Does anybody REALLY believe in these stories of the Fallen Angels / Nephilim? 'Cause I 'unno

Options
Kliimaxx
Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Been hearing about this ? , but I dunno sometime's to me it sound's like straight bullshitting

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYfw21dEIo"[/url]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp8-oK89U8g"[/url]

benehaelohim.jpg

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I don't know, no DNA and data on them besides religious text on them.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always an interesting thought considering all else is believed, than why not this
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you believe the rest of Christian mythos then why not this?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

Pretty much. If one believes Noah really did put two of every animal on a big boat, and that the world was made in 7 days, hell you might as well believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. And this fallen angel ?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    how much of this can be said to be in line with "the rest of the Christian mythos" is usually the question

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It all depends on how you look at it
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends on the reasons for it. There is something intriguing about believing that there is something greater...or at least different from mankind. It would be cool if these beings showed up for all the world to see. At least it would make doubters consider what the Bible has to say about anything. However, it won't deal with the heart of the matter. In the Bible, no matter how many miraculous encounters came about; no matter how "verbal" ? was to people, the hearts of mankind didn't change. They continued still in their sin despite supposedly having the most "access" to ? than any other people in this lifetime.

We want proof for fallen angels and any other mystical things because we think it will change our minds about ? . It won't.
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @KNICKLYN
    I heard stuff like the rulers of this planet could be the "fallen one's", and have destroyed other planets, that's why they've "fallen" here.

Then there's another story, about genetic splicing, and how the race's evolved. It is complicated, and goes into all different territories.
    It'll be interesting to hear what you got, on it though.
  • Rebblez
    Rebblez Members Posts: 10
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    I'm conflicted as to the point that I wonder if it's actually worth it? Maybe, couldn't we be using our minds & time in a more productive & relevant manner....

[/b]

I have to agree. Not saying you can't learn about stuff, but the person on the 'street' is better off focusing on thing's they can do something about.

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nephilim, fallen angels dwell in both the land of metaphor and reality.

Yes they are real but not like you think.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes I do believe in them, some of Their descendants are walking on earth today
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw one of them ? yesterday
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When in doubt, blame the aliens.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are archeologists that say there is a massive coverup of the discovery of giant human-like
    remains in the late 1800s- early 1900s
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    There are archeologists that say there is a massive coverup of the discovery of giant human-like

source??
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »

source??

so tou have stories like this, where they refute the claim that they discovered giant remains recently

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/071214-giant-skeleton.html

But then you dont hear anything about old reports and findings like this mentioned anywhere....

http://m.southmilwaukeenow.com/blogs/communityblogs/187467521.html

Read the article and then look at all of the sources cited.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The scriptures tells no lie
  • Bodhi
    Options

source??

so tou have stories like this, where they refute the claim that they discovered giant remains recently

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/071214-giant-skeleton.html

But then you dont hear anything about old reports and findings like this mentioned anywhere....

http://m.southmilwaukeenow.com/blogs/communityblogs/187467521.html

Read the article and then look at all of the sources cited.

props

• Bodhi
    Options
    Where are the people that find these giant remains keeping the evidence?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I'm reading online now that those stories you've referenced were hoaxes.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    I'm reading online now that those stories you've referenced were hoaxes.

i saw an article about that when I posted it. But the second link I posted had more than one example of newspaper clips from the past mentioning giant remains being found. Take it for why you will though. Because if there is any truth to the claim that the Smithsonian is suppressing these finding and not displaying the bones, then it wouldn't surprise me that whoever is behind the coverup would try to discredit the sources.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Plus, most of what I've seen is people calling the sources "bad sources" and focusing on the pictures that definitely were fake.

But the I haven't seen anything verifying that the old newspaper articles are fake. And there have been numerous claims of giant remains being found over the last 100 years. So you have people saying "where are the pictures of the remains?" and things like that. But the people in charge of the media control what gets out and what doesn't. And its an art to be able to sway the opinion of the masses even of certain things leak out. So take that into consideration as well....
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I'm sure if there were a bunch of giant skeletons, the Smithsonian institute wouldn't have their hands on every single one of them. I find it interesting how conspiracy theorists usually claim there's a giant cover up by scientists in order to protect an agenda yet science has always been disproving itself and readjusting with the times. Sure, there are a lot of professionals making money off current theories but there's even more to be made off new discoveries.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Also, if you look at those pictures of the newspaper articles, there are problems with all of them. For instance, neither one of them shows the entire article nor gives credit to the journalist who supposedly authored it. Secondly, a few of them have NY times on them (obviously out of place verifiable by the fact that the heading is not aligned with the body) but in the actual body of the article, a different newspaper is named, e.g. the last article has "Wheeler Times" on it. Are Wheeler and NY Times the same paper???
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Wheeling Times*