Conservative/Faux News Hero Cliven Bundy Wonders If "The ? " were 'Better Off As Slaves'"...

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I dunno, Du. I think if you could get inside some of their heads you'd be surprised how real that hate is. It may not have been born of anything of substance or even anything real, but hate built on fallacies and is still real hate.

Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes, B.

it's not really wool being pulled over my eyes, it just comes from me truly not being able to comprehend it......

like there absolutely has to be something else to it....it's not a deep seeded genuine hate for black people...

it's moreso that this person is a ? in general, and that this is only a reflection of their ? up personality.....

like seriously...what reason does any white person have to hate black people as a whole in this day and age....it's all ignorance and insecurity....a reflection of things they disapprove in themselves, so they project it to some external source, and use blacks as a easy target, cuz so many people are still sensitive to race relations.....

it's almost the like bully mentality on the school yard.....you're upset so you gotta pick on somebody....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is too much truth on this page. Goat
  • Dupac
    Options
    kinda like if a black dude is ? some white chick, and a white kid is jealous....

instead of admitting he ain't got no damn game....he gonna try to be on some ? ? ...

or if a white boy get schooled on the court..instead of working and practicing he rather be like "man you know they naturally play basketball better" just gonna write off all the hard work a ? put in on improving his game, cuz they feel inadequate.....

? 's like an easy way out instead of taking full accountability for their own imperfections
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    I dunno, Du. I think if you could get inside some of their heads you'd be surprised how real that hate is. It may not have been born of anything of substance or even anything real, but hate built on fallacies and is still real hate.

Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes, B.

it's not really wool being pulled over my eyes, it just comes from me truly not being able to comprehend it......

like there absolutely has to be something else to it....it's not a deep seeded genuine hate for black people...

it's moreso that this person is a ? in general, and that this is only a reflection of their ? up personality.....

like seriously...what reason does any white person have to hate black people as a whole in this day and age....it's all ignorance and insecurity....a reflection of things they disapprove in themselves, so they project it to some external source, and use blacks as a easy target, cuz so many people are still sensitive to race relations.....

it's almost the like bully mentality on the school yard.....you're upset so you gotta pick on somebody....

The bolded makes me think we aren't on the same page. There is no reason. Rather, there are reasons, but they are fallacies. But what I'm saying is, just because there are is no reason or only fallacious reasons...doesn't mean the hate is any less real.

Look at it like this: We all know people who hate certain for no other reason than they were brought up in a house/community where hating certain ? was just the norm. ? , it's ? like that one here. YOU might be one of them ? (no hate). But if you ask them ? to verbalize to you why they hate the ? , they either can't tell you anything of substance or the ? they do tell you is either off the wall ? that you know isn't true or some regurgitated ? they heard from somewhere else.

This is no different, I think.

And the arrogance of man is that just because you can't wrap your head around it or explain it...it must not be true. Na, son.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    kinda like if a black dude is ? some white chick, and a white kid is jealous....

instead of admitting he ain't got no damn game....he gonna try to be on some ? ? ...

or if a white boy get schooled on the court..instead of working and practicing he rather be like "man you know they naturally play basketball better" just gonna write off all the hard work a ? put in on improving his game, cuz they feel inadequate.....

? 's like an easy way out instead of taking full accountability for their own imperfections

This is a good example, my ? . I agree with all of this. But does the fact that the hate grew from a seed of '? ? the ? out of the chick I had my eye on!', make the hate any less real?
  • Dupac
    Options
    if a person can't tell me why they hate something, they petty as ? , and a insecure individual....

i know some black folk who HATE white people.. and it's from some real ? .....like real experiences... discrimination, false imprisonment, assault on loved ones, denial of basic rights, and not to mention older folk who actually grew up in the 50's 60's and 70's.....some real ? .....

not no fake ass ? like "i don't like the way they dress"

that's why fake ass revolutionaries are annoying..rebels without a cause...half the time they don't even know what they mad at...they just mad, and lash out with no direction.....

if you got passion about something you owe it to your self to harness that passion and at the least aim it in the right direction....

so back to the topic at hand....

dude from the op is a ignorant idiot, and just talking out his ass....he don't even believe the ? he saying.....he just knows it's going to garner a reaction
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Lol. You ain't listening, son. I'm not disagreeing with you.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like to see Hannity defend this
  • Dupac
    Options

This is a good example, my ? . I agree with all of this. But does the fact that the hate grew from a seed of '? ? the ? out of the chick I had my eye on!', make the hate any less real?

it means they hate themselves more than they hate me, and they not being real with themselves at all,

that's why american history x was a boss movie...as soon as vinyard saw that he had more in common with a black man than he thought...he realized all that fake ass hate ? was just a blanket for some ulterior motive
  • mryounggun
    Options

it means they hate themselves more than they hate me, and they not being real with themselves at all,

that's why american history x was a boss movie...as soon as vinyard saw that he had more in common with a black man than he thought...he realized all that fake ass hate ? was just a blanket for some ulterior motive

My only point is that you said in your first post that he didn't really hate black people. All I'm saying is that just because it's based on illusions, fallacies and petty ? doesn't make the hate any more or less real.

That's it.
  • Dupac
    Options

My only point is that you said in your first post that he didn't really hate black people. All I'm saying is that just because it's based on illusions, fallacies and petty ? doesn't make the hate any more or less real.

That's it.

i think it means it's a fake ass hate
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Let's see if the OP is right...

