
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    God warns his people who are living in Babylon to “come out of her” – to flee, for she is about to be judge severely. Here, we find a direct allusion to another Old Testament prophecy concerning Babylon. Jeremiah 50 and 51 repeatedly reference the need to flee Babylon with the same rendering as in Revelation. “My people, go out of the midst of her” (Jeremiah 51:45). “Flee out of Babylon and leave the land of the Babylonians. Be like the goats that lead the flock” (Jeremiah 50:8). “Flee from Babylon! Run for your lives! Do not be destroyed because of her sins. It is time for Jehovah’s vengeance; he will pay her what she deserves” (Jeremiah 51:6). “We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for judgment reached unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies” (Jeremiah 51:9).

    Notice that those who are warned are told to flee, “every one into his own country.” which means that the BELIEVERS who are told to flee are from somewhere else. but most christians in america were born here in america.

    Saudi arabia however is filled with a large foreign labor-force that is only used for labor and never offered citizenship. There are thousand of western born people working there and chances are many of them are christians.

  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Notice that those who are warned are told to flee, “every one into his own country.” which means that the BELIEVERS who are told to flee are from somewhere else. but most christians in america were born here in america.


    OMG

    THIS NIGGA.

    WTF

    U NEED TO SIT DOWN
    waterproof
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Notice that those who are warned are told to flee, “every one into his own country.” which means that the BELIEVERS who are told to flee are from somewhere else. but most christians in america were born here in america.


    OMG

    THIS NIGGA.

    WTF

    U NEED TO SIT DOWN

    You are a hebrew israelite you are not taken serious by anybody you are part of the most ignorant backwards dumbass cult in the black community and even the world. To be quite honest with you I wish all you fools would just stop talking to be about religion. Black people in the americas are not the genetic decendants of the people in the bible learn to deal with it
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're so right man, I'm sorry
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pokémon shit. I'll knock Yahwah out and Satan out. They'll learn to not have their beef around me.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    I won't have time to read all these replies. Lol
    Bodhi
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    I won't have time to read all these replies. Lol

    @beenwize let me sum it up for you I say mystery babylon is mecca douwant2gotoheaven says it's america
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me read some of this and catch up. Then I'll chime in.
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a good thread. Brother @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌

    And @zombie‌ i applaud your contributions.

    I have to side with dou because there too much biblical evidence of America being an extension of ancient Babylon or "daughter of Babylon"

    Psalms 137 also makes some interesting implication....

    Israelites were forced to sing "songs of Zion". Negro spirituals? Over the river Jordan? "let my people go"? Lol...thats another topic though

    But @zombie its clear that America is a melting pot. And revelations 18 speaks about all nations being "drunk from the wrath of her fornication"....

    Come on man....i can respect the fact that you are willing to fight for what you believe. But Arabia being Babylon just doesn't fit.

    waterproof
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    KingSimba wrote: »
    This is a good thread. Brother @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌

    And @zombie‌ i applaud your contributions.

    I have to side with dou because there too much biblical evidence of America being an extension of ancient Babylon or "daughter of Babylon"

    Psalms 137 also makes some interesting implication....

    Israelites were forced to sing "songs of Zion". Negro spirituals? Over the river Jordan? "let my people go"? Lol...thats another topic though

    But @zombie its clear that America is a melting pot. And revelations 18 speaks about all nations being "drunk from the wrath of her fornication"....

    Come on man....i can respect the fact that you are willing to fight for what you believe. But Arabia being Babylon just doesn't fit.
    My friend the hebrew israelite ideology is false. Medina was once part of the old babylon and there are many nations all over the worrld that are racial melting pots more so than america once again you americans are obsessed with america. The geographical location is given to were mystery babylon is going to be and it's in a dessert also it's a city not an entire nation and that city will represent an entire religion.

    America would fit better into your hebrew israelite thinking but you have to throw that shit away it's a total lie
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to side with @zombie . If America was part of the catholic religion then I would I say so but we are mostly protestant.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to side with @zombie . If America was part of the catholic religion then I would I say so but we are mostly protestant.

    America is apart of the Catholic religion, y'all just to blind to see and lazy on y'all studies
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.