Bonzi Wells Releases Independent Report On “Jail Blazers” Locker Room Culture

Options
13»

Comments

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha, ? 's fake. Hell Bonzi Wells and Darius Miles were barely on the same Trail Blazers team together.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Yeah I remember that he stole some chick Oakley was talking to the night before. Oakley was one of the realest ? in the L. He stayed punching and ? slapping ? just cause. I swear the league is soft as ? now.

wait, the league soft now, cuz ? used to get stole on over ? they werent even officially dating in the good ol days?? FIGHTING OVER ? ?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >Lubin' Ruben

30vzuj4.jpg

Damn I feel bad for Mo Cheeks. No wonder A.I cussed him out.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Yeah I remember that he stole some chick Oakley was talking to the night before. Oakley was one of the realest ? in the L. He stayed punching and ? slapping ? just cause. I swear the league is soft as ? now.

wait, the league soft now, cuz ? used to get stole on over ? they werent even officially dating in the good ol days?? FIGHTING OVER ? ?

Lol. Nvm. Let's act like we didn't watch bad boys 30 for 30 the other day.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i mean we did lol, i guess i could just care less whether its softer now or not cuz i watch basketball to see...basketball.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s_bonzi_i.jpg

"Yo dawg that suit is too big"
    -Steve Harvey
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lookin up this team im findin some crazy ? ...Darius Miles was the first HS to NBA player to make all-rookie 1st team

...his career high is 47!?!? Tha ? Lol

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaoooo......this is ? hysterical
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mean we did lol, i guess i could just care less whether its softer now or not cuz i watch basketball to see...basketball.

Then why you bring up some non-basketball ? ? When people say the league is softer now, they are talking about the way the game is played. No one was saying there weren't dudes doing ? ass ? back then too.

And ? a 30 for 30, they need to make this ? a HBO series.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Then why you bring up some non-basketball ? ? When people say the league is softer now, they are talking about the way the game is played. No one was saying there weren't dudes doing ? ass ? back then too.

And ? a 30 for 30, they need to make this ? a HBO series.

I brought it up? U musta missed the post I quoted, Ic ? will come at u not knowing what's going on in several subforums I see, lol