Before Slavery:
    1. We knew who we were as a People
    2. We ate fresh fruits and veggies
    3. We sang real songs of praise to the Lord, not like the ? you hear in today's churches.
    4. We were able to Dog-? a lotta white women that were heavily intrigued by Black Men ? ...nh...just lookk at all the lightskinnded ? in the world today from interracial ? ...white ? love Black ? , just ask @Kat‌
    5. We spoke our native language which wasn't English.
    6. Our family units were much tighter bonded.

After Slavery:
    1. We became spineless houseniggers
    2. We fell "In Love" with the White women when back then we just Dicked em down, skeeted that nut on em and went back to the cornfields
    3. We don't know the first thing about Unity.
    4. Welfare is the highest level of financial achievement in most hoods.
    5. We LOVE the Police which is why Black ? call them on they ? 24/7.

Studies show that after my in-depth analysis of the ? plight, the OP is 100% right.

**This thread is approved as not racist. Carry on.
    - Twatgetta da' Trill Mod (coming soon)
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like the government has done so much other ? up ? and nobody ever says ? , but this ? who is totally in the wrong actually has people on his side?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I hate Cliven Bundy

Thats right baby
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    at this point, i be feeling like any white person that displays racist traits are just ? and petty as ? ....

their hate ain't even real no more....thy have no reason to hate... the ? is just trivial as ? ...

i completely understand the blacks that still hold on to ? ....because it truly is a part of our culture.....some of us have been able to get past it, but many have not...and that's no fault of their own.. there are so many different stories, you truly never know what any black person went through regarding racial relations until you ask them personally.....

so yea...blacks still have a legitimate argument....

but white people who say ? like this gotta be trolling....ain't no way they can have a real hate for black people this day n age...they phoney as ? with it bruh, cuz it don't even come off as realistic....

there's no way he can really feel like that.. dude trolling for a reaction

There was never no real hate but to divide the black man from t he poor white man from joining up to ? the rich white man. It was all created false superiority to the poor white man to help oppress the more valuable black slave.

@ the bold. I remember while reading up about Rosewood how this was a huge component of how that town's social system was set up using this very same principle.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at this point, i be feeling like any white person that displays racist traits are just ? and petty as ? ....

their hate ain't even real no more....thy have no reason to hate... the ? is just trivial as ? ...

i completely understand the blacks that still hold on to ? ....because it truly is a part of our culture.....some of us have been able to get past it, but many have not...and that's no fault of their own.. there are so many different stories, you truly never know what any black person went through regarding racial relations until you ask them personally.....

but white people who say ? like this gotta be trolling....ain't no way they can have a real hate for black people this day n age...they phoney as ? with it bruh, cuz it don't even come off as realistic....

you naivety would be admirable if it wasn't so dangerousthknuffie.gif
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? getting his Duck Dynasty on.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

There was never no real hate but to divide the black man from t he poor white man from joining up to ? the rich white man. It was all created false superiority to the poor white man to help oppress the more valuable black slave.

This is a rich white dude whom owns cattle though. He would obviously be the same type to own slaves. It was regular white folks that got mad that the Civil War changed their way of life and created the KKK. Whatever place poor crackers had pre Civil War in the involvement of slavery has no bearing on their overall hatred towards us for losing the south.. They generally did nothing to rise against the status quo down there. I know Nevada is not the South, but they are influenced by southern ideology.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like to see Hannity defend this

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hannity-bundy-slavery-repugnant
    Hannity Disgusted With Bundy: Race Comments 'Beyond Repugnant'

Conservative media titan Sean Hannity, formerly one of Nevada rancher Clive Bundy's strongest advocates, expressed his vehement disgust Thursday with the latter's remarks on slavery

Bundy's comments "are beyond repugnant to me. They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me," Hannity said during his radio show.

He then turned his anger toward Democrats who would use Bundy's comments to attack conservatives.

"They want to say that conservatives are racist. Conservatives hate women," Hannity said. "Conservatives want old people to die, granny over the cliff. They want the young people to fend for themselves. They want to poison the air and poison the water."

"People that for the right reasons saw this case as government overreach now are branded because of the ignorant, racist, repugnant, despicable comments of Cliven Bundy," he said.

After playing a clip of Bundy trying to clarify what he meant, Hannity said: "Just turn it off. I don't want to hear it anymore. It's obnoxious, ignorant."

I'm surprised Sean Klannity can't defend his boy on this one...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dwo

Ur right. Modern white people for the mos part have no reason to dislike black people. Its just generational racism that was socally acceptable in the past being passed down through the generations. And most people in general follow the "popular" crowd.

The hate has a root. They just aint telling you the truth about what really caused it.....
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mediaite.com/online/bundy-explains-? -remarks-im-wondering-if-theyre-better-off-being-slaves/
    Bundy Explains ‘? ’ Remarks: ‘I’m Wondering’ If They’re ‘Better Off Being Slaves’

Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher currently under fire for remarks he made about “the ? ,” explained himself on The Peter Schiff Show today, saying that he’s just “wondering” whether black people are better off being actual slaves or better off being slaves of the federal government.

He said, “I’m wondering are they happier now under this government subsidy system than they were they were slaves when they were able to have a family structure together… and the people have something to do.”

Bundy then asked, “Are they better off being slaves in that sense or are they better off being slaves of the United States government in the sense of a subsidy?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbnRnhrNFEY
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "They want to say that conservatives are racist. Conservatives hate women," Hannity said. "Conservatives want old people to die, granny over the cliff. They want the young people to fend for themselves. They want to poison the air and poison the water."

...umm doesn't their actions confirm this?? Really?